Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 167567617657665666667668669677717767 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,340 of 21274
Like Tree12216Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    im in same delima
    btw ubl is good intrest rate is 13%

Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Bro, earnestly speaking, I would want to opt for ijarah any time than conventional leasing as it's nothing but like taking personal loan on interest, both are islamically impermissible. Some major differences between ijarah and conventional leasing are as follows:

1. In ijarah, they will begin charging you the rent after one month of delivery of car, where as in conventional leasing, they charge you interest from the next month, no matter when the car is delivered.

2. In ijarah, your monthly rental will immediately be stopped, if the car is stolen, lost, destroyed, or otherwise not worthy of being used, where as in conventional leasing, you would continuously be required to pay the rentals unless insurance claim is settled.

3. In ijarah, if you miss out on any rental on time, you won't be charged interest, where as in conventional leasing, if you miss out on any rental, you would be charged interest.

4. In ijarah, if the customer dies, the legal nominee can seek title of car by just paying the outstanding principal amount only, where as in conventional leasing, legal nominee would be required to pay the outstanding principal plus markup in order to transfer ownership.

These four differences should be kept in mind, if one opts to go for ijarah.

PS: I do know ijarah in itself contains many flaws which may not be acceptable islamically, but it at least is a positive initiative towards interest free financial system.
    Well explained ahmed.
    Just one more thing, when you decide to pay outstanding amount in advance in Ijarah, there is no penalty compared to conventional bank.
    Btw I've got my car thru bank Islami and they are best in ijarah compared to meezan and burj bank (pl note these are the only banks which are consisted true Islamic by scholars).

Regarding PBO, you should get it in days if all the approvals have been made by bank.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have got through meezan bank.I am not satisfied with their procedures and speed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The new corolla Ac is chill mill and throws such cool air at half thermostat that i avoid direct throw on me , Plus Ac does not trip when car is idle.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, earnestly speaking, I would want to opt for ijarah any time than conventional leasing as it's nothing but like taking personal loan on interest, both are islamically impermissible. Some major differences between ijarah and conventional leasing are as follows:

1. In ijarah, they will begin charging you the rent after one month of delivery of car, where as in conventional leasing, they charge you interest from the next month, no matter when the car is delivered.

2. In ijarah, your monthly rental will immediately be stopped, if the car is stolen, lost, destroyed, or otherwise not worthy of being used, where as in conventional leasing, you would continuously be required to pay the rentals unless insurance claim is settled.

3. In ijarah, if you miss out on any rental on time, you won't be charged interest, where as in conventional leasing, if you miss out on any rental, you would be charged interest.

4. In ijarah, if the customer dies, the legal nominee can seek title of car by just paying the outstanding principal amount only, where as in conventional leasing, legal nominee would be required to pay the outstanding principal plus markup in order to transfer ownership.

PS: I do know ijarah in itself contains many flaws which may not be acceptable islamically, but it at least is a positive initiative towards interest free financial system.
    What's the rate of payments in percentage terms?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Always wear seat belts, better safe than sorry

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Both Islamic and conventional car leasing is fine and both are essentially same.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi guys....
    Is there any solution for scratch mark on bumper, paint is removed. My car is insures is there any thing I can do about it?
    Suggestions required.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    Hi guys....
    Is there any solution for scratch mark on bumper, paint is removed. My car is insures is there any thing I can do about it?
    Suggestions required.
    If you could post pictures of scratch mark. Try to use cutting cream with light rub. hope you will be able to remove some or may be complete scratch if not deep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mzkhan View Post
    Well explained ahmed.
    Just one more thing, when you decide to pay outstanding amount in advance in Ijarah, there is no penalty compared to conventional bank.
    Btw I've got my car thru bank Islami and they are best in ijarah compared to meezan and burj bank (pl note these are the only banks which are consisted true Islamic by scholars).

Regarding PBO, you should get it in days if all the approvals have been made by bank.
    The Islamic bank where I approached had the policy of charging penalty in case of premature/early settlement of outstanding principal. No penalty on early settlement is charged only when the customer dies and the legal heir decides to pay off the outstanding principal. Sadly, every Islamic bank has this policy in place, whether implicit or explicit.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hungama007 View Post
    What's the rate of payments in percentage terms?

Bhai, the rate of payment depends upon several factors including the amount of financing required and tenure of repayment of principal.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    I have got through meezan bank.I am not satisfied with their procedures and speed

Mubeen bhai, true said. I tried to book a Cultus thru Meezan Bank a few years ago, and they took almost 20 days to approve my case. In the end, I couldn't afford to wait for such a long period, so decided to give up the option of ijarah. Plus, in Meezan Bank, the minimum repayment tenure is 3 years, and maximum is 5 years only, where as its flexible in case of other islamic banks ranging from 1 to 7 years.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Both Islamic and conventional car leasing is fine and both are essentially same.
    Essentially the Same - LOL

as for me my Bolan is Islamic and Corolla is non-islamic, and here Islamic wins they are charging me low interest/rentals in terms of conventional bank calculations.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    This was the average during yesterday"s tour to lahore.Car pushed to 180 one time ☺☺ remaining journey cruise set at 110-120.High Octane was also filled.

Experience was great.Noiseless cabin you can hardly hear any noise from outside at 120kmh.Rpm is 2k at 120kmh.No dashboard noises.Grip and stability is great at high speeds took it to 180kmh without any effort.One drawback are the leather seats which are warm and also the ac system which trips when car is stopped otherwise fully satisfied with the car.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - dfb1e524dc40d1e72727343e38bd28d2

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - 106dd1b61535c8158208735ce703157d

Congratulation ! --- God Bless with safe drive all the way. -- Amen

A/C complains bad get it done ASAP.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai, the rate of payment depends upon several factors including the amount of financing required and tenure of repayment of principal.
    'Islamic' banking is just as expensive as non.

Rate in Europe is half that in Pakistan and in Dubai half of Europe. Unfortunately in KSA the rate is high like in Pakistan but having a extremely high rate is not very Islamic full stop.

Always wear seat belts, better safe than sorry

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Mohummed.Ahmed
    As Salam Alikum Brothers

Brother this is not completely correct as they charge you More if the Booking time is More and if its not an Immediate Delivery Case.
    Check Meezan Bank Car Ijarah Calculator...If your booking time is more so is your Rental.

I think they would apply the Same Principal as above here and Charge you more Rental or maybe they have that cost builtin the leasing...Not Sure about that.

They Charge you an amount for Late Payment just like Conventional but will not include that amount in their Own profit but will disburse it as charity to their choice organization.

Usually Banks Charge 5% Markup on outstanding Principal as Prepayment Penalty. Dont know about Islamic in this Regard

WARNING:
    I cannot be Held Responsible for any Misunderstanding or Mistake on my part...So please Check with Relevant Banks before coming to any Conclusion...This Information is for Guidance only.Thanks

All Conventional Banks Calculate Payments the Following Way:

Kibor 1 yr + Bank Margin 2.5% to 5.0%

On Average Banks Charge 4.5% Bank Margin

These Days Kibor 1 Yr is 7.37%

So 7.37+4.5= 11.87%

This will be a Floating Rate in Which After the Lapse of Every year the Uptodate Kibor 1 yr Rate Will be taken and Bank Margin will Remain the Same...REvised Either Upwards or Downwards.

If you have good Banking History than the Bank will Give you a Better Bank Margin and its Negotiable and Different Banks Charge Different Margin Rate...Kibor is the Same for all Banks...... Unless you dont want a Shock of Higher Payments in case the Kibor Interest Rates Shoot Up you can have the Markup Rate Fixed But they will charge you more...I am Not Sure that they Use Kibor 2 yr or Kibor 3 Yr Rate for Those....

Conventional and Islamic Both Calculate the Rates in this Manner...The Difference Being

Cost of Vehicle and other Expenses:

1- Car Price

2- Withholding Tax

3- Processing Fee

4- Registration Charges

5- 1st Year Insurance Premium

Calculation Method:

Conventional Bank:

Total Payment on Booking = Down Payment+ Withholding Tax + Registration Charges + Processing Charges + 1st Year Insurance Payment

Markup Calculated on Loaned Amount Only and Insurance Calculated Separately

Islamic Bank:

Total Payment on Booking = Down Payment + Processing Charges

Markup Calculated on Loaned Amount + Withholding Tax+ Registration Charges + 1st Yr Insurance (Takaful) + Booking Time Charges

Its Also Advised to Pakwheels Member to Wait a Little before Financing their Vehicles as the State Bank Monitory Policy is Due Soon and its Hoped that the Kibor 1 yr Rate will be Reduced by 0.5% to Upto Max 1.0%....Hopefully in the Coming Week but you know its Pakistan so they might not Reduce it just like Petroleum Prices.

PS: Corrections to this Post would be appreciated and can be made a Sticky for other PakWheel Member who are interested in Financing Cars.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey guys! My Gli Manual Silver Color is arriving in the next 3-4 days. I'll be selling it. It would be directly delivered to the showroom so even if any one wants to check it he can. The actual car price for booking is 18,12,000. I'm open to offers. If anyone gives me a good offer I'll sell it. Go research and do check the market before offering. Also, WhatsApp me your offers, my num is 03152224549. Please don't call this number or text cuz only WhatsApp works on this number. Thankyou

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    If you could post pictures of scratch mark. Try to use cutting cream with light rub. hope you will be able to remove some or may be complete scratch if not deep.
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1616175
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@itsgumbys These are so tiny scratches. Manageable with a qalam (small brush)
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1616175
    I am easily living with it and i know that these will come more with time. I am not worried till GOD forbid something big will happen. ( ALLAH na karay )
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys how about posting pictures of after market seat covers. I haven't seen those posted here. Currently looking for quality seat covers for my car and need ideas and quality seat cover places in Lahore.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hj2006 View Post
    Guys how about posting pictures of after market seat covers. I haven't seen those posted here. Currently looking for quality seat covers for my car and need ideas and quality seat cover places in Lahore.
    Enjoy the original seats. ..why to save them for next owner. ?
    After all you paid for the brand new car!
    sent from my HD2 without using the handset itself!!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List