Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 782 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 282682732772780781782783784792832882 ... LastLast
Results 15,621 to 15,640 of 21239
Like Tree12209Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #15621
    PakWheeler Follow
    2B0l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I sold my 2014 Corolla Grande Altis Manual in Bronze Mica color which I bought in August 2014. The thing that was haunting me from the day I bought the car was the feedbacks from previous model Altis owners about its very bad resale and on the top of it, I bought a manual Grande.

    I must say that I enjoyed the ride during this 1.5 years, it drove too smoothly and the suspension was as usual top notch. No local made cars can even come closer to Corolla's suspension. But as well all know, Corolla had quality issues from the 1st day of its launch.

    My car was in genuine condition, no touch up, no re-paint. However, there were a few hairline scratches here and there and some minor deep scratches (Small ones) which took the paint off from the bumpers. About the hairline scratches, I don't know how were they able to get there on the car. I used the car only for long drives when i had to go out of Lahore and the rest of the time, it was in my home garage. But after every once in a while when i inspected the car, a new hairline scratch showed up.

    After using the car for one and a half year and seeing the new honda civic model in hindsight, the shape of corolla looked boring to me (Especially from the back) when i compared it with the 10th generation civic. Moreover, i thought about the effect of resale the new civic might have on altis when it gets launched and mine was a manual one which was another negative.

    So one day, i posted an ad on pakwheels with a price tag of 21.50 just to know what kind of offers i get. Got a few calls, not much from the prospective buyers, someone offering 20, others 20.50 but I was not willing to let it go below 21. I was in no hurry.

    Just a few days ago, got a call from a buyer and he came to see the car from out of lahore, was much satisfied with the condition and started his offer from 20. Told him point blank that my last point of negotiation is 21.25. I judged from his looks that he has liked the car and he will buy it. After a brief discussion and a few more offers, we settled for an amount a in the middle of 21 and 21.25 lacs.

    Delivered the car today after receiving the payment in my account, with all genuine things, extras were only the yoko db tires. So this was my brief stay with my Altis Grande Manual. Now I am going to wait for Civic to get launched before buying myself a new car. In the meanwhile, Vitz and City zindabad.

    Any comments on the price I sold the vehicle, are welcome? any other suggestions or inputs about buying a new car are also welcome.
    Manual has worst resale
    Cvt got v resale my friend sold 2014 model a big scratch on one door
    He installed body kit etc sold it for 2350
    :

  3. #15622
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabeel_fariq View Post
    You cant do much...just resite ayat-ul-qursi and 4-Qul for your safety...baki ye choti choti cheezain to hoti rehti hain
    True said bhai. I do recite the du'aa' of journey before leaving and Ayat ul Qursi as well. Any plans to rectify this scratch?

  4. #15623
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muneebjaved71 View Post
    You have sold your car in good price.
    I will also sale my car but after new civic's launch because I will buy new civic.
    Muneeb bhai, will you sell the Altis 1.6? You told me once that Altis 1.6 is registered in the name of the company where your father works. How can you sell a company maintained car then?

  5. #15624
    PakWheeler Follow
    rabeel_fariq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    17
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    True said bhai. I do recite the du'aa' of journey before leaving and Ayat ul Qursi as well. Any plans to rectify this scratch?
    Its there since 6 months :p
    Went to toyota 3s to rectify it(by qalam) but they didnt had that colour (bronze mica)...will check again
    But,believe me agar mein ye sahi karwa loon ga na to (khuda na khuwasta) kuch aur kaam nikal ana hai

  6. #15625
    PakWheeler Follow
    muneebjaved71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Muneeb bhai, will you sell the Altis 1.6? You told me once that Altis 1.6 is registered in the name of the company where your father works. How can you sell a company maintained car then?
    Brother, the company gives us the car with the bank installment of 3 years...we have to pay only 40% of monthly installments and remaining 60% of monthly installments are paying by the company and after 3 years when the installments will complete then the car will transferred to our name, in the duration of these 3 years the car is completely company maintained but we have pay whole amount of car in the month of January and now the car is on our name and my father have decided to sell it after civic's launch and then we'll buy new civic.

  7. #15626
    PakWheeler Follow
    PlayMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Edit..

  8. #15627
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabeel_fariq View Post
    Its there since 6 months :p
    Went to toyota 3s to rectify it(by qalam) but they didnt had that colour (bronze mica)...will check again
    But,believe me agar mein ye sahi karwa loon ga na to (khuda na khuwasta) kuch aur kaam nikal ana hai
    You have kept the car in immaculate condition, ma shaa Allaah, but this deep scratch just catches the eye, and ruins all your hard work done on car en-bloc. Khair, main du'aa' karta hoon aap ki gari pay dobara aisa scratch na paray. Aameen.

  9. #15628
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muneebjaved71 View Post
    Brother, the company gives us the car with the bank installment of 3 years...we have to pay only 40% of monthly installments and remaining 60% of monthly installments are paying by the company and after 3 years when the installments will complete then the car will transferred to our name, in the duration of these 3 years the car is completely company maintained but we have pay whole amount of car in the month of January and now the car is on our name and my father have decided to sell it after civic's launch and then we'll buy new civic.
    I see.

  10. #15629
    PakWheeler Follow
    shahzadmadni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pakpattan
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question Difference between XLI VVTI & limited Edition ?

    please anyone tell me that what are the differences between simple and limited edition, or ye bhe bata dayn k ye XLI VVTI ecotec ab new model main bhe aa raha ha ya 2011 say pehly he tha ???

  11. #15630
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    speedster_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,447
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I sold my 2014 Corolla Grande Altis Manual in Bronze Mica color which I bought in August 2014. The thing that was haunting me from the day I bought the car was the feedbacks from previous model Altis owners about its very bad resale and on the top of it, I bought a manual Grande.

    I must say that I enjoyed the ride during this 1.5 years, it drove too smoothly and the suspension was as usual top notch. No local made cars can even come closer to Corolla's suspension. But as well all know, Corolla had quality issues from the 1st day of its launch.

    My car was in genuine condition, no touch up, no re-paint. However, there were a few hairline scratches here and there and some minor deep scratches (Small ones) which took the paint off from the bumpers. About the hairline scratches, I don't know how were they able to get there on the car. I used the car only for long drives when i had to go out of Lahore and the rest of the time, it was in my home garage. But after every once in a while when i inspected the car, a new hairline scratch showed up.

    After using the car for one and a half year and seeing the new honda civic model in hindsight, the shape of corolla looked boring to me (Especially from the back) when i compared it with the 10th generation civic. Moreover, i thought about the effect of resale the new civic might have on altis when it gets launched and mine was a manual one which was another negative.

    So one day, i posted an ad on pakwheels with a price tag of 21.50 just to know what kind of offers i get. Got a few calls, not much from the prospective buyers, someone offering 20, others 20.50 but I was not willing to let it go below 21. I was in no hurry.

    Just a few days ago, got a call from a buyer and he came to see the car from out of lahore, was much satisfied with the condition and started his offer from 20. Told him point blank that my last point of negotiation is 21.25. I judged from his looks that he has liked the car and he will buy it. After a brief discussion and a few more offers, we settled for an amount a in the middle of 21 and 21.25 lacs.

    Delivered the car today after receiving the payment in my account, with all genuine things, extras were only the yoko db tires. So this was my brief stay with my Altis Grande Manual. Now I am going to wait for Civic to get launched before buying myself a new car. In the meanwhile, Vitz and City zindabad.

    Any comments on the price I sold the vehicle, are welcome? any other suggestions or inputs about buying a new car are also welcome.
    I agree with you on the paint quality.
    My car is also used for long drives only and it remains in my covered garage all the time.
    Its 2015 (May) Gli,medium silver, with 4K on ODO. Yet I don't know from where the scratches come. I use premium quality meguiar's microfiber cloths. I never did dry dusting. Even the tape on "applied for" paper has damaged the paint from front bumper although I removed it the day I brought it home. Paint is very fragile.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

  12. #15631
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hj2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,104
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    I agree with you on the paint quality.
    My car is also used for long drives only and it remains in my covered garage all the time.
    Its 2015 (May) Gli,medium silver, with 4K on ODO. Yet I don't know from where the scratches come. I use premium quality meguiar's microfiber cloths. I never did dry dusting. Even the tape on "applied for" paper has damaged the paint from front bumper although I removed it the day I brought it home. Paint is very fragile.
    I agree medium silver color quality is quite delicate. It gets scratches easily.

  13. #15632
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeelmushtaq94's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hj2006 View Post
    I agree medium silver color quality is quite delicate. It gets scratches easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    I agree with you on the paint quality.
    My car is also used for long drives only and it remains in my covered garage all the time.
    Its 2015 (May) Gli,medium silver, with 4K on ODO. Yet I don't know from where the scratches come. I use premium quality meguiar's microfiber cloths. I never did dry dusting. Even the tape on "applied for" paper has damaged the paint from front bumper although I removed it the day I brought it home. Paint is very fragile.
    For me the only problem with paint lies around the door handles. They have got more scratch marks than my 5 year old Swift. Both cars are dark colored so scratches and their amount can be seen clearly. If this is the quality of paint around the door handles then surely the paint is of same quality elsewhere: poor. I would have liked a different material on the interior door handles of the front seats too. The fake plastic is getting key marks, and nail marks, and is just ruining the look. Since they avoid such material on the gear stick, as it will inevitably fade away after some times, then why not also avoid such a material on the interior door handles.

    The car is a big improvement from its predecessors, but there are allot of small things that leave the owner wanting more.

  14. #15633
    PakWheeler Follow
    omarkhan239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi all. I'm selling my 2015 April/May 1.3 VVTI Gli Auto.
    It has done 3900 km since new.
    Here's the link to the ad:

    Used Toyota Corolla GLi Automatic 1.3 VVTi 2015 Car for | PakWheels

  15. #15634
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omarkhan239 View Post
    Hi all. I'm selling my 2015 April/May 1.3 VVTI Gli Auto.
    It has done 3900 km since new.
    Here's the link to the ad:

    Used Toyota Corolla GLi Automatic 1.3 VVTi 2015 Car for | PakWheels
    Any specific reason for selling?

  16. #15635
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeelmushtaq94's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omarkhan239 View Post
    Hi all. I'm selling my 2015 April/May 1.3 VVTI Gli Auto.
    It has done 3900 km since new.
    Here's the link to the ad:

    Used Toyota Corolla GLi Automatic 1.3 VVTi 2015 Car for | PakWheels
    Going for new Civic?

  17. #15636
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bilal49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,542
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Where is the new civic. ?
    sent from my HD2 without using the handset itself!!

  18. #15637
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,575
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilal49er View Post
    Where is the new civic. ?
    Abhee to Thailand ma launch naheen huee
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  19. #15638
    PakWheeler Follow
    hungama007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    1
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    No new civic until 2017

    http://tribune.com.pk/story/1052773/...tan-this-year/

    Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
    Always wear seat belts, better safe than sorry

  20. #15639
    PakWheeler Follow
    hungama007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    1
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Anyone here use chemical guys stuff on their Toyota?


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
    Always wear seat belts, better safe than sorry

  21. #15640
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by hungama007 View Post
    Anyone here use chemical guys stuff on their Toyota?


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
    Just applied a coat of 3X wax an hour ago and covered it up. Here it is after a wash, had been waxed with Pete's 53 a day prior.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1456265418.907683.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  141.0 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •