Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 209
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Corolla 88 Engine Swap, Need Guidance & Suggestions

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Corolla 88 Engine Swap, Need Guidance & Suggestions

    I am writing this on someone's behalf, originally the car had a diesel engine but previously it was swapped with 5AFE and now the owner want to swap it with a petrol engine of newer technology. The engines in consideration are:
    1NZ-FE 1.5L of 2010 model (came in premio)
    1ZZ-FE 1.8L of 2006 model (came in premio)
    3ZZ-FE 1.6L of 2006 model (came in altis)

    Can its also possible to swap with the lastest 2ZR-FE or 2ZR-FAE??

    1. Want to know about pre-swap technical details and other information about engine, related parts, and its compatibility with the car?
    2. The hard part of wiring these engines.....can anyone knows who is doing best wiring of these engines (anywhere in Lahore, Pindi, Peshawar, Karachi)?
    3. And the price of these engines in Karachi, Pindi, Peshawar, Lahore?

    Anyone having past experience with these engines will be very helpful.
    Thnaks....

  2. #181
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    08693 Is Product Code For 3M Auto Glass Urethane And I Never Underestimate Ustaadi Of People Here Who Makes Copies...Would Be Hard But Not Impossible To Make One

    Engine Temp Will Not Have Much Effect As You Are Not Restricting It But Just Blocking Manifold Heat To SPread Across Engine Bay...Heat Will Pass Out From Exhaust....Use 1.45" Down-pipe With Good Flow Resonator....!

    Put 02 Sensor Before Resonator And You Will Do Fine....!
    Is 3M P.U(Poly Urethane) Sealant and 3M Auto Glass Urethane are different or they both use for same purpose?

    Down-pipe is the thing which is installed just after the exhaust manifold? And what If 2" down-pipe is used.....by increasing or decreasing its size what will be the affect? Is this how it looks like?

    Corolla 88 Engine Swap Need Guidance & Suggestions -1624263

    I didn't understand where resonator is located, Or resonator is the "dholki" which is located at the center of the car which is also called "awaz kam karnay wali dholki"? I this how it looks?

    Corolla 88 Engine Swap Need Guidance & Suggestions -1624265

    And by the way what's your final suggestion, either go for heat wrap + heat shield or double heat shield?

  3. #182
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Owais_Yunus View Post
    You'll most probably need to get the braces fabricated with thick gauge pipe and MS plates on the strut towers. Get the MS plate machined to the size of your strut tower area and then properly weld the tubes by taking measurements. You may also make the bars adjustable. A friend deals in strut bars for Toyotas, I'll ask him too if he has one in stock.
    You mean its difficult to find strut bars and they have to be fabricated? And what about front and rear anti-roll bars......are they available? Is it possible to find these strut bars in market or fabrication is the way to go?

    Corolla 88 Engine Swap Need Guidance & Suggestions -1623659

    Corolla 88 Engine Swap Need Guidance & Suggestions -1623669

    It will be very kind of you if you ask your friend, do ask him before friday as I will be in Islamabad on this friday........In'sha'ALLAH

  4. #183
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroon.virk View Post
    Is 3M P.U(Poly Urethane) Sealant and 3M Auto Glass Urethane are different or they both use for same purpose?

    Down-pipe is the thing which is installed just after the exhaust manifold? And what If 2" down-pipe is used.....by increasing or decreasing its size what will be the affect? Is this how it looks like?

    Corolla 88 Engine Swap Need Guidance & Suggestions -1624263

    I didn't understand where resonator is located, Or resonator is the "dholki" which is located at the center of the car which is also called "awaz kam karnay wali dholki"? I this how it looks?

    Corolla 88 Engine Swap Need Guidance & Suggestions -1624265

    And by the way what's your final suggestion, either go for heat wrap + heat shield or double heat shield?
    Down-pipe Is Pipe After Headers Till Tail .....Resonator Is Same "Awaz Kam Karne Wale Dholki" The SHort Term & Actual Name Is Resonator....

    Going Too Big Of Size Will Result In Loss Of Low End Torque....!

    Get Hold Of OEM Manifold So We Can Have Better Idea...
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  5. #184
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Owais_Yunus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,224
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroon.virk View Post
    You mean its difficult to find strut bars and they have to be fabricated? And what about front and rear anti-roll bars......are they available? Is it possible to find these strut bars in market or fabrication is the way to go?

    Corolla 88 Engine Swap Need Guidance & Suggestions -1623659

    Corolla 88 Engine Swap Need Guidance & Suggestions -1623669

    It will be very kind of you if you ask your friend, do ask him before friday as I will be in Islamabad on this friday........In'sha'ALLAH
    It will be a little difficult to source in the sense that often, the kabariya's dont know what car the strut bars or the sway bars belong to that they are selling. You'll need to take lots of measurements and pictures along and scavenge through the parts that they have to find the right part.

    I asked the friend and he had the front strut bar which he sold some time back to another friend. I've asked him to look around and see if he can find one. I'm pm'ing you his number so you can call him and coordinate with him. He did state that AE100's bar also fits into it by adjusting the holes in the strut bar. However, if it requires anything more than that to be altered, I would recommend you not to use it and get one made yourself.

  6. #185
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    Down-pipe Is Pipe After Headers Till Tail .....Resonator Is Same "Awaz Kam Karne Wale Dholki" The SHort Term & Actual Name Is Resonator....

    Going Too Big Of Size Will Result In Loss Of Low End Torque....!

    Get Hold Of OEM Manifold So We Can Have Better Idea...
    I also want to get OEM manifold in order to simply things. But the problem is that I have to travel for 5 and half hours to reach Islamabad for swap purpose, that's why I am asking you certain things again and again, and re-confirming each and every thing as I have very little room of error.

    It means the whole exhaust down-pipe till tail has to be changed with 1.45"................. Originally the car had an exhaust system of 1.8L diesel and it still has the same diesel exhaust. And I don't know how much inch of down-pipe the diesel engine came with?

  7. #186
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Owais_Yunus View Post
    It will be a little difficult to source in the sense that often, the kabariya's dont know what car the strut bars or the sway bars belong to that they are selling. You'll need to take lots of measurements and pictures along and scavenge through the parts that they have to find the right part.

    I asked the friend and he had the front strut bar which he sold some time back to another friend. I've asked him to look around and see if he can find one. I'm pm'ing you his number so you can call him and coordinate with him. He did state that AE100's bar also fits into it by adjusting the holes in the strut bar. However, if it requires anything more than that to be altered, I would recommend you not to use it and get one made yourself.
    If a do my home work, take lot of measurements and pictures then in which market I can find them in Pindi?

    You are right, I was also thinking the same way that if I have to do more than one alteration in strut bar then there is no need to go for too much alterations. Either I go for this model's specific strut bar & sway bar else I have to made myself. Like strut bars, its also possible to fabricate sway bars? The reason why I am running away from making myself is that I don't have any knowledge or experience nor I know any expert or fabricator who make such things.........If you know any one then do let me know.

    Do you know where I can find "3M Auto Glass Urethane" in Isl/pindi?

    I will call your friend and thanks for your help.

  8. #187
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,597
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    my friend focus on engine and car stability. sway & sturt bars are accessories and can be sourced / added later in under 3 hours time.

    if the down pipe is already rigged for a diesel engine you shall save on money and get the oem exhaust manifold as top priority change the whole silencer assembly only when needed.

    PERMATEX windshield sealants are available from ADENWALLA they accept easy paisa payment & ship across Pakistan. @SER_GTR @synview
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

  9. #188
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    my friend focus on engine and car stability. sway & sturt bars are accessories and can be sourced / added later in under 3 hours time.

    if the down pipe is already rigged for a diesel engine you shall save on money and get the oem exhaust manifold as top priority change the whole silencer assembly only when needed.

    PERMATEX windshield sealants are available from ADENWALLA they accept easy paisa payment & ship across Pakistan. @SER_GTR @synview

    My main focus is on engine and car's stability but also want to add strut and sway bars and its difficult for me to source these things.

    Got your point of exhaust manifold.

    Which sealent is better for windscreen.....Permatex or 3M Auto Glass Urethane?

  10. #189
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroon.virk View Post
    I also want to get OEM manifold in order to simply things. But the problem is that I have to travel for 5 and half hours to reach Islamabad for swap purpose, that's why I am asking you certain things again and again, and re-confirming each and every thing as I have very little room of error.

    It means the whole exhaust down-pipe till tail has to be changed with 1.45"................. Originally the car had an exhaust system of 1.8L diesel and it still has the same diesel exhaust. And I don't know how much inch of down-pipe the diesel engine came with?
    Measure The Size To Confirm.... Get The Engine Room Stuff Done 1st..Go Step By Step...Else Nothing Will Come Togeather And Things WIll Goof Up....Make Your Priority List And Go Accordingly...!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  11. #190
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Owais_Yunus View Post
    Yes, the compressor that comes in Xli is quite expensive. Alternatively, Toyota Duet's compressor is quite commonly used with these engines. I'm using the same compressor in my Charade without any issues Alhamdulillah.

    The DLC port comes with the body wiring and not the engine wiring. You'll need to scavenge through the front cuts with their dashboards intact and then connect the port to the ecu. Here's the pinout for the DLC

    Corolla 88 Engine Swap, Need Guidance & Suggestions - mHMm2AP

    And yes, once the DLC is connected properly, you can use a scanner to draw codes.
    For DLC port where to find front cuts.........in Sultan ka khu?

    How to connect DLC port with ECU? The pinout which you shared above is for connecting DLC port with ECU or connecting DLC port with the OBD-II scanner?

  12. #191
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroon.virk View Post
    For DLC port where to find front cuts.........in Sultan ka khu?

    How to connect DLC port with ECU? The pinout which you shared above is for connecting DLC port with ECU or connecting DLC port with the OBD-II scanner?
    Xulfiqar sir told to use test lamp and connect it with SDL pin ground the tail of test lamp

  13. #192
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    my friend focus on engine and car stability. sway & sturt bars are accessories and can be sourced / added later in under 3 hours time.

    if the down pipe is already rigged for a diesel engine you shall save on money and get the oem exhaust manifold as top priority change the whole silencer assembly only when needed.

    PERMATEX windshield sealants are available from ADENWALLA they accept easy paisa payment & ship across Pakistan. @SER_GTR @synview
    Permatex Yes Afnan Used It And Waiting For His Feedback For How It Comes Out....Its Basically Used to SEAL LEAKS ...Not To Do Whole Windshield Replacement Job As Its Available In Form of Tube.....Seal Places From Where Water Comes Inside ....Its Quiet Runny As Compared To Ordinary Silicons So It Sets Well Within Cracks

    Use 3M Urethane Sealer Or Any Good Brand Wind Shield Sealant To Redo Whole Windshield ..For That You Need Whole Cartridge Pack Of It And Install It With Caulk GUN...!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  14. #193
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroon.virk View Post
    For DLC port where to find front cuts.........in Sultan ka khu?

    How to connect DLC port with ECU? The pinout which you shared above is for connecting DLC port with ECU or connecting DLC port with the OBD-II scanner?
    You Dont Connect OBD-II Scanner Via Wires....Its Plug And Play Type....Find Appropiate OBD-II DLC Port From Front Cut Cars And It Will Have Same COlor Code Possibly....Your ECU Wiring If Uncut Shld Also Have These Wires Coming Out From Main LOOM Somewhere...

    This Is Why I Always Recommend To Play With Wiring At Home Before Putting It Inside To Trace All Things When LOOM Is Easy To Work And Trace
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  15. #194
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    1.Steering Rack Ends , Front Lower Arms , Ball Joinnts Bushes Need To Be Checked Replaced Along With Replacement Of Shocks....DOn't Go For Old Ones Or Reepaired...Get A Pair Of NEW And Remain In Peace For Long....!

    2. That Can Be Issue Of Your STeering Rack And Rack Ends Along With Alignment...Replace EVerything Needed Once And Then In Last Get It Aligned....!

    3.You Need To Check What Is Faulty...Usually Fuel Gauges In-Tank Goes Bad....Get A New One And Replace....!
    Today I went to mechanic for checking things which you mentioned. The summary is:

    1. Steering rack ends are fine, front lower & upper arms are good and rear arms too, ball joint bushes are also good. Only the front right ball joint is not fine, has some play in it, and all the four shocks & their springs are in bad condition.

    2. Steering rack and rack ends are good. Wheel alignment yet has to be done. I forgot to mention this issue last time, when hands are put away from steering wheel, it always tend to go towards the left side.

    Now what you think, who is the real culprit?

  16. #195
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Owais_Yunus View Post
    No, I have quite some room around the firewall but still, I've planned to get a heat shield for it for some time. Cars that come with this engine have the firewall specifically designed to allow space around the exhaust.

    About the fiberglass, its available at city saddar road Rawalpindi. Glasswool is the insulation used inside geysers, cooling/heating ducts. Its also used in exhausts for noise absorption.
    For fiber glass did you remember any shop name at city saddar road, Rawalpindi?

    And where to source glass whool?

  17. #196
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    Permatex Yes Afnan Used It And Waiting For His Feedback For How It Comes Out....Its Basically Used to SEAL LEAKS ...Not To Do Whole Windshield Replacement Job As Its Available In Form of Tube.....Seal Places From Where Water Comes Inside ....Its Quiet Runny As Compared To Ordinary Silicons So It Sets Well Within Cracks

    Use 3M Urethane Sealer Or Any Good Brand Wind Shield Sealant To Redo Whole Windshield ..For That You Need Whole Cartridge Pack Of It And Install It With Caulk GUN...!
    Aap ny ye to bata diya k 3M auto glass urethane sealer use karo......ab ye b bata dain k ye milay gi kahan say?

    I am also not able to find it online in Pakistan. If 3M in not available in Pakistan then any other brand? I only know two local brands which don't work well.

  18. #197
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroon.virk View Post
    Today I went to mechanic for checking things which you mentioned. The summary is:

    1. Steering rack ends are fine, front lower & upper arms are good and rear arms too, ball joint bushes are also good. Only the front right ball joint is not fine, has some play in it, and all the four shocks & their springs are in bad condition.

    2. Steering rack and rack ends are good. Wheel alignment yet has to be done. I forgot to mention this issue last time, when hands are put away from steering wheel, it always tend to go towards the left side.

    Now what you think, who is the real culprit?
    How He CHeck Them?? ANyways Replace The Culprits And See Diff..Shock And SPrings Gone Will Make It Very Unstable On Speed..If It Doesn't SOLVE Mean You Need A Suspension Needs Rebuild Also

    Suspension I Usually Either Don't Do Or When I Do..I Replace All Bushes At Same Time..
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  19. #198
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroon.virk View Post
    Aap ny ye to bata diya k 3M auto glass urethane sealer use karo......ab ye b bata dain k ye milay gi kahan say?

    I am also not able to find it online in Pakistan. If 3M in not available in Pakistan then any other brand? I only know two local brands which don't work well.
    Those Who Install Windshield Knows Abt It....You Need To Look In Market Its Not An Easy Find....If You Don't Find Then Any Good Quality Imported Black Silicon Will Do The JOB...If I Visit Market Here Sometime...I Will Ask For It But I Can Guarantee You Time Day Week....Afnan Also Asked Me To Look For It ....And I Am Not A Person With Free Time Usually...!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  20. #199
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroon.virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Tobatek singh
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Owais_Yunus

    Can you please pm me your contact number, so that during swap if I have to ask/discuss something then it woud be easy for me.

  21. #200
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Owais_Yunus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,224
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroon.virk View Post
    If a do my home work, take lot of measurements and pictures then in which market I can find them in Pindi?

    You are right, I was also thinking the same way that if I have to do more than one alteration in strut bar then there is no need to go for too much alterations. Either I go for this model's specific strut bar & sway bar else I have to made myself. Like strut bars, its also possible to fabricate sway bars? The reason why I am running away from making myself is that I don't have any knowledge or experience nor I know any expert or fabricator who make such things.........If you know any one then do let me know.

    Do you know where I can find "3M Auto Glass Urethane" in Isl/pindi?

    I will call your friend and thanks for your help.
    You could look in Mitha Ka Ahaata near Saddar or in Sultan ka Khoo. It would typically be available with the suspension guys. The strutbar / braces can be fabricated but the same cannot be done with sway bars because a lot of factors need to be considered when making a sway bar like material, bends, tension etc. Not sure where 3M Auto Glass Urethane would be available though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •