Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Altis Grande Query

Hello All,

Like many, I have been a loyal Honda customer had been waiting for the new Civic launch, but was disappointed when I sat in the car. Anyway, I've decided to opt for a Grande iA, but have some queries that some of you may help me with.

1) The rumor of a facelift coming soon: How soon is it launching? I've heard multiple sources quoting as early as this year's end to mid 2017. Can anyone confirm this?

2) Someone told me that Grande sidemirrors get stolen alot in khi. Is this just a one-off event or are other members facing this too? I used to have a vitz few years back and this issue was very irritating.

3) The infotainment system of Grande; is it sufficient to get decent audio/video output from stock headunit if I connect my amps/components/speakers to it, or will it need to be changed?

4) A friend who owns an Altis complained regarding some sluggishness in acceleration and some vibration in lower rpms. How true is this? To put it into context, I'm driving a 9th gen civic and need another vehicle.

Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Facelift not coming any time soon. No news of that. If it came it will be no before than June 17'
    I am from lahore. Didnt hear about it from anyone
    Well its like add more sugar, result will be sweeter. I experienced it and i found it all good for me. However i would change the rear components. Otherwise the output is decent.
    Sluggishness is slight and that is due to cvt lag. But ride is very smooth. You will love it after your 9th gen civic

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    Hello All,

Like many, I have been a loyal Honda customer had been waiting for the new Civic launch, but was disappointed when I sat in the car. Anyway, I've decided to opt for a Grande iA, but have some queries that some of you may help me with.

1) The rumor of a facelift coming soon: How soon is it launching? I've heard multiple sources quoting as early as this year's end to mid 2017. Can anyone confirm this?

2) Someone told me that Grande sidemirrors get stolen alot in khi. Is this just a one-off event or are other members facing this too? I used to have a vitz few years back and this issue was very irritating.

3) The infotainment system of Grande; is it sufficient to get decent audio/video output from stock headunit if I connect my amps/components/speakers to it, or will it need to be changed?

4) A friend who owns an Altis complained regarding some sluggishness in acceleration and some vibration in lower rpms. How true is this? To put it into context, I'm driving a 9th gen civic and need another vehicle.

Thanks.
    1) No confirmed news about facelift
    2) Mirrors are the same for all corolla variants so this is not a specific issue with grande
    3)Infotainment system is very average. If you add good speakers amp and a sub it will become acceptable sound wise
    4)It is not sluggish AT ALL. There is no vibration AT ALL at any RPM. You will find it to be much quieter and smoother than your civic.
    5) It has the largest rear legroom you can imagine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    Hello All,

Thanks.
    There is no facelift coming an soon.
    I have came from 8th gen Civic manual to Grande and there is not any sort of sluggishness or vibration. Extremely smooth car. Better low end rpm torque than Civic too
    Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers