Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ECU Rewiring & Programming

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmanaliawan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default ECU Rewiring & Programming

    My Corolla equipped with 1NZFe is giving mileage 6KM/L on HOBC, I had my car inspected, and the guy told me there is a mismatch between ECU somewhere. Experts please recommend a good mechanic that can rewire the entire engine and replace sensors, to whom should I go to in Lahore? Someone with Knowledge.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    ch.talal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    665
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanaliawan123 View Post
    My Corolla equipped with 1NZFe is giving mileage 6KM/L on HOBC, I had my car inspected, and the guy told me there is a mismatch between ECU somewhere. Experts please recommend a good mechanic that can rewire the entire engine and replace sensors, to whom should I go to in Lahore? Someone with Knowledge.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    There is an auto electronics workshop in Choburji Auto Market namely Pak Autos. Go there and tell them the problem and ask them to check the wiring and ECU.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,597
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1020 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    0321 4106898 Obama Car Care Centre Garden Town Lahore will be able to help you fix the issue and improve upon fuel consumption ONE STOP SHOP. Diagnostics charges apply

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanaliawan123 View Post
    My Corolla equipped with 1NZFe is giving mileage 6KM/L on HOBC, I had my car inspected, and the guy told me there is a mismatch between ECU somewhere. Experts please recommend a good mechanic that can rewire the entire engine and replace sensors, to whom should I go to in Lahore? Someone with Knowledge.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmanaliawan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    0321 4106898 Obama Car Care Centre Garden Town Lahore will be able to help you fix the issue and improve upon fuel consumption ONE STOP SHOP. Diagnostics charges apply
    Aah I know Osama bhai, I think he holds the best knowledge in these things, I've been calling him daily for 3 days now, he is busy somewhere...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,597
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1020 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    drive-in to the place if you know the location he is among the people we few TRUST., and can wait for his time slot.

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanaliawan123 View Post
    Aah I know Osama bhai, I think he holds the best knowledge in these things, I've been calling him daily for 3 days now, he is busy somewhere...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmanaliawan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    drive-in to the place if you know the location he is among the people we few TRUST., and can wait for his time slot.
    Hmmm I know the lane where he lives, I forgot the exact location.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,597
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1020 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    bad luck try to send text message n ask for address

    Quote Originally Posted by usmanaliawan123 View Post
    Hmmm I know the lane where he lives, I forgot the exact location.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmanaliawan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    23
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    bad luck try to send text message n ask for address
    Ahan, Btw any other option? Other than Osama bhai?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,597
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1020 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    amature street side trunk mechanics doing experiment over Technology driven cars at your cost are a dime a dozen across PAKISTAN, try your luck
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •