51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild

helo friends , i am updating this thread as now its all complete , just want to show here what you can see in this thread as its a huge list so i am simly writing whats not in this thread ,,,,,,, , you can see every thing related to cultus except engine overhaulling , fuel tank/pump and some wiring related stuff , rest all you can get here ,
    the PDF file of this thread is contributed by mirzahadi, UBajwa and mazamwarraich and you can down load it from here
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/?z59tlxj278xv8ef

thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

such an awsome work man, you are writing your own manual for curing cultus. i wish you could do this for mehran too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by digitalmohsin View Post
    and another question. how are you sure that the spray paint, you did on your suspension and underneath the car, will stay for long? i have a personal experience that spray paint withers away in no time. did you secure the paint with clear coat?
    paint will stay on if the surface is clean from dust and oil , second if you use good quality paint then it will last for a long time , there are many brands available in market but some of them are totally useless , Bosney and sunke is batter than others , there is another brand name ABRO , its american made and of very very good quality , 2.5 cans of bosney is equal to one cane of ABRO , means it has very good coverage , dries quickelly , and will stay there for long , i suggest not to spray your car with dirty mobile oil after washing , i use petrol for that purpose but not on every wash and not too much , because it can damage your car paint and also the rubber parts of suspension , just a slight spray and clean off with water ,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what did you do to the holes on the floor for drainage purpose? did you seal them or left as it is? what if you drive your car through a flooded road, will jumbolon be able to stop water from coming in? please explain as i also want to insulate my car.
    well jumbo loan can not stop water comming in , infect nothing can stop water comming in , you need to seal off all the holes and i have mention that in my post , i guess there will be 3 ways of water comming in ,,,,one is the AC evaporator ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it can easily be fixes , ,,,,,i have seen that drain pipe is originally not fitted with any clamp so you can clamp it down so that it wont leak , and this happens with me few years before in my other cultus , the frount left seat carpet is always seems wet , and then i spoted this problem and fix it , since then no such issue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,second is that you spill water on carpet ,,,,,,,,,,,,obviously no solution for that you have to avoide that , i guess childrens spill drinks or water ,,,,,,,you can lay down a plastic sheat under the carpet , i have that idea before but i have no plastic sheat left at that time when i was laying the carpet , may be i will lay it down from end to end without any joint when i change the seat covers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,third is when you wash your car ,,,,,,,,,,,,they wash the underneat with pressured water ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,which can eaily leak from the drainage holes , and i have seen that pressure water can easily blow the drain hole cap away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so i came with a fix ,,,,,,,,,,,,i mount the caps from the underside of car instead of upper side ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,check thsi pic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then later i seal it with alminum tape ,,,,,,,,no leaks at all ,,,,,,,,,,,,and i can easily remove that cap if needed,,,,,,,,,,,,and that cap wont go off even with pressured water,,,,,,,,,,,,i use rubber caps ,,,,,,,,i have some spare caps and i guess these caps are of suzuki fx orininal japanese , the car which my dad sold away more than 12 years before but its spars are still saved in my store ,,,,,,,,,i hope it works for you

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361547 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361549 le

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

last night my brother gave a first drive on this car , he gave some comments which thought to share with you guys ,,,,,,,he go to islamabad via agha shahi at night , drive on full throttel , greatelly impressed by the engine pick , he drive his own 2007 cultus which is still as good as new but this 2006 cultus has batter engine pick , easily cross 100 in 3rd gear , thats amazing , i guess its all because of the newelly and acuratelly rebuilt engine and also because i bore the cylinders to there next size , means bigger pistons and batter compression ratio , also i reface the cylinder head and use an original gaskit which is very thin and also compresses more than the local/chinese one , which interns improves the compression ratio , ,,,,,,,,,,,,second he is not happy with the insulation work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he say i need to open the window inorder to listen the engine sound while releasing the clutch,,,,,,,,,,,strange ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but for me its a fair pass,,,,,,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is the best spray paint i have ever use , one cane is equal to 2.5 cans of other brands ,
    Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361553

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanx alot agoodfriend, nice fix to the problem.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

such an awsome work man, you are writing your own manual for curing cultus. i wish you could do this for mehran too.
    if you learn that on cultus then you can perform that same task on mehan too , mehran is littel bit difficult to work with , take off the mehran engine mean you have to open every thing , AC pipers, bumper , radiator and many more , where as in cultus no such thing , just 5 bolts off and engine is down with in 10 min

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

damn, i used polo black spray paint and it withered away in a week.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default cultus security system installation, part 1 of 3

helo friends , here i will show you how to instal a security system in your car , i have that security system spare in my store so i instal that in this car , its really very easy to do all the wiring stuff , just check the detailed installing circuit diagram there is nothing high tech in it , few things i want to explain , you have noticed that when you switch off the engine (while the key is still on ACC) the doors unlock automatically,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this happens with the white color wire (i explain all in pic) which connects with the ACC ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well i do some alteration in it,,,,,,,,,,in original diagram that white color wire is connected with ACC ,,which means that the door will unlock when you completelly switch off the ignition ,,,,,,,,,,which is surelly not acceptable ,,,,,,,,,,,so i connect that white wire with "key on" , mean when you see batery and oil light on speedo meter ,,,,,,,,in this postion doors will unlock as soon as you switch off the engine and while the ignition is still on ACC ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats a much batter option ,,,,,,,,,its your choice to do that or follow the original diagram , any how i explain the original diagram in the pictures ,,,,second thing ,,,,you have to hide the wire which goes to the siren and high tension coil , so that no one can cut or tamper them ,,,,,its just a security reason ,,,,,,,,,,,,,mount the central locking motors strongelly with screws and brackets , other wise they get lose in few days and this happens with me many times and this time i have fix them properlly by drilling some holes in door, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361720 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361721 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361722 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361723 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361724 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361725 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361726 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361727 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361728 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361729 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361742 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361743 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361744 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361745 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361746

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default cultus security system installation, part 2 of 3

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361752 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361753 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361754 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361755 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361756 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361765 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361766 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361767 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361768 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361769 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361770 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361771 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361772 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361773 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361774

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agoodfriend when u will be visiting karachi ?
    Crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default cultus security system installation, part 3 of 3

Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361778 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361779 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361780 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361781 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361782 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361788 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361789 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361790 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361791 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361792 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361803 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361804 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361805 Cultus engine and body overhaul and rebuild -361806

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thumbs up sir for the level of detail that u include in ur posts, AMAZING.... An excellent restoration project....

secondly can u email me the psd file of the member @pakwheels sticker that u made?
    my email address abdulmoizkhn@gmail.com... Thanks
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khan8178 View Post
    thumbs up sir for the level of detail that u include in ur posts, AMAZING.... An excellent restoration project....

secondly can u email me the psd file of the member @pakwheels sticker that u made?
    my email address abdulmoizkhn@gmail.com... Thanks

there is some problem with the megaupload domain, its not working these days and i upload the files on it , any how PSD will be useless because the guys who make sticker works on corel , will email you both files

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very detailed information... did you figure out how to install all the vaccum pipes in correct order... also how to fix the problem of rpm drop when the headlights are turned on... thanx...
    Crashed and Burned...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by siliconsmile View Post
    Very detailed information... did you figure out how to install all the vaccum pipes in correct order... also how to fix the problem of rpm drop when the headlights are turned on... thanx...
    thanks dear , in comming few days i will service the carborator , right now car is not working on petrol , then i will figure out all these vacum pipes , and RPM droping on idle when you switch on the headlights is not a big problem , headlights will put load on alternator and which interns puts load on engine resulting in a slight RPM drop but only on idle , i guess you wont feel any thing while driving on normal speed ,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar do this for new shape corolla too
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One question:
    If it is a VXL variant u dont need to install after market motors and wiring as VXL comes with central locking
    correct me if I am wrong
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    yar do this for new shape corolla too

will do that on land rover defender jeep , my dream car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    One question:
    If it is a VXL variant u dont need to install after market motors and wiring as VXL comes with central locking
    correct me if I am wrong
    yes you are right , VXl has central locking system but no remote control system , VXl door lock assambly comes with builtin motor which is much batter than the after market which i instal , ,,,,,,,,,,,,i am waiting for my power stuff , the vender whome i deal with is saying that these days routes are blocked and no new stock is comming in peshaver , dont know what the inner story ,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

User Tag List