Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Bought HIDZ only to find they are badly damaged

AoA members,

i have been buying/selling various items at PW for quite some time now. Each time i buy somthing i make sure the item comes with all the orignal accecories. also every time i sell somthing i mention everything along with the item.

this can be confirmed by various pw members (emawais,djjuniee,yasira,maggi,faheel,scorpion80,s martboy_am,splfanatic,qureshi498,hashimsiddiq,free d4u and others)

Now 2 weeks ago i contacted PW MEMBER 1234567890 to buy a pair of hids from him. i specifically asked him about the condition. he said everything is genuine and fault free. i paid him 2500 for the hids and 120 for the money transfer through easypaisa.

he told me id recieve the hids in 2 days. however it took more then a week for me to get them. his excuse was that it was his cousin who was playing a game with me and that he was outta the country. he also said that is y he was not recieving my calls. i requested some other pw members to contact him but in vain. i acceptd his apology but no way em i accepting these hidz.

em gonna post some of the pics of the item i recieved.

the so called hid box
    Bought HIDZ only to find they are badly damaged -1024995

the condition i recievd the hidz in
    Bought HIDZ only to find they are badly damaged -1024996

cut wiring with no clip
    Bought HIDZ only to find they are badly damaged -1024997

broken clip
    Bought HIDZ only to find they are badly damaged -1024998

neither terminals or clips
    Bought HIDZ only to find they are badly damaged -1024999

broken low beam bulb element
    Bought HIDZ only to find they are badly damaged -1025000

he is yet again refusing to talk to me since yesterday when i hav been contacting him

My 1985 Mercedes Benz W201 190D (DIY's, Detailing and Photo-shoots)
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/207432-my-mercedes-c-class-w201

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhai devil smile apka loss hua. Seller ne apke sath jo bhi galat bayani ki lekin isme apki ghalti bhi hai ke apne cheez dekhe beghair deal final kardi. Bhai islam me bi is tara ki deal mana hai kyu ke aksar aise deals me baad me jhagra hota hai. Apko chaiye tha ke karachi me kisi friend ya relative ko apna wakeel banate aur wo hidz khareed kar apko send kar deta. Baqi agar waqai seller ne wo cheez nai di jo usne boli thi to usko chaiye ke cheez wapas le aur apko paise wapas kare aur shareef admi hone ka saboot de.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@shaikh229
    bus yahi ghalti ho gai thi. btw em not fighting. em just making him realize his mistake and after he declined to send me my money back, em just making sure every1 knows the facts and not to fully trust this guy. he mite be a nice guy but what hes done to me has shatterd my trust.
    PEACE
    My 1985 Mercedes Benz W201 190D (DIY's, Detailing and Photo-shoots)
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/207432-my-mercedes-c-class-w201

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devils_smile View Post
    @shaikh229
    bus yahi ghalti ho gai thi. btw em not fighting. em just making him realize his mistake and after he declined to send me my money back, em just making sure every1 knows the facts and not to fully this guy. he mite be a nice guy but what hes done to me has shatterd my trust.
    PEACE
    bhai ye acha kiya apne ke baqi members ko bata diya takay wo fraud se bach saken future me.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

there is no old and new member here bro ! im one of the new members almost year and 2-3 months old ! i did allot of dealing on PW and when im selling any stuff my words to the buyer are "ill send it fit it check it then pay me" and their words "no bro ill send u the money first" and again my words "ok send me the money ill send u the item and if there any problem send me back ill give full refund of ur money" ! i never take out money from my account until buyer tells me that stuff is ok ! for devils smile, rora mung khu pukhtana yu pa yaw khbara poegu ! di pa de na de da di tash shore sara kar de seez ku kharab e ku tek da di pe parwa na e aw zama wawra refund etc darla na darkae aw na ta aw zu dumra uzgar u che karachi ta wapase zu agha zan la da 11k ticket de agha um pa PIA economy class ke bus da de kha ukral che nur tena khbar shu ! da sare asem sa tek na khkare mata ! MASHALLAH most of the guys iv dealt with are now my good friends
    Gran Turismo !
    20v Silvertop !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@To the Seller
    Come on man have some self respect and dignity, just throw the money its only 2500 no big deal or get his hids fixed

@To the buyer
    Bhai i would like to tell you, don't buy used electronic items specially online, if you only want to blind other people at night than wait collect some money and install a pair of hids doesnt cost more thn 3500 chill

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sinner__ View Post
    there is no old and new member here bro ! im one of the new members almost year and 2-3 months old ! i did allot of dealing on PW and when im selling any stuff my words to the buyer are "ill send it fit it check it then pay me" and their words "no bro ill send u the money first" and again my words "ok send me the money ill send u the item and if there any problem send me back ill give full refund of ur money" ! i never take out money from my account until buyer tells me that stuff is ok ! for devils smile, rora mung khu pukhtana yu pa yaw khbara poegu ! di pa de na de da di tash shore sara kar de seez ku kharab e ku tek da di pe parwa na e aw zama wawra refund etc darla na darkae aw na ta aw zu dumra uzgar u che karachi ta wapase zu agha zan la da 11k ticket de agha um pa PIA economy class ke bus da de kha ukral che nur tena khbar shu ! da sare asem sa tek na khkare mata ! MASHALLAH most of the guys iv dealt with are now my good friends
    great guy!! loved your thinking. Surprised your are just 20!! good work Dear!
    Das Auto, Der Golf!

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ all
    first of all,every one should know pakwheels management is not responcible for any frauds or such happenings,so stop blaming pakwheels!

@ buyer
    ur fault is,u should have asked for detailed pictures of the item u bought,the pictures of each item individually should have given u a pretty clear story on the condition,
    secondly,your concern should not be the box,if the hids work,the box shdnt matter,its a tiny thing bro
    wt done is done,it cannot be undo bro,as levin said,leave it to ALlah and everything will be okay,im sorry for ur loss

@ seller
    looking at ur history of edits,the hids are clearly not 2 weeks used,you should have posted detailed pictures of both kits so avoid wt ur going through.
    there is no point in buying something if it dsnt work,the bulb is broken,so the kit will not function properly,will it?
    i would request u to refund the guy so you both live happily ever after,if not,thats your decision ,the circumstances rest with you.

@ all
    i have said all this from a neutral eye,i donot know any of the two involved,

regards
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bluespark View Post
    great guy!! loved your thinking. Surprised your are just 20!! good work Dear!
    that's what all should do i think ! but sadly some people think about money first !

for the topic here iv seen allot of threads here in frauds section some get resolved and some are ruined and closed ! after all of this i wont buy anything or sell anything from the seller here in this case ! this how a guys looses his reputation ! hope he has some dignity left in him and in my point of view a complete refund is justice in this case ! if he doesn't then leave it it ALLAH he will compensate it in some other thing

fun fact : when i saw 123456789 thread about HIDs i was ABOUT to send him a message for the 8000k ones i was buying them but changed my mind !
    Gran Turismo !
    20v Silvertop !

10. 01-09-2011, 04:43 AM

Site Banned

Reason
    abusive replies from a fake id

11. 01-09-2011, 04:44 AM

Site Banned

Reason

12. 01-09-2011, 05:00 AM

Site Banned

Reason

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    the guy u r dealing with seems to be fishy now!

is there any return address on the ocs packet? if it is there then he cant get away with this issue that easily

yeah there was a return address! if u want i can pm u? :p
    Friendship is not about Doing Some thing but its about believing someone!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@1234567890
    u want me to put up a video for every1 to see??? and y was i told there was a box????

@smartdevil_striker
    coudnt agree with u more

@For everyone to know
    heres how the deal took place: notice the lies????

i text this guy about me wanting to buy the hids and askd him bout the condition. like i said before he said everythings just like new. i call him that nite and send him the money via easy paisa and he accepts it from his end. the number he used was (03465372009)

next day i text him and he tells me il recieve the hids in 3 days. the number he used was the same

after 1 week i call him and he dosnt pick up or reply. i send him a pm but no reply.

after nearly 2 weeks he texts me from the same number telling me he was abroad. it was his cousin who was playing a game with me and that hel send the hids 2moro. thankfully i recieved them after 2 days via OCS.

when i checkd the condition of the hids, i tried calling him again on (03465372009) but no reply so i sent him a pm. his reply to my pm is BRO EM IN DUBAI, i hav no idea whom ur dealing with.

2day i calld that same number but no reply. i askd him on the thread if he was using the same number and he says yes. calld him again but no reply. i check his threads and saw him using a differnt number so i contactd him via that. heres the fun part. He told me the hids and ballasts were fine when HE sent me the hidz. when i asked him that u told me u vr in dubai he says he was talking with his cousin through the whole deal. then i told him y he said he had no idea about the deal he says cuz he had no idea whom his cousin was dealing with.

how meny lies will this person tell. em fed up with him. hes a fraud and theres no doubt. ramzaan and eid kai dino pai bi ithna jhoot. tch tch.

well bro enjoy kar the money u dont deserv. i hope people here hav learnd not to deal with u. ev learned my lesson too....

bro nice editing in the story!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

also mr1234567890 says to send him bak the hidz to karachi so he can get them fixd. basically that would mean the transportation the clips and the bulb repair charges hav to be paid by the him as its his duty for selling damaged stuff. so if ur ready to that then i will send u the hids back day after 2moro.

shipping charges would be bared 50/50 fine?

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1234567890 View Post
    shipping charges would be bared 50/50 fine?
    since the damaged hids was ur fault u should pay them

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ 1234567890
    since u did not respond to my reply i assume you admit the fact that u lied?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

chori aur seena zori, - am sure it a lesson for others to learn from -

1st - mistake is yours dude - you'd have asked for pictures as mentioned by Xulfiqar.

2 weeks back I bought an extended 4 meter cable for my DELL streak over the ebay USA,- it said as is where is - i asked the seller if it is tested working he said he does not have streak and the cable came to him in cable deal pack he bought he sent the pics - cable was sealed & had DELL part no & batch no on it with april 2011 manufacture or packing date. - I took my chance purchased it for US$18.00 - it arrived by fedex in 48 hours, arrived PK Monday last, it was sealed and brand new GUESS - it is not charging the unit but yet it is doing the sync - shall I complain ??

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1234567890 View Post
    yeah there was a return address! if u want i can pm u? :p
    sure please pm me
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar this is very bad.....I have sold/purchased many items from pakwheels and from internet, though have not had fraud Alhamdolillah...but this thing is not good. People should refrain from such cheap acts....

Yaar 2500 ki auqaat kia hey, meri gari mein 2500 ka petrol dalein to 1 week bhi nai chalti . Shame on you @123456789 yaar. Karachi walon ka naam badnaam kar dia bhai. !

@devilz_smile
    don't worry yaar, he cannot espace with your money, not in this world, not at the day of judgement. Let's make it an investment for that day Demand all of his good amals in exchange of Rs. 2500 in front of Allah, what you say
    success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE @devilz_smile
    don't worry yaar, he cannot espace with your money, not in this world, not at the day of judgement. Let's make it an investment for that day Demand all of his good amals in exchange of Rs. 2500 in front of Allah, what you say [/QUOTE]

wow thats a good deal !!
    Crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Buyer,
    You made a deal in the air, never saw the thing first hand not even second hand, never saw any pictures and now you are cursing him that you won't forgive him on the day of judgement, wow thats too much for Rs. 2500

@Seller,
    Better get rid of those 2500 precious rupees before any of those Bad-Duas are accepted by Almighty, let 2500 go, im sure you can sell them for a little low amount to someone around you who see your item first hand

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

y the hell do you guys dont buy it straight from the market!!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List