Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Stolen Car Clearance Procedure

Dear All

I am from Karachi & my car Suzuki FX has been recovered & handed over to me by court order but court has restricted me to sold this car until further instruction after one or two month court will me give NOC to sale this car.

I just want to know that what's the procedure of car clearance? can any one help me? I have submitted a copy of Court order to Investigating officer ACLC plus Orginal Order Submit to ACLC Sharifabad Office & received copy of ACLC has submited to CPLC. What i suppose to do more for clearance ? Any Idea?

Awaiting for your response

Regards
    Farhan Ahmed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

1. Letter from respective police station that car is not required in any case (1500)
    2. Take the copy of that letter to ACLC that car is not required in any case (2000)
    3. Take both letters to CPLC and obtain an cover letter in your name addressed to the court that car may please be cleared and released to owner for SALE.
    4. Copy of all these letters plus court letter submit to Excise office and get cleared.
    It is approx 5 working days process and approx 5000 undertable to every GOVT office plus court Moharar.
    - even then when you sale the car you have to accompany with buyer for transfer with copies of all NOC issued from every place mentioned above.
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List