0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Beware --- Abductions on Motorway

This stuff is scary but came from a very reliable source. There have been a *LOT* of abductions on the Motorway (ISB-LHR) and (ISB-PSW), but for some strange reason have not been reported on the media. There are basically two techniques being used:

1. You are driving on the motorway, minding your own business, when you get lightly bumped by another car from behind, or sometimes on your side. Getting annoyed, you will pull over to the shoulder to "sort things out" and the other car would also stop. Only that you wouldn't be sorting anything out, but 3/4 guys from the other vehicle abduct you on gunpoint and take you in your own car. The first thing to remember is that this will happen in a relatively lonely stretch of the motorway. So, the best way to avoid this, is to never let ANYONE get near you when you are travelling. You can always sort out the damage etc. by stopping at the next interchange or police checkpoint. One guy that I've heard about being abducted was near pindi bhattian and the other near kalar kahar.

2. In the second technique, you are taking a rest at one of the service areas on the motorway and are approached by 2 women with kid or two. They tell you that they have somehow missed their car and that their car is waiting for them a couple of kilometers down the motorway and perhaps you could give them a lift. Surely a couple of KMs down the road, the said car is waiting, only that it is full of kidnappers.

I swear that I am not making this all up. So my brothers and sisters, please spread around the message and hopefully save some victim.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    People are vindictive Aholes... this way one politely refuses. Usually police also asks for lifts... rest you know how stuff works its not fun to stop at every police picket as it only takes one call you screw you over lol
    good point, but on toll plazas mostly are looking for a free ride, a VAN passes through the same lane every 30 sec. Why should be one afraid of a toll plaza guy, secondally I have rarely seen police picket wallas asking for lifts (Not in isb and sorroundings arleast) cause they have their own system of transport. 3rdly One should never stop the car if a police man without an official car or bike tries to stop you at a place where there is no picket at all. It can be anybody in police uniform.
    And anybody can get screwed in Pakistan the same way if he gives lift or he doesnt.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for information.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, it happened to me many times that a motorway police man wanted a lift from me till their office near Babu Sabu interchange.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

on my last visit to Pak in summer....i was driving from lhr to isb at around midnight on m way...i have weak eyeside from accident and forgot glasses that are otherwise a little help......so i looked for faster car and drive with suitable gap....now i came to know why first the corolla guy slowed to let me pass and then even reached 150+ but i never left his tail....so he took off at next interchange....might b scared....

but we shld b careful

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for the information. We should be care now

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for this informative post.same technique is being used at GT road lahore to rawalpindi at deserted places at night time.i am from distt jhelum and between dina city and tarrakki toll plaza there is a place called DOMELI mor and next to it is very dangerous curve and as soon this curve ends there is a bridge named "KALA PULL"..it happend there about 4 times.where cars were abducted at gunpoint using the technique which you just shared.some car will bump into your car and may be they some how force you to stop there to check the damage.as soon you will step outside those people will take you under the bridge at gunpoint and will tie you with ropes and blindfold you and there other fellows will take your car.and there is no way that you can be spotted before dawn.next day if you are lucky some local person passing by the bridge will see you and free you.now 1 motorway police car or the elite police vehicle remains at the bridge till the morning to stop this..
    i would request all readers to keep alert when passing through the hilly areas or deserted areas and never to stop your car at night if some car hits into your vehicle.if such thing happens call the motorway police for help

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks for the info bro

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for sharing everyone! Good warning tips!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

around 10 pm enroute to isb at kalar kahar interchange a family comprising a man his wife & couple of children asked for ride to Isb i took them along i was alone...some where around Chakri interchange apprehensions crossed my mind but i thought who on earth commits crime in front of his children....they alighted safely at pindi even told me about their adress...BUT after reading all that has been mentioned above in future NO WAY that i am going to give lift to strangers.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On motorway if we inform police timely, it should not be a difficult thing for police to catch the bandits.
    One way to counter these incidents is to note vehicle registration no. of the suspicious vehicle and inform the police / motorway police authorities at nearby service station / patrolling or u may call 130 or 15(madadgar).
    By this way there is a chance for them to be caught red handed by police at exit.
    Even if u have been robbed by any group of bandits just try to remain calm for a moment to note the vehicle no., vehicle type / color etc which will be most beneficial lead for police to investigate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

User Tag List