17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default A Warning to all my fellow Pakwheelers

I would request you all to refrain from visiting waseem engineering, peoples chowrangi, north nazimabad. I got my mehran's suspension overhauled and I was badly plundered and looted by them. I used to get my suspension and carburetor works done from there but my last encounter proved to be the worst one and I was badly robbed along with inferior quality parts. My mehran is the third car of our house and is sparingly driven. its an 18 year old car with 80000 kms on the odo meter. I am the first owner of the vehicle. Last year I had encountered some axel sounds and weak suspension bushes. I paid a visit to waseem engineering and they test drove my car and handed me over a further estimate of front shock absorber replacement. All this time I kept on asking them about the expense and they replied "Yaar tum tension na lo, hum dekh lengay". They dismantled the entire front mechanism and whatever part they dismantled, looked fine to me but they insisted on getting it replaced. No rear work was done. And all of the replacements were of kabuli parts. So let me highlight the costs. you will be shocked upon matching these costs with a mehran:

1. Suspension Change/ Steering box Change/ Boots Change = Rs 4000
    2. Front Shocker pair = Rs 4000
    3. Axel Change = Rs 5000
    4. Front wheel Bearing = Rs 1500
    5. Kenchi = 2000
    6. Labour = 1000

The bill totalled Rs 17500 for a bloody 18 year old mehran, with only the new wheel bearings, otherwise the entire stuff was kabuli!!!!
    And one week after the work was done, I noticed stiffness in my shockers. I approached them and they turned down my observation calling it an imagination, furthermore, the axels had started making sounds again in 4 months, and the suspension is back to its previous broken state. my car is hardly driven 6000 kms after the work and here I am with the same condition as last year with an outflow of rs 17500. I am also attaching the bills for your observation. And the story does not end here, my relatives and friends made me realise that I was looted so we made up a plan to check on the rates. I had sent a friend of mine to the shop for the estimates. He acted as a new customer and this is the estimate he got:

Axels replacement = 4000
    Front shocker pair replacement = 3500
    Kenchi replacement = 1000
    bearing replacement = 1000
    steering box, bushes and boots = 3000

There was no mention of the labour. So i concluded that they try their level best to reduce their prices to attract new customers. Once the customer is satisfied, they try to rob him on his next visits.

So i would request you all to discard waseem engineering from your options and all they do is to rob the customers, reinstall faulty, repaired and china parts under the name of kabuli and provide the so called "6 Months ki GAAAARANTEEEEEEEE" but do not entertain it. I was robbed badly with my genuine parts being replaced by faulty ones, but it is my job to ensure that no one else gets looted. Atleast this is the purpose of this forum, to help other. Please pass on my experience to all your friends, relatives, and non pakwheelers too.

Regards,
    Syed Hassaan Iqbal

Attached Images Attached Images   

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hassaaniqbal92 View Post
    I would request you all to refrain from visiting waseem engineering, peoples chowrangi, north nazimabad. I got my mehran's suspension overhauled and I was badly plundered and looted by them. I used to get my suspension and carburetor works done from there but my last encounter proved to be the worst one and I was badly robbed along with inferior quality parts. My mehran is the third car of our house and is sparingly driven. its an 18 year old car with 80000 kms on the odo meter. I am the first owner of the vehicle. Last year I had encountered some axel sounds and weak suspension bushes. I paid a visit to waseem engineering and they test drove my car and handed me over a further estimate of front shock absorber replacement. All this time I kept on asking them about the expense and they replied "Yaar tum tension na lo, hum dekh lengay". They dismantled the entire front mechanism and whatever part they dismantled, looked fine to me but they insisted on getting it replaced. No rear work was done. And all of the replacements were of kabuli parts. So let me highlight the costs. you will be shocked upon matching these costs with a mehran:

1. Suspension Change/ Steering box Change/ Boots Change = Rs 4000
    2. Front Shocker pair = Rs 4000
    3. Axel Change = Rs 5000
    4. Front wheel Bearing = Rs 1500
    5. Kenchi = 2000
    6. Labour = 1000

The bill totalled Rs 17500 for a bloody 18 year old mehran, with only the new wheel bearings, otherwise the entire stuff was kabuli!!!!
    And one week after the work was done, I noticed stiffness in my shockers. I approached them and they turned down my observation calling it an imagination, furthermore, the axels had started making sounds again in 4 months, and the suspension is back to its previous broken state. my car is hardly driven 6000 kms after the work and here I am with the same condition as last year with an outflow of rs 17500. I am also attaching the bills for your observation. And the story does not end here, my relatives and friends made me realise that I was looted so we made up a plan to check on the rates. I had sent a friend of mine to the shop for the estimates. He acted as a new customer and this is the estimate he got:

Axels replacement = 4000
    Front shocker pair replacement = 3500
    Kenchi replacement = 1000
    bearing replacement = 1000
    steering box, bushes and boots = 3000

There was no mention of the labour. So i concluded that they try their level best to reduce their prices to attract new customers. Once the customer is satisfied, they try to rob him on his next visits.

So i would request you all to discard waseem engineering from your options and all they do is to rob the customers, reinstall faulty, repaired and china parts under the name of kabuli and provide the so called "6 Months ki GAAAARANTEEEEEEEE" but do not entertain it. I was robbed badly with my genuine parts being replaced by faulty ones, but it is my job to ensure that no one else gets looted. Atleast this is the purpose of this forum, to help other. Please pass on my experience to all your friends, relatives, and non pakwheelers too.

Regards,
    Syed Hassaan Iqbal
    Sad to hear your story, they loot people whenever possible, best idea to sit there and see work for yourself, ask cross questions from them or talk to ustaad to get details of work done.

I have changed my mehran wheel bearing and axle from Mk autos, also done servicing of steering. After work i never had to visit them again to report any issue. This shop is near ubl sports complex federal b area, MK autos is the first shop from the series of shops related to automobile repair and parts in the area.
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkaar View Post
    Sad to hear your story, they loot people whenever possible, best idea to sit there and see work for yourself, ask cross questions from them or talk to ustaad to get details of work done.

I have changed my mehran wheel bearing and axle from Mk autos, also done servicing of steering. After work i never had to visit them again to report any issue. This shop is near ubl sports complex federal b area, MK autos is the first shop from the series of shops related to automobile repair and parts in the area.
    I wouldn't have mentioned their bad deeds. i was just ready to endure it. But I came across a couple of threads in which people were recommending waseem engineering. I would classify waseem engineering as far below shahjee and gola wala. He is the worst possible suspension wala. Its better to get the suspension work done from any local al rounder mechanic rather than waseem engineering frauds

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that very bad man he really looted yon I got my all wheel bearing,suspension bushes,wheel balancing,complete inner/outer axle changed in 5k and quality of work is very good

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir please dont mind, but 1 year has passed as per the dates on receipt, why have you mentioned this incident so late?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oooooo i see, you joined late, , sir i am really sorry for this behaviour. Really very sorry

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ustaad_007 View Post
    oooooo i see, you joined late, , sir i am really sorry for this behaviour. Really very sorry
    Yes indeed an year has passed but ppl still praise him and get robbed later. I want people to save their money in the first place rather than regretting.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir please dont mind, but 1 year has passed as per the dates on receipt, why have you mentioned this incident so late?
    Even with the passage of an year, one should be puzzled to check the huge amount spent on a mehran and that too on kabuli parts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    that very bad man he really looted yon I got my all wheel bearing,suspension bushes,wheel balancing,complete inner/outer axle changed in 5k and quality of work is very good
    Did you get it done from the same place or somewhere else?????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Did you get it done from the same place or somewhere else?????
    I got it done from a very old mechanic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There are two sides to every story.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Yes indeed an year has passed but ppl still praise him and get robbed later. I want people to save their money in the first place rather than regretting.
    Complaining after more than year, does not makes sense. in all a False Claim I say.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    Complaining after more than year, does not makes sense. in all a False Claim I say.
    When a mechanic says k guarantee hai pooray 1 saal ki, then claims come afterwards. I presume you are a loyal customer to his workshop.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

4000 for a refurbished shock? you can get OE Gabriel for 5000 and kabli front shocks cost max 2500-3000 and steering is 2500-3000

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedraja1996 View Post
    4000 for a refurbished shock? you can get OE Gabriel for 5000 and kabli front shocks cost max 2500-3000 and steering is 2500-3000
    you see! this is the purpose of this thread. To enlighten you guys that such theft takes place

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VCheng View Post
    There are two sides to every story.
    whats the other side?????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

whats the other side?????
    The Workshop's side. We should hear that side too, otherwise it is all one-sided accusations.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The Workshop's side. We should hear that side too, otherwise it is all one-sided accusations.
    well you have the receipts. lets just put aside the workshop and me for a minute. But just ask urself, is an expense of 17500 justified for a mehran with al kabuli equipment?????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are most welcomed to come and collect the receipts from me and ask the workshop ppl that why they had overcharged so much?????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well you have the receipts. lets just put aside the workshop and me for a minute. But just ask urself, is an expense of 17500 justified for a mehran with al kabuli equipment?????
    You are most welcomed to come and collect the receipts from me and ask the workshop ppl that why they had overcharged so much?????
    The issue is between you and the workshop, and that is where it should be resolved. Unless you have something new to add, please take your personal vendetta elsewhere. Thank you.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List