Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser

Friends,

Need to let my lovely BJ41 go for a new punga. I believe that its the only BJ41 of its kind in Pakistan with its tanksome road presence and un-matchable go anywhere capabilities. Its a gift for SUV lovers and surely a jaw dropper, Following are the details:

Peshwar Registered, Computerized Number Plates, updated Passport book, returned file. Original hardtop JDM BJ41 with new 14B power house imported from UAE (updated in passport book) matted with 5FWD transmission. Performance parts include, Savero 33x12.5x15 MTs with matching spare and 1.5" dual spacers, Aisin locking hubs with disks and vacuum assisted brakes, upto 5 inch lift ARB adjustable shackles, Monroe Magnum Gas shocks at rear with Monroe steering damper and Gabriel Adjustable E shocks at front with soft and hard option. Koito outlook kit with Koito front and rear lights, HIDs in front beams, ARB fender Flares, ARB style front and rear industrial bumpers and rock sliders, JDM PTO winch at front and 12Volt Warn M8000 at rear. Safari Snorkel with Safari Roof lights, Original Hella HID flood lights imported from Germany, Power Steering with power steering oil cooler, Hi lift Jack, twin jerry rack with cans, power windows, AC/Heater, audio system, GPS, reading lights, electrically adjustable front seats, window glass bush bars and a lot more **** and bits.

I never care what amount of money is being spent on it and have kept on spending loads of grands every month. I believe if i only gather bills of all performance parts installed or imported for it the amount will surely cross the asking price I would love to keep the rig for my son so the departure is not a compulsion till i get the right price and the buyer

July 2014 Upgrades

Roof top and rims repainted to black. USB player, Polyurathene leaf spring bushes and RANCHO steering stabilizer for improved handling on road.

Car is in Multan, i would love to host anyone who is interested to take a test drive on / off road, though the pictures are self explanatory, however in case of any further queries please call at 0341-666-0000 (Kamran Zaffar).

OPEN TO SUITABLE OFFERS NOW

Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248209Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248210Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248213Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248217Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248222Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248227Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248231Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248234Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248239Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248241
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    <<<The Obstacle Is The Path>>>
    1984 BJ41, 1967 FJ40, 1984 BJ61 , 1983 Mutt M825, 1982 CJ5, 1942 Willys

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good Vehicle.
    The price is prohibitive, or I would be interested in a purchase or a swap.
    I think a good BJ is still a lot cheaper, and though it has a lot of important upgrades, the price is still probably a bit more than what many would consider fair. Anyway, best of luck with the sale.....
    Ranger
    Ranger of the North---Didn't Get Any Speeding Ticket While I had the Unimog. Since I bought a Cruiser, I get a speeding ticket every now and then.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

best Bj40 series hardtop ,that came on Pakwheels.."surly a go any where vehicle" ..
    Umer Siddiqui ... Inline Six .... ** 2JZ-GE **

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amazing upgrades. A BJ is a much better option than an FJ 40. BOL with the sale.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@machine
    Wow! I never thought you would be selling this one buddy! Whats the new punga plan?
    This rig is definitely one of a kind and anyone who bought it would be extremely lucky to get a 'complete' 4x4 like this.
    Best of luck with the sale bro, do not sell it unless you get the right price. She's a keeper.
    4x4 for life!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wow Indeed! Double winches and all the bells and whistles! Actually something like this represents THE ideal tour vehicle for Northern Pakistan as opposed to a newer / fancier anything!

Just the fact that the seller has the confidence that he can start the car and take it anywhere in the country and bring it back without any worries is worth a significant premium! One should check with the recent BJ/FJ makers what the cost of making a quality vehicle stands at today before commenting on the price here....

Best of Luck for the sale and whatever else you may end up doing with the vehicle!
    "If YOU don't believe in what you're doing it'll never work."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Zalim why are you letting her go ? such 4x4s are not made easily.... all you can get is BOL on PW, unfortunately no buyer here!
    GO MEAN OR GO HOME | facebook.com/4x4MeanMachines | facebook.com/ythband

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BOL with the sale

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hayzin View Post
    @machine
    Wow! I never thought you would be selling this one buddy! Whats the new punga plan?
    This rig is definitely one of a kind and anyone who bought it would be extremely lucky to get a 'complete' 4x4 like this.
    Best of luck with the sale bro, do not sell it unless you get the right price. She's a keeper.
    @hayzin - Thanks for the input brother Yeah surely she's a keeper but you know the keera behind it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuhaibKiani View Post
    Wow Indeed! Double winches and all the bells and whistles! Actually something like this represents THE ideal tour vehicle for Northern Pakistan as opposed to a newer / fancier anything!

Just the fact that the seller has the confidence that he can start the car and take it anywhere in the country and bring it back without any worries is worth a significant premium! One should check with the recent BJ/FJ makers what the cost of making a quality vehicle stands at today before commenting on the price here....

Best of Luck for the sale and whatever else you may end up doing with the vehicle!
    Thank you Suhaib bhai for your wishes. Those who have issues with prices must go through a resto process and import few of these items installed on her

Cheers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fouadar View Post
    Zalim why are you letting her go ? such 4x4s are not made easily.... all you can get is BOL on PW, unfortunately no buyer here!
    Calm down brother there is no compulsion to sell her Alhamdulillah. I am selling her for good and you'll love the next big thing otherwise she is here in the club.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger_ofthe_North View Post
    Good Vehicle.

I think a good BJ is still a lot cheaper, and though it has a lot of important upgrades, the price is still probably a bit more than what many would consider fair. Anyway, best of luck with the sale.....
    Ranger
    Minus two paragraphs of add-ons, accessories & gadgets.
    *** Its a SATISFACTION thing. Only DIY guys will understand! ***
    DIYs require Space, Money, Time, Skill & Knowledge....or.......the absence of them

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuhaibKiani View Post
    Wow Indeed!

(a)
    Double winches and all the bells and whistles! Actually something like this represents THE ideal tour vehicle for Northern Pakistan as opposed to a newer / fancier anything!

(b) Just the fact that the seller has the confidence that he can start the car and take it anywhere in the country and bring it back without any worries is worth a significant premium!

(c) One should check with the recent BJ/FJ makers what the cost of making a quality vehicle stands at today before commenting on the price here....

Very nicely & precisely put Suhaib Bhai. Saved me a lot of tap a tap a tap
    DIYs require Space, Money, Time, Skill & Knowledge....or.......the absence of them

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@machine...Brother, so you finally didn't agree to my advice. Anyways, you keep it or let it go, it will always be one of the best things that we have in our hands. Its almost next to impossible for us (primarily you) to put a vehicle together with such goodies due to constraints of time, escalating prices & scarcity locally.
    Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248587

I have more than just acquaintance with this vehicle so I have to say something to its honor. It is a buddy monster with some memorable trips to its credit. It sure is an amazing piece of hardcore equipment. I have seen it perform with the confidence, ease & reliability that was worth documenting. Unfortunately, none of us is very keen with cameras.

The fact remains, had I not have an FJ40 with me already, this vehicle would never have been advertised. Who knows, if luck is with me, I might take it in November. I have not seen a 40 series so equipped, or even close, in Pakistan. More-so, all the installations & equipment are tried & tested and purposeful.

Best of luck (formally), but honestly.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tareen View Post
    @machine...Brother, so you finally didn't agree to my advice. Anyways, you keep it or let it go, it will always be one of the best things that we have in our hands. Its almost next to impossible for us (primarily you) to put a vehicle together with such goodies due to constraints of time, escalating prices & scarcity locally.
    Departing my JDM BJ41 Original Hard Top Toyota Land Cruiser -1248587

I have more than just acquaintance with this vehicle so I have to say something to its honor. It is a buddy monster with some memorable trips to its credit. It sure is an amazing piece of hardcore equipment. I have seen it perform with the confidence, ease & reliability that was worth documenting. Unfortunately, none of us is very keen with cameras.

The fact remains, had I not have an FJ40 with me already, this vehicle would never have been advertised. Who knows, if luck is with me, I might take it in November. I have not seen a 40 series so equipped, or even close, in Pakistan. More-so, all the installations & equipment are tried & tested and purposeful.

Best of luck (formally), but honestly.....
    @tareen - Thank you Brother for your such great words and wishes though actually i am fan of your vehicles and have learnt a lot from you & your experiences. Your advice is well taken, as already shared that i am letting her go for the next project and if she doesn't find appropriate new home, she will definitely stay at her designated parking place

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well have seen many times this rig is pics and was saying that wow yaar is banday ne kia kuch lagaya huwa hai is jeep mai, now came to know what exactly have been install.....honestly when i was reading the thread i was saying that this will cost more than 10lacks, but quite surprised by asking amount..sir iknw how hard is to restore the rig, and at same time i also know that how hard is to say that its up for sale now...only i can say this that BOL sir..may u get better then this..

THANK YOU
    regards
    Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I?m going to take tomorrow ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Such a reasonable price , well i think its kinda underpriced for its condition n the accessories u mentioned , gud luck for the sale

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wonderful BJ

I don't know why we all work on our cars so hard, put our soul, money and time in them and as they near perfection, we want to sell them and move on

Anyways best of luck....

TC
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger_ofthe_North View Post
    Good Vehicle.
    Ranger
    Though I thin it will be absurd telling you regarding the builds...but I think I need to mention it.

May be you are right if you consider the "Market Value" or should I call it "Forced Sale Value" of this car.

But trust me if you buy a J40 and work on it and bring it to this level I am sure you will over shoot the demand of this vehicle, in terms of money only, I am not accounting for the "Khowaaree" and the man hours spent in the workshops.

If you truly want this and plan to keep it for a long time go ahead and take it...
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Multanis does not seem to have long affairs with their 40s. Tareen Sb was also selling his 40s and now you
    Sir, these are timeless classics. If money is really not the constraint, please keep it. Place it under some shed, cover it with a tarpal so that you should not see it and build other vehicles or do other projects. I am sure, one day you will come back to her and enjoy it more then ever.
    There must be a bloody damn good reason for this divorce. Unless it stops you after every mile, empty all your pockets, brings down your name and cause hatred between you and your family, this Rig should not be sold.
    Dream It - Build It - Drive It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List