Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi guys I'm new to PW and I made this account one day after I crashed my dads Benz C350 which has a full AMG body kit, AMG rims, and other AMG parts. It has also been power chipped for an additional 20 Horsepower. Also the rims are R18. It has Bi-Xenon lights as well. Enough of that, last night I told my dad I was going to see someone and it was 5 pm. I took my servant with me. All was well, just cruising around till I met my friend close to the beach, had a little chit chat and he left. While I stayed there......roads were quiet empty and I decided to cruise around. It was 7:30ish and dark, I was going 140Km/h listening to music and my servant was chilling out himself. All ended when there was a wide turn and I didn't see it on time to fully brake and by the time I saw it I braked but it was too late, since the car had AMG kit installed it was quite low to the ground......So the car made a huge bang noise and next thing I knew there were air bags out all over the place with smoke coming out and horrible smell. Thank God me and the servant were fine. But the car had the whole wind shield cracked and the front left bumper was cracked and broken and the mist horrible part was the front left AMG rim was completely broken into pieces. The engine is fine and the rest of the car is ok but only the front left part hase been broken down. As in the suspension is gone as well as one of the AMG rims and the front left Body kit broken. I saw that at 140KM I ran over two "nales" or I don't know how to say it but the barricade of the wide turn which was about 1-2 feet high. Not one but I broke over two of those barricades and then finally crashing into a heap of sand. No one came because no one was there. My dad came with a tie truck and other people and he is really mad at me. He kept telling me that you have ruined my beautiful car over and over and was very depressed. Because he was lucky to find a C350 with the whole AMG package and he only had that car for 3 months and he was planning on buying a Sl55 AMG after 2 months but now he told me he's not because the repairs are going to cost alot and as for me. He never wants to talk to me, never will trust me with any of his Mercedes and will believe in me. I really felt like crying after what I had done. I don't care about myself or the future......all I want is now the W203 to be fixed the way it was before but that one broken AMG rim is going to be hard to find. This morning I heard my dad talking to the mechanic and he said that the W203 needed the whole new front suspension as well as a front body kit and a front left AMG rim (If he can find it). Repair will take 1-2 months with alot of cost. I feel really bad but all I can do is pray that the car comes back to the way it was. As for my relationship with my dad. It's all gone.

Sorry for some misspelling because im typing from my iPhone. I broke my laptop last night in anger because of this incident.

Does any1 know the costs for such damage?? Not like I'm paying for anything. I didn't take pics because I did not have my iPhone with me at that time and right now I don't even know where the car has been taken.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

oh! cls500 c350 c200! and that u dont have any pics strange lawl ! which other cars do u have ? blue rx8 ? i guess pak786 is back to lahore from the norway beach
    BANG'S REALITY:http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/recycle-bin/143457-bangs-bmw-v12
    pak786 > san786 > driftboy >delorean >bang>rx_8= ((((attention seeker))))

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rx8_fanatics View Post
    oh! cls500 c350 c200! and that u dont have any pics strange lawl ! which other cars do u have ? blue rx8 ? i guess pak786 is back to lahore from the norway beach
    I'm not into all this picture taking. But once I get my dads permission I will post them. But for now I got bigger things to worry about, like getting the C350 fixed!! We don't own a rx8. But I raced it at the area which I had the accident.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@W203
    Yara this year am having board exams so pre-board kind of thingy

Quote Originally Posted by W203 View Post
    I'm not into all this picture taking. But once I get my dads permission I will post them. But for now I got bigger things to worry about, like getting the C350 fixed!! We don't own a rx8. But I raced it at the area which I had the accident.
    TEES MAAR KHAN !!! TEES MAAR KHAN !!! TEES MAAR KHAN !!! TEES ! MAAR ! KHAN
    The greatest con artist AS they say in the film !!!!! LMAO
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BloodShedder View Post
    TEES MAAR KHAN !!! TEES MAAR KHAN !!! TEES MAAR KHAN !!! TEES ! MAAR ! KHAN
    The greatest con artist AS they say in the film !!!!! LMAO
    Wow Im not here to show off pictures and I have shown off enough. The result? Getting the damn 203 crashed!! Allah punished me for this. And if ur laughing at the rx8 race. Wth is funny?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^

Ok just calm down man!

most of the people here ve banged their cars, its a really bad feeling on the first day but after few days things become normal!
    your parents will never want to see ya in trouble, even if they look troubled initially!
    just thanx Allah that you are safe!
    just imagine if the car was OK and you lost a leg or hand, how would that feel, no one can repair these, even in million of $, like they are made by Allah!
    car will be repaired sooner or later, you wouldnt even feel that it was accidented!
    but plz, plz give thanx to Allah that you are safe!
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All PIA and other local airline pilots are requested to join Princely Airways so that we could see more Benzes on our streets..

I don't understand why everyone likes to become Malik Riaz here? This guy i.e. @W203 is just fooling around. He copied or made this story from some western website, he would have used Porshe, Bentley or Lamborghini if they were common here. Spoiled kid driving a Benz crying for broken RIM and that too without a photo?
    Change of faces won't change anything in Pakistan. www.greenwood.pk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aomair View Post
    All PIA and other local airline pilots are requested to join Princely Airways so that we could see more Benzes on our streets..

I don't understand why everyone likes to become Malik Riaz here? This guy i.e. @W203 is just fooling around. He copied or made this story from some western website, he would have used Porshe, Bentley or Lamborghini if they were common here. Spoiled kid driving a Benz crying for broken RIM and that too without a photo?
    How the heck am I to show you a pic of the rim if I don't even know where the car is? Seriously man. Owning a freaking Mercedes is not a big deal. Just work hard and buy it. It's getting in an accident that's the problem!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sad story man.....thiz usually happens.....my czn got his dadz 1.8 accidented.....very badly....n sum dayz his dad don"t talk to him....bt after sum days his dad....said to him don worry abt d car main thing iz ur life......so its nt a big deal.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cars come n go but people never come back....wat u think is incorrect about u n ur dads relationship...its wat i thought too about 15 years back...i can claim this coz wat u did last night was exactly wat i did twice...once in 1996 and once in 2002...first time was completely my fault...2nd time wasnt completely mine but the speed factor was there... i was driving too fast both times....the lesson i learnt then was that if u dont gotta go at 140 then u dont go at 140...thats that. n bauhaut aag lagi howi hay speed laganee hee hay then get a passport n visa n go to germany...drive on the autobauhn.

As for repairs...neither will u be paying nor will u realize wat u have done until the day u buy ur own zero meter car from ur own earned money (own earned is totally necesary) then set it up with stuff of ur liking...rims tires...engine mods if u want etc....and then when that car suffers its first damage(major or minor) thats the day...that u will actually be able to feel how ur dad feels right now...till then u only THINK u know how he feels but u actually dont.

Most of us have been thru these stages in life and they come for everyone so dont think ur any exception...breaking ur laptop or other erratic behaviour wont solve the problem...wont bring back ur AMG or ur dads trust. Only way to do that is to fiz things slowly...if ur a student then get grades which wud land u a REALLY good career or a scholarship ahead...this is just a suggestion n it works for many grounded people i have seen

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfaith View Post
    ^^^

Ok just calm down man!

most of the people here ve banged their cars, its a really bad feeling on the first day but after few days things become normal!
    your parents will never want to see ya in trouble, even if they look troubled initially!
    just thanx Allah that you are safe!
    just imagine if the car was OK and you lost a leg or hand, how would that feel, no one can repair these, even in million of $, like they are made by Allah!
    car will be repaired sooner or later, you wouldnt even feel that it was accidented!
    but plz, plz give thanx to Allah that you are safe!
    Yes. We gave alms this afternoon to the poor for my safety. But I'm only concerned about AMG. I dint won't the car to come back in stock I.e like all other W203s out there. Not that it's bad but my dad took alot of effort into gathering all AMG parts and adding on to the 350. I'm only worried about one broken AMG rim which I'd hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by UJ_36 View Post
    sad story man.....thiz usually happens.....my czn got his dadz 1.8 accidented.....very badly....n sum dayz his dad don"t talk to him....bt after sum days his dad....said to him don worry abt d car main thing iz ur life......so its nt a big deal.....
    I'm in the same situation man.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Do you have any picture's of the vehicle after the accident?
    - '06 Toyota Belta 1.0L X - '68 VW Beetle 1300 DP - '89 Nissan B12 E16

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    cars come n go but people never come back....wat u think is incorrect about u n ur dads relationship...its wat i thought too about 15 years back...i can claim this coz wat u did last night was exactly wat i did twice...once in 1996 and once in 2002...first time was completely my fault...2nd time wasnt completely mine but the speed factor was there... i was driving too fast both times....the lesson i learnt then was that if u dont gotta go at 140 then u dont go at 140...thats that. n bauhaut aag lagi howi hay speed laganee hee hay then get a passport n visa n go to germany...drive on the autobauhn.

As for repairs...neither will u be paying nor will u realize wat u have done until the day u buy ur own zero meter car from ur own earned money (own earned is totally necesary) then set it up with stuff of ur liking...rims tires...engine mods if u want etc....and then when that car suffers its first damage(major or minor) thats the day...that u will actually be able to feel how ur dad feels right now...till then u only THINK u know how he feels but u actually dont.

Most of us have been thru these stages in life and they come for everyone so dont think ur any exception...breaking ur laptop or other erratic behaviour wont solve the problem...wont bring back ur AMG or ur dads trust. Only way to do that is to fiz things slowly...if ur a student then get grades which wud land u a REALLY good career or a scholarship ahead...this is just a suggestion n it works for many grounded people i have seen
    Thank you alot. Well said words from a mature person of your stature. I'm 20 and still what my family calls "Immature" and childish. The only reason I made a pakwheels account was to share my mishap and how it feels to damage a beauty that is not yours. I wanted answers straight to the point like yours. Which gave me a reason to think on what I have done. Not that I'm not thinking now....I have since 26 hours after the accident thrown away my mobile along with my sim. Broken my laptop, and cried like a baby all because of this loss. And I will only recover when I see my dad happy. I.e when the car comes back to the way it was. And Sir, your right.....even the day before I crashed the car.....my father told me I would never know how it feels till I loose something valuable. And I see you have had this incident 2 times. I hope I just learn as well as you did from your mistakes. Thanks again for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by murtaza_murti View Post
    Do you have any picture's of the vehicle after the accident?
    I swear I don't even know where she is right now!! My cousin told me somewhere in Korangi where all injured Mercedes are kept for repairs and mods. But if I find the location I will post the picture of her. If I find it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by W203 View Post
    How the heck am I to show you a pic of the rim if I don't even know where the car is? Seriously man. Owning a freaking Mercedes is not a big deal. Just work hard and buy it. It's getting in an accident that's the problem!
    dude wud u plz mind sharing ur age with us????
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RetardedBuddy View Post
    Why on earth should you have suffered the car is a pathetic material object no matter the amg kits and the amg rims and whatever. Your life is what counts, your father should be thankful that you're alright.

The relationship isn't screwed, it'll take sometime to heal. Its upto you to make ammends.
    +1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sad to hear about ur accident brov but 140 kmph is lyk invitation for some bad to happen..
    in nights,visibility is not as much as in morning...
    but the thing is its past now,dont get frustrated as its good for none...
    try to be more careful in future!
    REAL men drive manual cars!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gn2903 View Post
    dude wud u plz mind sharing ur age with us????

Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post
    sad to hear about ur accident brov but 140 kmph is lyk invitation for some bad to happen..
    in nights,visibility is not as much as in morning...
    but the thing is its past now,dont get frustrated as its good for none...
    try to be more careful in future!
    I will. And this wasn't the first time I went this fast, have gone faster and not proud of it. I just hope God answers my prayer regarding getting the car back exactly to the way it was.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rx8_fanatics View Post
    Oyee uski english itni ache nahe haa
    Aur naa he waleed_khushi ki haii....

Oh and by the way congrats, you have the most number of posts per day as of right now lol....
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iLLDuDe786 View Post
    Oh and by the way congrats, you have the most number of posts per day as of right now lol....
    Well wht else can I do? I'm sad, bored, grounded, have no car since last night. So I'm stuck in my room till Allah knows when.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you dont have pictures of ur car "BEFORE" the crash?

coz i find this to be a very well written story

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PGhasanJ View Post
    you dont have pictures of ur car "BEFORE" the crash?

coz i find this to be a very well written story
    This isn't a story. The only pictures of the car before the crash is with my cousin. I had it on facebook but then deleted it cuz my dad doesnt consent to uploading pictures of his cars.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List