Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: 110cc Cylinders

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 110cc Cylinders

    today i went with my firend to committee chowk for overhauling the engine..
    at the kharadia shop i asked him that i want to increase the power of my 78cc bike he told me that they have a 110cc cylinders that bold on fit to 78cc and also the head would need porting.. he did not showd me the cylinder as he was very busy but he said that all the cost of the cylinder+porting+installlation is 2000 ,, he was at mohamadi autos kharadia shop ..
    can anyone guid me whats the bore... of this 110cc ? in my opinion it should be 54mm..
    also what is the price of the cylinder seperately..caus i can build the engine myself if all the componoetns are at hand... i asked cd 100 cylinder janyeen it was 800 rs so hope it is chinese so should be less expensive ... and the porting would cost at most 3-40 so he is charging almost 500-600 for just removing the old cylinder and reinstalling the new one...dont know whether to do myself or let him do.. asal ma khoud kaam karna ka mazza hi our hotha ha,,, but i think a need for remachining it may arise during installaytion so let him do it,,?


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hope you find the answer buddy

    from all your threads i think you need more power
    step in 2stroke world buddy

    real power house
    legend will revive soon

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i dont like that 2t,,i m 4t fan,

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ahan
    then best of luck yar

    enjoy ur 1 t nt 4t
    legend will revive soon

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    h3llzang3l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If your are Changing the Head and the Cylinder of 78cc to 110cc then you need some more modification in your Engine like Piston, Weight and other things .. and for good output u need remove the old 78cc Carburetor and install the New 100cc or 125cc Carburetor. Then you have 110cc bike in 70cc Cheeses ....

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    thanks for reply ,, what u mean by weight? the crank?

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h3llzang3l View Post
    If your are Changing the Head and the Cylinder of 78cc to 110cc then you need some more modification in your Engine like Piston, Weight and other things .. and for good output u need remove the old 78cc Carburetor and install the New 100cc or 125cc Carburetor. Then you have 110cc bike in 70cc Cheeses ....
    may be cdi also needs to be changed?
    legend will revive soon

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    h3llzang3l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    may be cdi also needs to be changed?
    Yup for better performance .... Bro y don't you Get a 100cc Original Bike .... I Think

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h3llzang3l View Post
    Yup for better performance .... Bro y don't you Get a 100cc Original Bike .... I Think
    he is right
    think about it
    you may end up wasting your tiime n energy n money too
    legend will revive soon

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Question cd 100 head cylinder for 800pkr?

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    today i went with my firend to committee chowk for overhauling the engine..
    at the kharadia shop i asked him that i want to increase the power of my 78cc bike he told me that they have a 110cc cylinders that bold on fit to 78cc and also the head would need porting.. he did not showd me the cylinder as he was very busy but he said that all the cost of the cylinder+porting+installlation is 2000 ,, he was at mohamadi autos kharadia shop ..
    can anyone guid me whats the bore... of this 110cc ? in my opinion it should be 54mm..
    also what is the price of the cylinder seperately..caus i can build the engine myself if all the componoetns are at hand... i asked cd 100 cylinder janyeen it was 800 rs so hope it is chinese so should be less expensive ... and the porting would cost at most 3-40 so he is charging almost 500-600 for just removing the old cylinder and reinstalling the new one...dont know whether to do myself or let him do.. asal ma khoud kaam karna ka mazza hi our hotha ha,,, but i think a need for remachining it may arise during installaytion so let him do it,,?
    bro honda parts are expensive then yamaha
    yb100 s cylinder .orignal dyl made costs 1600 to 1800
    n honda cd00 s will be around the same
    800 ma chinese mile ga
    nt orgnl
    legend will revive soon

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    it seems i like to tweak the existing bike,,,,there ias greater loss to me in selling this bike and buying a decent 100 bike,,so my question wasnt about an option between a new bike or tweaking this bike,,cmon boys its good to give side advise but try to avoid discussions that takes the original thread elsewhere

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    h3llzang3l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Then go for the Suzuki Sprinter Cylinder . SD110 ka Piston.. and also change the CDI , Spark Plug Coil for better current... and so much more u can do with ur bike with the help of ur Mechanic...

  13. 20-07-2011, 06:00 PM

    Newbie

    Reason
    spam

  14. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    it seems i like to tweak the existing bike,,,,there ias greater loss to me in selling this bike and buying a decent 100 bike,,so my question wasnt about an option between a new bike or tweaking this bike,,cmon boys its good to give side advise but try to avoid discussions that takes the original thread elsewhere
    bro i meant no offence nor wanted to dis grace your thoughts

    try to contect @fc

    he made a 70 with altrations
    big piston
    big bore
    carbi
    cdi etc etc

    try to get info and help from him
    v v v best of luck
    legend will revive soon

  15. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    c123pk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12,622
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Instead of one 110cc cylinder why don't you put two 70cc cylinders? when you need power you place the 2nd cylinder right next to the existing one and when you need economy, simply take the additional cylinder out, you may tie the 2nd cylinder to your bikes carrier at the back and use it when required

  16. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ hahaa,,,,will need ur kind help

  17. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    nfssaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    we sell cd70 cylinder to atlas honda for around 700-800rs.. dunno how much they sell it for
    the problem is not our govt... its the people..

  18. #17
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    c123pk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12,622
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nfssaad View Post
    we sell cd70 cylinder to atlas honda for around 700-800rs.. dunno how much they sell it for
    They sell it for 910/- rupees each.

  19. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    but cd100 cylinder costs 800 rs.. unfortunately though it has exactly same stroke as those so called chonda 70 ccs but the mounting holes in the cylinder are not compatible with chondas,,

  20. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    suzuki cylinder is i think not bolts compatoble with 78cc chondas,,
    i need a 110cc cylinder of chinese bike,, like the cylinder of uniqwue ud 100.. that will fit my bike,,
    i short i mneed a 110 cc cylinder that comes with e22 head,, as i also have e22 head and the cylinder will be compatible with it,,

    i cannot find it in pindi ,,please of someone in lahore or karachi can helpo me out,, i need a 110cc cylinder + piston,,

  21. 07-08-2011, 06:38 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    spam

  22. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    asjdsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,470
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ok guys today i finaly purchased a used 110cc cylinder in used but in zero/standard size with old piston the cost of the package was 1800 .. the piston needed rings and they were bought for 150 rs.. the cylinder was installed but the piston was a bit touching the head.. so the piston was a bit shaved on the top ... the shave was a tapered shave.. so an area of almost a 1 ruppee coin is left un touched the rest is tapered shaved.. not a good work .. cause the piston would result in thin top.. the piston was flat top piston..


    the cylinder was also a bit polished...
    no new addition was needed old timing chain of 84 links was used.. as the stroke of both the cylinders is the same...49mm only the bore is changed from 46.8mm of old to 52.4mm of new cylinder..

    now i need ur advice what piston to used that should be ok without shaving..
    mechanic said therer is no such option only to shave the old one.. however i couldnt trust him..

    also the carb is the same old one.. and it needs rejeting .. currently old jets that were for 78cc are used..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •