This is a pair of HID COnversion kit suggested by a friend. he is using it in his car. Can i install it in honda Cg-125 bike. Should i need to change the battery.. How can get both points(Yellow light = low beam, HID/Xenon on high beams. should i need to change the lights. or do i have to modify the head lamp..
will it give good results..
want to have
- Clear Vision. as i usually travel at night
- High beam on HIDs and low beam on normal yellow light
- Good focused light. as i have seen hids on many bikes but they are not focused. the beam is so much dispersed.
- a light so intense that my bike gets noticed by everyone... to leave a cool impression
have Some Questions Regarding installation of Hid
1.Can i install this kit?
2. what things i have to buy?
3. i know i have to change the battery which one should i get.
4. white type of bulb is commonly used in honda 125. for example h1, h2, h4 h8 etc.
do i need to change the lamp is it neccesary?
5.FOr r1 Why did you change the head lamp? couldnt you install hid bulbs on the stock lamp. because i think aftermarket lamp has not good plastic so the beam is blurry. and also the focusing chrome is not up to the mark?
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad