Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    What about this?
    2012 Cross Bike 250cc Motorcycle Enduro Street Bike - Buy Street Bike,Enduro Motorcycle,Cross Bike 250cc Product on Alibaba.com

Same price//better bike and with tax would be around 70k---250c liquid cooled street bike

But still the quality of these chinese bikes is less tan even local hondas
    yes u r ri8 but yar kuch to bhr ka lae na yaha ALLAH kre ye log ye 250cc b le ae aur baki honda ki bt to bhai honda to honda hai lkn mujhe ye 100cc boht achi lagi baki paise kam krde to aur acha hojae

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nodoubt unique 100 has the best looks..But when you buy a ride its reliability>looks...Thats why i chose honda even over junoon
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

from last 1 week i was searching for this bike and visited the local bike market of my city which is "circuler road,rawalpindi" i visited the "unique main authorized dealer" and all the other dealers which deals in unique.
    few points which i gathered are.

1. All parts are available for the old model, i checked that myself (2010-2012) not sure for this model (2013), (so the spare parts availability issue is no more)

2.they were saying that this model is arriving soon, may be in the first week of jan/2013 and the price will be around 85k.

3.unique ud-100 is highly in demand specially the one with (alloy,self start,disk brake) only 4-5 were for sale in the whole market. and they were asking 67k for 2012 (used, but v.good condition) and there was 1 in black color 2012 very slightly used, scratch less just as new , and it was for 80k , so you can assume how high its resale is , because they are selling it on even higher rate then the new one. they are even giving it on installments. (the used one's)

I had selected one for myself (in used) and may be on mon i will get it...,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

mashaALlah keep us posted friend!

Quote Originally Posted by edrahool View Post
    from last 1 week i was searching for this bike and visited the local bike market of my city which is "circuler road,rawalpindi" i visited the "unique main authorized dealer" and all the other dealers which deals in unique.

1. All parts are available for the old model, i checked that myself (2010-2012) not sure for this model (2013), (so the spare parts availability issue is no more)

2.they were saying that this model is arriving soon, may be in the first week of jan/2013 and the price will be around 85k.

3.unique ud-100 is highly in demand specially the one with (alloy,self start,disk brake) only 4-5 were for sale in the whole market. and they were asking 67k for 2012 (used, but v.good condition) and there was 1 in black color 2012 very slightly used, scratch less just as new , and it was for 80k , so you can assume how high its resale is , because they are selling it on even higher rate then the new one. they are even giving it on installments. (the used one's)

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That is what you call ripping off..80k for new model bah..If the new model is flushed in market price would be around 66-67 as usual..I wouldnt pay for an OVERLY priced bike just for the looks..This model is scarce and not in production and that bike which you saw is the last remnant and is overpriced shizz.Before buying my ride i did many rounds of that market but as 0 meter was not available so i refrained

Resale is not good..This bike is scarce..Even if pridor/cd-100 gets scarce its price would go around 90-92..

When something is in demand it is available in ample numbers..The unique mgt.. was not able to source out parts for this model thus it went out of production..
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if u cnt get spare parts. it don t means u can t arrange or make new ?
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Baba G haris Rizwan MALIK har koi tadi trha mistri(Cheni hathori) ni hega. 2 thuk thuk & desired shape came.
    I Am the Feel
    I Am The Yamaha!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just purchased the old model (2012) in used, very good condition ,2 days ago. as i know from recent search, here in rwp there is no problem of parts. every thing is available. the unique main dealers and other show-rooms which also deals in unique confirms that the new model is already been booked by them and it is on its way to arrive, the price is high this time due to change in rates of dollar the parts for the old model (my one) are supplied by company fluently now. all types of parts are available including self start,disk and alloy wheels. as this model is very less in no's in every city, so they have small quantity of parts,so you may have to tell them 1 day in advance and you will get the required spare part next day (for cosmetic/special spare parts) , here are my ride initial pics....Unique 100cc 2012 Model -1104792Unique 100cc 2012 Model -1104793

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^finally u got it .. congrats bro .. make a new thread and share ur experience and pics ...
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just purchased the old model (2012) in used, very good condition ,2 days ago. as i know from recent search, here in rwp there is no problem of parts. every thing is available. the unique main dealers and other show-rooms which also deals in unique confirms that the new model is already been booked by them and it is on its way to arrive, the price is high this time due to change in rates of dollar the parts for the old model (my one) are supplied by company fluently now. all types of parts are available including self start,disk and alloy wheels. as this model is very less in no's in every city, so they have small quantity of parts,so you may have to tell them 1 day in advance and you will get the required spare part next day (for cosmetic/special spare parts) , here are my ride initial pics....Unique 100cc 2012 Model -1104792Unique 100cc 2012 Model -1104793
    v beautiful v orgasmic ride. sir where you from in rwp ? contact me so we can meet nd have lil chit chat about bikes. thanks
    0342 5092095
    legend will revive soon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just purchased the old model (2012) in used, very good condition ,2 days ago. as i know from recent search, here in rwp there is no problem of parts. every thing is available. the unique main dealers and other show-rooms which also deals in unique confirms that the new model is already been booked by them and it is on its way to arrive, the price is high this time due to change in rates of dollar the parts for the old model (my one) are supplied by company fluently now. all types of parts are available including self start,disk and alloy wheels. as this model is very less in no's in every city, so they have small quantity of parts,so you may have to tell them 1 day in advance and you will get the required spare part next day (for cosmetic/special spare parts) , here are my ride initial pics....
    Many Congratulations on the purchase, Do give sadqa, Allah barkat ata farmay

Can you please tell me from which shops this bike and spare parts are available in rawalpindi?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Looking promising, but We need a Detailed pictorial Review bro .. not Night Shots....
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    if u cnt get spare parts. it don t means u can t arrange or make new ?
    It would be like restoring a classic..That should not happen with a new bike..Spares should be readily available..Part and parcel of bike maintainence

r1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

MashALLAH.. Congratulations!
    Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

asad yar sab mil jata ha .if u search . warna apki anteena shop se bhi bht kuj ni mile ga . ask for deluxe or pridor visor , meters etc u ill come to know . pistons and engine parts are available. no one is making 150cc except suzuki but at muree road i fount engine parts for atv of hc. even jaiinkits gaskits etc.
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes, that was the problem with Paiggo too... parts network must be improved and I have started noticing Paiggo getting stablized atleast in alhore so may be it would make it reaches to other cities as well... I want to see Unique improving too... because this is a beautyful lady in 100cc category.

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    It would be like restoring a classic..That should not happen with a new bike..Spares should be readily available..Part and parcel of bike maintainence

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salamz HAPPY NEW YEAR and edrahool congrats take care of her

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks every one, i will post detail pics soon,
    just got my bike tuned and now every thing is smooth, half self start even in early winter morning, no extra sound or noise from any where,
    now i have to note it's petrol average. let see

@umer85 , shop name is "MASHALLAH AUTOS" N-9 , CIRCULAR ROAD,RAWALPINDI .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ getscorpion , thanks a lot....., i think there is no need to make a new thread , instead i think i should make a fan club of unique in pakwheels fans club category , and also on facebook. what do u say...,?

@
    hidalgo , Thanks a lot, sure i would love to meet, i am sending u sms from my no.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ getscorpion , thanks a lot....., i think there is no need to make a new thread , instead i think i should make a fan club of unique in pakwheels fans club category , and also on facebook. what do u say...,?

@
    hidalgo , Thanks a lot, sure i would love to meet, i am sending u sms from my no.

RODE rahool bhai's bike today its fantabulus. the fuel tank ouh man it gave me feeling of riding a super sport a wild beast . and braking , suspension . its out standing. MASHALLAH .ALLAH naseeb karay
    legend will revive soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

User Tag List