12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My Low Speed Bike Crash with High Impact

Few days ago I'd crashed on r6, just thought to share about happenings or if it could help riders in anyway for careful riding.

First I'm thankful to Allah (s.w.t) that there are no fractures and I'm continuing with my activites though with some difficulties.
    I'm also highly grateful to UAE Members (khanrocks, racerf1/f2, slarzae, istafa111, Basit & Ghayur) for being with me like brothers at time of incident and even after, taking care of everything. I cannot return whatever they've done for me.

It happened on a unnoticed curve. Few meters behind the accident area, there was a tight curve with slight steep & semi-blocked view of road ahead followed by a very short straight patch on slope with another turn starting on same slope. I managed the 1st curve on steep rightly and misjudged the next curve right after short straight patch (may be I was illusioned of straight patch).
    I lifted the bike back in posture as if road a ahead is straight, the moment I lifted the bike there was an unexpected curve and I missed it entirely. Didn't even got chance to apply brakes and bike went straight into a ditch that was around 4ft down the road, full of stones. It happened in split second and I got no time to react except saying "Ya-Allah Khair" while crashing.

Impact: Bike bounced straight in the ditch and crashing on the road-side wall at same time.
    My speed was around 50-60kmph.
    Ambulance arrived within few minutes and I was carried to hospital.

My condition after accident: I'd svere back-trauma due to bouncing impact and backache was out of this world, at certain points I'd short-breath sessions to cater the pain.
    Head struck in the wall causing a minor cut inside lips and some neck-ache (Thanks to helmet)
    Got minor bruises on elbow, knee and a slight deep one on abdominal side.
    Entire checkup, scans, ultrasounds, pain-killers etc was done and I was discharged after 5-6 hours with reports that there is no fracture and no sign of internal bleeding. Bruises and demaged tissues will take time to recover.

Day-1: I had severe back-ache, entire lower-back all the way till thighs got swollen. I was unable to walk and changing any position was a nightmare. Anways I cont. with medication and rest.

Day-6: Backache was reduced and bruises started filling. Yet there was no releif in swelling so I got 2nd checkup from nearby clinic. They checked in detail and said everything is fine, increased my pain-killers and said to have rest. (A wrong analysis. I had been in state of internal bleeding, yet it was unknown to everyone). I cont. with rest and medication but no releif.

Day-11: No relief from swelling, I went to another hospital for another round of check-ups. Luckily I was diagnosed there that I'd suffered from internal bleeding and it is accumulated in my entire back and hip area causing all the swollen body.

Day-12: I was called for a procedure called "hematoma" to take extract dead-blood out of body uisng syringe. I was shocked to see 300cc blood taken out and yet it was 60-70% collection, rest being left inside being said difficult to extract. Another mistake, they didn't realized or checked that internal-bleeding has stopped or not. Same night of procedure I again started an immediate increase of swelling. Rushed to emergency, got checked and declared that your muscles are still bleeding, the term they used is "muscles are oozing blood". Bleeding stopped after some time. It continues with minor stretch on teared muscles.

Day-16: Surgeon decided to operate after trying treatment with medicines and external excavation of blood.

Day-19: Operated to excavate more than half liter of blood trapped inside, spreaded in large area starting from lower back and hip to pelvic going till thigh. After cleaning, couple of internal stitches were given and a drain pipe was inserted in the effected area to spill blood in coming days. It took around 1-1/2 hours to complete the procedure. Drain pipe will be removed after 3 days if bleeding is stopped.

Day-22: Drain-pipe is removed that was around 8-10 inches inside the body reaching the source area of bleeding. Bed rest for another one week.

Please pray for me that I get well soon. JazakAllah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

may ALLAH give you a speedy recovery...ameen
    mAin tE h0nDa hE lAisAn...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Allaha Juld az Juld sehat ata farmay (Ameen), Do give sadqa

and as already posted in one other post that always recite Ayat Al Qursi and Safar ki Dua before riding motorcycle, car anything. Because indeed this is the best of protection of all.

v8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ibrahimhashmi11 View Post
    Alhamdulillah you are safe and recovering from the accident...Abt the internal bleeding there is a problem,. We can't assess it jst after crash if it is very minimal but still we keep the patient under observation for atleast 24 hrs so as if there is some bleeding suspected, it could be treated. Can you plz specify that from where were you bleeding...and also after the excavation of hematoma have you been feeling well or the pain/swelling started again? I wish you complete and quick recovery.
    Bro, it's about 6-8 inches patch starting from right side lower back coming till front thigh, pain is more towards back.
    after Hematoma I was bit fine but pain and swelling started again after 5-6 hours. Excavation was 300cc

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks to ALLAH that you are safe.
    Get well soon.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So sorry to hear about your crash. It usually happens when you are more concentrating on rear view mirror was there someone else following or leading you? Seems like your speed was too excessive to go with the bend.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry to hear that but thanks to Allah that you are safe and its good that you were wearing the protective gear so we are hearing you didn't get any fractures.

Ride safe bro.And what about the bike?
    Web: http://www.bikepics.com/members/sniperr and http://wanderersbook.blogspot.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very sad to know this bro
    Hope you recover soon,do give sadqa..
    bike,sure is a dangerous mode of transport
    The men are back. @TGT.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks to Allah you are safe,,,, well if you drive a car or ride a bike,, accidents are a part of this experience,,, but on the bike you just have to be extra careful. You should always wear safety gear and be very alert on the corners. Well,,, now this experience has probably taught you many things,, ride safe brother.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats soooo sad to hear!! Very traggic! I cannot bear such incidents.. iv become kinda sensitive....
    Ahh.. May GOD help u a lot man!! So saaad to hear that! So sad...

U had been really unlucky there! If doctors would have diagnosed the internal bleeding at the first check up, situatuion would have been much better... its very irresponsible of them.. one just does not expect doctors to be that lame in such a developed country...

Internal bleeding is a really sensitive issue, i advice u to stop being Manly and thinking I can manage myself and work etc...
    Please get some help... Take help in getting out of bed, bend ur back as less as possible! I guess ur family is not with u and u live in UAE right? Did u tell home?

Ask ur friends to stay over with you and take care of u... Try to move as less as possible... and what are the doctors prescribing to stop internal bleeding? It is advised to arrange a blood donor in advance if GOD FORBID they need to operate or u start feeling dizzy after internal bleeding...

I pray and hope hat all ur wounds heal up perfect!! Im very sad 4 u...
    Prayer from depths of my heart for u!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You meet accident while going for long drive?
    With Istifa111? with S2000 and all? Or it was a solo ride?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ALLAH apko sehat o tandrusti ata farmaye. bikes are bad . they don t bother at all.
    legend will revive soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mashallah just thnx to allah who saved ur life,, my best wishes r wid u?? May u recover v soon
    every man sleeps 1/3 part of a day,, if he makes ABLUTION before sleeping, 1/3rd of his life will be counted as virtue

v8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alam786 View Post
    So sorry to hear about your crash. It usually happens when you are more concentrating on rear view mirror was there someone else following or leading you? Seems like your speed was too excessive to go with the bend.
    No bro, I was not following or looking in back mirror, speed was also ok. That curve was unexpectedly tricky and I lost the sight.
    Exact same place another rider crashed few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
    Sorry to hear that but thanks to Allah that you are safe and its good that you were wearing the protective gear so we are hearing you didn't get any fractures.

Ride safe bro.And what about the bike?
    Yup, safety gear did the job.
    Just seen the bike today after incident. Not too much damage, fairing is scratched and brocken from few areas and right grip is brocken. Will get fixed.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can not see whats infront of you on a heavy bike while one wheeling...
    the only solution is stading up on the seat or looking from side...

Avoid from stunts, at least practise them in a closed/safe environment... untill u get more brave and master ur bike

v8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    Thats soooo sad to hear!! Very traggic! I cannot bear such incidents.. iv become kinda sensitive....
    Ahh.. May GOD help u a lot man!! So saaad to hear that! So sad...

U had been really unlucky there! If doctors would have diagnosed the internal bleeding at the first check up, situatuion would have been much better... its very irresponsible of them.. one just does not expect doctors to be that lame in such a developed country...

Internal bleeding is a really sensitive issue, i advice u to stop being Manly and thinking I can manage myself and work etc...
    Please get some help... Take help in getting out of bed, bend ur back as less as possible! I guess ur family is not with u and u live in UAE right? Did u tell home?

Ask ur friends to stay over with you and take care of u... Try to move as less as possible... and what are the doctors prescribing to stop internal bleeding? It is advised to arrange a blood donor in advance if GOD FORBID they need to operate or u start feeling dizzy after internal bleeding...

I pray and hope hat all ur wounds heal up perfect!! Im very sad 4 u...
    Prayer from depths of my heart for u!
    Thanks a lot Umar bhai for your prayers and sympathies.
    don't be sad, good thing is that I'm here to tell the tale. Pain is ok, bearing it it's a bikers pain

Yup, it's a bad luck and negligence of doctors for not observing me properly to check internal bleeding. Fortunately it's quite controlled now, only muscle stretch makes it painful. For treatment there are few medicines and I'm using Ice-Bag to keep it cool plus vitamin-c.
    I've passed that time of extreme pain where I was unable to move. Now I'm recovered for all other injuries except this muscle rupture bleeding.
    Yup, same trip. It was not posted earlier on my request.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get well soon brother
    sad to know
    May Allah be with you
    ameen
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by v8 View Post
    Thanks a lot Umar bhai for your prayers and sympathies.
    don't be sad, good thing is that I'm here to tell the tale. Pain is ok, bearing it it's a bikers pain

Yup, it's a bad luck and negligence of doctors for not observing me properly to check internal bleeding. Fortunately it's quite controlled now, only muscle stretch makes it painful. For treatment there are few medicines and I'm using Ice-Bag to keep it cool plus vitamin-c.
    I've passed that time of extreme pain where I was unable to move. Now I'm recovered for all other injuries except this muscle rupture bleeding.
    Yup, same trip. It was not posted earlier on my request.
    I can feel ur pain bro
    I just partially recovered from multiple rib fractures and still on bed rest

Get well soon again
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

v8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Automotorsport_Lover View Post
    You can not see whats infront of you on a heavy bike while one wheeling...
    the only solution is stading up on the seat or looking from side...

Avoid from stunts, at least practise them in a closed/safe environment... untill u get more brave and master ur bike
    You got mistaken bro, I was not doing wheelie

v8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    I can feel ur pain bro
    I just partially recovered from multiple rib fractures and still on bed rest

Get well soon again
    Thanks bro, same to you. Get well soon

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by v8 View Post
    You got mistaken bro, I was not doing wheelie
    Oh my bad, I interpreted it wrong..
    Glad to know that your pain has lessened...
    But dont even think of riding anytime soon now! Get proper rest!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List