2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Post 3rd Suzuki GD110 on Pakwheels

I have purchased yesterday new gd110 from suzuki faisalabad motors.
    In my opinion its very very very smooth ride very comfortable.
    I thinks as i am driving a bicycle. Its very light weight.
    No vibration.
    Dipper function is very chill.
    Seat & rear shock are very comfortable.

Plz all say mashallah.

Now i hve decided for new safe gaurd + mat on front wheel.

Plz also gives your suggestions.

Thnks

ali raza shahid3rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS -12111693rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS -12111773rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS -12111763rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS -12111753rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS -12111743rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS -12111733rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS -12111723rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS -12111713rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS -12111703rd SUZUKI GD110 ON PAKWHEELS -1211178

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So error was in you GD guys legs or kicking style

GD Kick is fine no disturbing error in kick

Quote Originally Posted by raxaengineer View Post
    Bhai g jealous honay ki zarurt ni hy jaisay k sb ko pta hy k ye imported bike hy so oun ko ye ni pta k sb pakistani chor hein aap side cover ka rona ro rhy hein k side covers ka rona ro rhy hein k lock ni hein.
    2ndly mein ny suzuki okara motors sy confirm kiya hy (bt tb bike mere pas ni thi) unhon ny kaha k wo kick ki adjustment hy is ka bolt khol kr is ko thoda sa aagay kr dein gy ni lagay gi.
    i requested to all of u plz dont be jealous or jo fault hy wo nikalein k ye fault hy bilawja tanqeed achi bat ni hy.
    or is time suzuki okara motors pr koi GD110 ni khari wo kahty hein k jo b ati hy already book hoti hy or fori chali jati hy

Sir No Not At All Jealous With Your GD
    As I Am

Not Just A Rider But A Pridor

Bro i am happy & fine with my pridor 100

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tzb View Post
    exactly the same thing i was told when i was in suzuki showroom to purchase my gd. The guy told me it's "kick stopper". I couldn't get him at that time and just laughed it off. But now you make it clear: We should not kick it hard and it should be just fine. Yesterday, while i was having a rubber tube's piece wrapped around the foot-rest bar, a young boy, hardly 10 or 11 years of age, pushed the kick pedal all way down to the starting position with his one hand. Amazing, isn't it! So this actually proves how soft gd's kick is.

Just to add a little information here, gd's kick is as smooth as butter because when the bike's engine is switched off, it's exhaust valve is left slightly open. So when we kick-start the bike, the piston compresses and the resulting pressure is pushed out through the open exhaust valve and hence we have to apply little effort in starting it. In normal engines, the parking position of exhaust valve is fully closed, so engine pressure builds up while starting it and it is this pressure against which we have to push the kick-pedal hard. In case bike does not start, that very pressure built-up in the piston chamber pushes the kick back which may lead to injury to rider.

Good work, suzuki.
    yes pehle me bhi zor se kick lagata tha to awaz ati thi.. Phir me ne rubber tube lagai.. Lekin ap ke batane ke bad halke kick lagai or boht aram se bike start hogai ..
    Thanks 4 tell werna me is pe kick laga laga ke thak gaya tha k meri sp 70 to itni asani se start hojati hai is pe itna zor lagana perta hai
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

fuel average kia ban rahee hai
    -

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TZB View Post
    It's the driver's foot rest the kick bumps-in when we start the bike. I have wrapped a piece of tyre's tube around the foot-rest where the kick touches it.

Well, I am after it now. As soon as a I get a durable fix to this problem, I will update all my brothers here.
    As promised, here is my Solution to Kick Issue.
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exactly the same thing I was told when I was in Suzuki showroom to purchase my GD. The guy told me it's "kick stopper". I couldn't get him at that time and just laughed it off. But now you make it clear: we should not kick it hard and it should be just fine. Yesterday, while I was having a rubber tube's piece wrapped around the foot-rest bar, a young boy, hardly 10 or 11 years of age, pushed the kick pedal all way down to the starting position with his one hand. Amazing, isn't it! So this actually proves how soft GD's kick is.

Just to add a little information here, GD's kick is as smooth as butter because when the bike's engine is switched off, it's exhaust valve is left slightly open. So when we kick-start the bike, the piston compresses and the resulting pressure is pushed out through the open exhaust valve and, hence, we have to apply little effort in starting it. In normal engines, the parking position of exhaust valve is fully closed, so engine pressure builds up while starting it and it is this pressure against which we have to push the kick-pedal hard. In case bike does not start, that very pressure built-up in the piston chamber pushes the kick back which may lead to injury to rider.

Good work, Suzuki.
    meri bike 1st kick pe start nahi hoti bohat kuch kar k dekh chuka hun par...pta nai kya masla he 5,6 kicks maarny k bad kahin start hoti he..esa har baar to nai hota par aksar hota he...koi solution he kya???

TZB
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imranabid4301 View Post
    meri bike 1st kick pe start nahi hoti bohat kuch kar k dekh chuka hun par...pta nai kya masla he 5,6 kicks maarny k bad kahin start hoti he..esa har baar to nai hota par aksar hota he...koi solution he kya???
    Are you talking about starting it now a days (in winters) or generally? If you are talking about winters then do not worry, cold temperatures thicken the engine oil and it is hard for it to pump throughout the engine when thick. I read in Honda CD 100's owner's manual to keep ignition in the off position and kick-start the engine 2 - 3 times to circulate "cold" engine oil in winters, then turn on ignition switch and attempt engine start. It helps in starting engine easily in winters.

If it does not work for you, try making the mixture a little richer.

Hope it helps.
    First deserve, then desire.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

157km chala b li.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imranabid4301 View Post
    Yar in addition to the comments of TZB my advise would be to use a thinner oil in winters like Zic 4T or shell AX-5

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Are you talking about starting it now a days (in winters) or generally? If you are talking about winters then do not worry, cold temperatures thicken the engine oil and it is hard for it to pump throughout the engine when thick. I read in Honda CD 100's owner's manual to keep ignition in the off position and kick-start the engine 2 - 3 times to circulate "cold" engine oil in winters, then turn on ignition switch and attempt engine start. It helps in starting engine easily in winters.

If it does not work for you, try making the mixture a little richer.

Hope it helps.
    @TZB pehly din se problem he ye winter ka masla nai he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List