Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default New Launches in Pak : 150cc & 500cc @ 650k & 1250k

Guys got info
    The most famous brand is expected to . . .

150cc & 500cc
    prices from 600k to 700k,
    1100k to 1300k

right or wrong ?

Regards

PAKISTAN BIKERS CLUB
    call 0314 4179 007
    sms 0322 4846 007
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hehehe

you got wrong
    it was just an explanation of what they wanted, what they can get
    I came up with PBC to go for everything for the WELFARE OF BIKING IN PAKISTAN
    quality, prices etc are important considerations.
    does anyone know why the smaller imported bikes have higher prices? its cbr's plan. if the duty is low, inazuma cld have done better.

if ahl decided these prices, it was done after a long research, that was done taking Pakistani Bikers . . . .
    as said earlier cbr / fbr's policy is an important part. . . .
    and also the commercial importers of bike (big bikes) were considered while deciding prices.

yes, if the awareness level increased our bikers try to understand such plans & policies, they can surely change the scenario. Infact the reason for making PBC was a platform where we all cld discuss and work on our right path. infact, PBC has done, is doing and will be doing all possible efforts that are to support Bikers not companies.

again, plz take that explanation as to clear what atlas has done, so that our biker brothers know the reality. Amjad is very old and close friend.

Regards
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nahi Zahid bhai I cant agree on this!
    You mean !! They did research thats why they tagged it for 6lakh ? when the double cc bike is offered by suzuki in almost same price are you sure any biker would buy a 150cc when Inazueama250cc is there which is dady of 150cc ? Just imagine do you think they really did research or there is some other politics behind it ?

Quote Originally Posted by malikg115 View Post
    if ahl decided these prices, it was done after a long research, that was done taking Pakistani Bikers . . . .
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sir g,
    consider the design
    their selection of bike model for Pakistan is very important
    suzuki cld have done much much better if they cld understand what a paki Biker will want
    inazuma is a 250cc but is not sold 10 times as hayabusa or intruders
    on the other hand, commercial importers of Pak are selling Kawasakis, CBRs etc etc in 7 lacks in 250 n 300cc and again of 2011, 2012 or 2013 models too

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agreed! man li apki baat ab aap mujhe batain k ager Inazuema nahi bik rahi tu kiya CBR150 bikay gee ? as you say k comercial importers are selling kawas, CBR in 700k range khud sochain 150 ko kon pochay ga ? AHL ny aesa kio kiya ye tu apni bike na bechny wali baat hui ... isky peechy koi politics chupi hai lazmi .... AHL walay itny bewakoof nahi ho sakty ..

sir g,
    consider the design
    their selection of bike model for Pakistan is very important
    suzuki cld have done much much better if they cld understand what a paki Biker will want
    inazuma is a 250cc but is not sold 10 times as hayabusa or intruders
    on the other hand, commercial importers of Pak are selling Kawasakis, CBRs etc etc in 7 lacks in 250 n 300cc and again of 2011, 2012 or 2013 models too
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pakistani auto manfacturer pagal hty ja rhy hain phly prius ab ye r is k bad corolla daikho kitny ki launch hti hy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very right
    you can say, they may not want to sell 150
    but they want to be present in every class now.
    they have got biggest product line now, like: 70cc, 100cc, 125cc, 150cc, 500cc. 5 classes
    suzuki: 110cc, 150cc, 250cc, 800cc, 1300cc. 5 classes

ham ye bhi keh saktay hain, k sirf cg125 ko street bikes main leader rakhnay k liye 150 nikal bhi di or nahee bhi.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bros i agree with you bike club supposed to work for bikers and not marketing of local manufacturing companies. it is very sad day for pakistani bikers to know no one working for their benefit. if i can talk to ahl i say you need bring affordable bikes like indian industry. who need bike 150cc for 660000. this is crazy. i feel more disappointed that our voice didnt reach ahl even though Malik and his club claim to work for welfare of bikes in pakistan. and yes you are right vicky, only they are happy with the prices.

@ Malik - instead of justifying this ridiculously high price you should work for real benefit of biker and tell ahl this is not acceptable. i feel this launch is slap to face of all pakistan bikers but more for those who claim to work for biker benefit. but i no blame you, i dont think you even know of this launch because you post only one day before launch that bike coming and also many other people post as well.

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    no offence malik sahab, but I find it quite rediclous when a Club like PBC is supporting such a anti bikers decision .... even a humble biker like @AMJAD is spiting on there face whom I never saw talking against AHL.. but amazingly you seem to be the happiest man to have a tiny 150cc to sell on 600k :/ **JUST FEELING HARD TO DIGEST YOUR POSTS**

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

xarak sb?
    wld u tell me about ur bike?
    we did many times practically, buy convincing our members to break the barriers and go for out of market products, vicky knows this well.
    have you ?
    do you use sprinter or gs ?
    or you support ahl by buying their highly priced so called photocopies ?

I wld suggest to keep this a discussion forum
    Don't be personal, try to teach me and learn from others like vicky, amjad, 7thgear etc etc
    i wellcome new things for my knowledge, do you?
    or just post . . .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

xarak sb?
    wld u tell me about ur bike?
    we did many times practically, buy convincing our members to break the barriers and go for out of market products, vicky knows this well.
    have you ?
    do you use sprinter or gs ?
    or you support ahl by buying their highly priced so called photocopies ?
    plz keep this a discussion topic, try to teach us, and learn from vicky, amjad, 7thgear etc etc

i accept new things and knowledge
    do you ?

dear xarak
    this will be last reply to you, Insha Allah

vickytulla
    very right, agreed.
    politics

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmmm... now that makes sense ... yani ky unko actually bikers say kuch lena dewna nahi hai de are just doing there politics to keep the CG a street leader and still get the fame that they launched a 150... thats really sad to know... makes more Depressive in that case... that they only played there own politics....

very right
    you can say, they may not want to sell 150
    but they want to be present in every class now.
    they have got biggest product line now, like: 70cc, 100cc, 125cc, 150cc, 500cc. 5 classes
    suzuki: 110cc, 150cc, 250cc, 800cc, 1300cc. 5 classes

ham ye bhi keh saktay hain, k sirf cg125 ko street bikes main leader rakhnay k liye 150 nikal bhi di or nahee bhi.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After reading Malikg115 last post, I think he is not supporting AHL instead he is guessing the AHL cruel strategy behind this launch (150CC @ 6 lacs).

no offence malik sahab, but I find it quite rediclous when a Club like PBC is supporting such a anti bikers decision .... even a humble biker like @AMJAD is spiting on there face whom I never saw talking against AHL.. but amazingly you seem to be the happiest man to have a tiny 150cc to sell on 600k :/ **JUST FEELING HARD TO DIGEST YOUR POSTS**

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very right vickytulla
    I think this post of yours is Ras / juice of the topic

1 simple reason, no single owner of any bike company in Pak is a Biker
    they are just investors.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i think CBR 500 price is reasonable if we look at the fact its brand new and 500cc but i agree CBR 150 is big time flop.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ abdulrehmanrauf
    thanks for understanding the thinking

@ vtecyo
    yes, looks like.
    btw as per ruling of fbr
    the smaller the bike, the more will be duty / taxes

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bros this no make sense. why ahl do this to sell cg125? already their bike is very hot in market. why they need this stunt? and if really this stunt then they even if they sale 150cc bike for 300000 still people buy cg125. no game of politics here as it is fact that cg125 has no competitor in sales. do you know that duty on bike import is very very low on upto 200cc? becoz rikshaw engine come upto 200cc so duty is kept very very low. i think this bike not cost more than 300000 after all duty and transport charges. 3 month wait time mean this bike only come on demand and is not really launched in pakistan. there are many people import bike on demand for high price so this mean already every bike is launched in pakistan.

what ahl do is what they do, what make me disappoint is how instead of fight this price some are accepting and justifying it. very sad day for us bikers. i now think if ahl launch 50cc scooty and charge 500000 some will still say reasonable price

hmmm... now that makes sense ... yani ky unko actually bikers say kuch lena dewna nahi hai de are just doing there politics to keep the CG a street leader and still get the fame that they launched a 150... thats really sad to know... makes more Depressive in that case... that they only played there own politics....

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok so now listen. we need affordable bike with new technology. look at india they get efi bikes with disk, alloy and everything for price of ahl cg125. how they can do this? here local industry not care for biker because no one speak for bikers. if you want work for welfare then tell ahl this is not acceptable and they need make good bikes in pakistan. then you need to speak to people who put pakistan standard sticker on new bike. say dont put sticker on every bike and make rules for getting this stiker. thay way we get quality bikes and new technology. you need speak with pama and say enough is enough we biker fed up with old bike with new stickers. bros it is very easy to say i work for welfare but now time to prove this and really work for us bikers. and in last i say not take everything personal.

try to teach us

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Xarak View Post
    ok so now listen. we need affordable bike with new technology. look at india they get efi bikes with disk, alloy and everything for price of ahl cg125. how they can do this? here local industry not care for biker because no one speak for bikers. if you want work for welfare then tell ahl this is not acceptable and they need make good bikes in pakistan. then you need to speak to people who put pakistan standard sticker on new bike. say dont put sticker on every bike and make rules for getting this stiker. thay way we get quality bikes and new technology. you need speak with pama and say enough is enough we biker fed up with old bike with new stickers. bros it is very easy to say i work for welfare but now time to prove this and really work for us bikers. and in last i say not take everything personal.
    Look at America and Europe they have human rights and law & order for citizens with basic necessities like drinking water and electricity ... here we are being treated as animals and apes so lets speak out for this and then about luxuries like Bikes n Cars
    A Winner Never Quits -- A Quitter Never Wins !!!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agreed bros. let me direct you to right section Non Wheels Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by abidjafri View Post
    Look at America and Europe they have human rights and law & order for citizens with basic necessities like drinking water and electricity ... here we are being treated as animals and apes so lets speak out for this and then about luxuries like Bikes n Cars

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahaha

@ baby xarak
    ok, hope you got the point and considering you as my younger bro. I tell you a few things, which i have noticed for last few yrs, we have been feeling when we started working for PBC
    as said above most of bike companies are properties of investors only and their language, if we give them a proposal and few pictures of latest designs & technologies: MUJHAY KYA MILAY GA ? RESULT KITNAY WAQT MAIN AAI GA ? BIKE FORAN BIKAY GI NA ? IS KA KHARCHA ZYAADA HA, LOG IS KI QEEMAT DAIN *** ? etc etc
    so, they dont want to change, as you can see all have copied cd70 and no one except a few is ready to GO FOR A CHANGE.
    once we tried to organize a Conference, but all companies were against it, as they knew . . . .
    yes, we have informed ahl, many many times about this.. . . .
    infact a PBC member played a vital role for changing designing of CD100 to Pridor.

but, they say that reality is different and we have to agree to them.
    you know why?
    they say we have got back 60% share and they are right,
    again why?

Because, they are just selling photocopies in form of 1976 model of CG125 and Pakistani youth is always ready to pay Rs.1,00,000 to them for photocopies.

If we talk about India, then we must realize that the customer over there is totally different. Yes they have many options but still they are able to understand their needs and bike specs. they do not ask a local mechanic k BHAI, 65,000 HA JAIB MAIN, KON C BIKE LOON, CHOTI CHAHYE, MECHANIC KEHTA HA 3000 OR DALO 70 DE LO
    AGAR 80,000 HA TO YAMA 100 LE LO, AGAR 1,00,000 HA TO HONDA LE LO (u know they call Honda cg125 as Hunda and Honda cd70 as 70, this is their language)

But point over here is that why do we ask a mechanic for our need?
    does indian biker do this?
    1 more thing, this behavior has convinced ahl to design a slogan like this: MAIN TAY HONDA EE LE SAAN
    at PBC we call it: KUSH WE HO JAI, MAIN TAY HUNDA EE LE SAAN

now, we need to change our behavior, and if we succeed in this, manufacturer will have to change like in India

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't understand the pricing of these two bikes. The CBR500 is priced exactly right but the CBR150 isn't, let's calculate how much it would cost you to import your own CBR500.

It retails at $6000 in the U.S, add another $1500 for shipping/crating, total landing price = $7500

Duty would be (500*7)= $3500

Total price = $11000 / Rs.1.2m

Now let's do the same for CBR150.

It retails for 76000 baht in thailand (http://www.motorcycle.in.th/staticpa...cle_Price_List)

Which equals roughly Rs.250'000

Duty would be (150*7) = $1050

Shipping let's assume $800 (as i've never imported from thailand but it's an educated guess)

So total price = Rs.450'000

So that means AHL is charging a 200k premium on the CBR150R, this obviously as Malik sb pointed out, is a way to protect the local manufactured bikes as they don't want to dig into their own sales.

P.S. I have not accounted for depreciation charges on duty, i'm pretty sure they're importing early 2013 models so it's costing them less than what i've calculated. Their shipping charges will also be less as they'll be doing it by the container load not LCL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

User Tag List