As the Title says, Yesterday I detailed my cousins 2007 CG125 Deluxe.
The bike is almost 6 years old now, but when he left my home after detailing being done He said he is enjoying the appearance more than he enjoyed when he rode it out of the showroom back in 2007.
1) Wash With Shampoo
2) Wash with Liquid Clay
3) Wash with Shampoo
4) Engine Degreaser with detail brushes to make engine free from Oil spills and dirt
5) Clay Bar Rubbing
6) Wash (To make sure no contamination left from claying is present on the surface)
7) Ultimate Compound with Dual Action Polisher
8) Ultimate Polish with Dual Action Polisher
9) IPA Wipe (To remove the polishing oils from the surface to make it ready for Sealant)
10) Synthetic Sealant 2.0
11) Plastic Trim Protectant (On Plactic parts like Meter / Indicators / Lights Swith part / cables etc)
12) Silvo Chrome Polish (Just brought shine, scratcher were still their on silencer)
It took me 4 hours for all this. When I finished it was dark so couldnt take day ligh pictures and you guys have to live with the nigh time pics.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad