74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Loudest 70 in Karachi. Little Bro's Ride

Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401327Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401329Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401331Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401333Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401335Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401338Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401340Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401342Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401343Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401345Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401348Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401352Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401357Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401358Loudest 70 in Karachi Little Bros Ride -1401361

My younger brother wanted a bike........ My mother agreed on 40k as for that he can get a New Chonda. However what we didnt know was he played a fast one at us. He bought a piece of crap for 13k...... it was some weird Chonda brand...... Model 2010....unregistered. When I saw it the first time I knew what he was up to.

He started working on the bike so quickly that I don't even have a single picture of the bike in its original dismal state.

I'am not against rebuilding bikes....... but I know my brother.... I know what he wants. I made myself clear that no engine mods whatsoever dude. Do whateva u want aesthetically. He is the kind of guy who use to do wheelies on my father's poor Honda 50. Yes..... Proper wheelies on an auto clutch 50cc bike. When he learnt to drive a car he raped my beloved Civic 5th Gen. Even though he never owned a bike he had broken his collar bone..... his shin bone (leg)...... his toe......his finger....... have been knocked unconscious once in several accidents on a bike before.

Anyways you can understand the concern when such kind of guy buys a piece of crap to mod it up. He worked on the bike himself. I helped a teeny bit but most of it is done by him. What he ended up with is something very far away from my taste. However I do like few of the details.

This monstrosity of a bike has one of the loudest exhaust you will ever witness. Its so loud that out of embarrassment I have never ridden the bike....... Its got altered sprocket set......a CG-125 carb and newly built engine. I do not know how but this bike can out run a CG power plus in first 3 gears. It averages 30KMPL.

Now he is planning to alter the engine with those 124cc engine heads, piston and weight. Fortunately I have talked him out of it for now.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

FC
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Surely will pay u a visit tonite
    My Vehicle is an ALL MOTOR. Seriously, Who needs a turbo when u have a Stupidly Quick Naturally Aspirated Motor???? Real Motors don't need Forced Induction. EG for life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List