Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 522
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: My new CG Dream ? Power Machine

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default My new CG Dream - Power Machine

    After selling my Pridor, I have bought CG Dream today.
    Will share experience later. -updated 7-7-2014-
    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1442589My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1442590My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1428272My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1428273My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1428274my new cg dream  power machine -1428275My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1428277My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1428278my new cg dream  power machine -1428279

    I drove it only 10 kms today. Being new bike, sound is very good.
    I miss the height of pridor. It is lower than pridor.
    Meter is cool.
    And thank God no 2nd gear Katak sound. All gears are very soft.


  2. #381
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    vickytulla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,418
    Follows
    38
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I agree in start I was also amazed about this situation ...

    they make only one side... Dont know what logic is behind unbalancing a bike






    Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    But it should be on both sides so that the bike could look balanced from rear and of-course accommodate more pizzas
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

  3. #382
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,508
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I agree in start I was also amazed about this situation ...

    they make only one side... Dont know what logic is behind unbalancing a bike

    Maybe to easily accommodate a female at back

  4. #383
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    CG Dream Visor In Honda Heavy Bike
    He has managed to buy dashboard as well which is not
    easily available in my view

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1529532

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1529533

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1529534

  5. #384
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    But it should be on both sides so that the bike could look balanced from rear and of-course accommodate more pizzas
    LOL. to accommodate more pizzas

  6. #385
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    CG Dream Visor In Honda Heavy Bike
    He has managed to buy dashboard as well which is not
    easily available in my view

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1529532

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1529533

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1529534
    Visor fits but it should be in the same color scheme. So paint job is needed.

  7. #386
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turab_ali_malik View Post
    Went to buy Horn , but instead of that brought Exhaust , Not so much noisy (Chichora or Patha howa) .. just liked the looks of it !
    Horn is easily available @ Rs. 200/-. Sound quality is great. btw in my opinion original silencer looks cool

    Quote Originally Posted by turab_ali_malik View Post
    Farhan bhai if your visor is only making noises then please start expecting noise from backside also ( rear light side )
    Thank God, no strange noise is there so far After reading your post in checked the rear cowl. its fixed and tight.

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Farhansa brother no doubt cg dream is beauty from every angle
    very attractive from front and same attractive to look from rear
    but unfortunately this bike is complete fail those very first during
    launch came into showrooms since then no dealer has brought cg
    dream in showroom in my city only 3 bikes sold in city


    a very shocking response to this bike from people

    Yes. cosmetically Dream looks very cool and to some extent, sporty. Customers response is very low. What I think is that there is "BHAIR CHAAL" in pakistan. So people dont give importance to new products. Secondly hathora mechanics are also the reason. They always advise that older product is good. New one is crap. Once I went for a mechanic to lubricate chain, he said to me that he only likes this bike's foot rest. rest is crap. I asked him it bears same engine and same brand. but that illiterate chap was not convinced


    Quote Originally Posted by syzeeh5 View Post
    Salam friends,

    Please welcome another CG Dream in your circle.
    Sportster is looking ugly on Dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    Congrats for the nice ride..


    but that sportster oh my god.... what happened to it ? front say sajday men gya howa hai
    It suits on pridor. Not on CG Dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2468 View Post
    But it should be on both sides so that the bike could look balanced from rear and of-course accommodate more pizzas
    Yes. one sided sportster doent look cool.

  8. #387
    PakWheeler Follow
    syzeeh5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    Yes. cosmetically Dream looks very cool and to some extent, sporty. Customers response is very low. What I think is that there is "BHAIR CHAAL" in pakistan. So people dont give importance to new products...... but that illiterate chap was not convinced .
    You own CG Dream so this looks very cool to you while there are thousands of people who dislike this. I have sportster with my bike that looks very cool to me but looking ugly to you.
    Dont ever think that what you have is the perfect thing and others are illiterate chap.
    Literate people use this forum for comments not for order.

  9. #388
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syzeeh5 View Post
    You own CG Dream so this looks very cool to you while there are thousands of people who dislike this. I have sportster with my bike that looks very cool to me but looking ugly to you.
    Dont ever think that what you have is the perfect thing and others are illiterate chap.
    Literate people use this forum for comments not for order.
    O bhai, read the post carefully. i m talking about illiterate HATHORA MECHANICS. Why u realized that it was about u.
    So keep calm and enjoy pakwheels.

  10. #389
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Few days ago RPM meter dial's screws were loose. I took it to Honda centre for tightening of screws. The person there told me that the visor is to be dismantle 1st and Rs. 300/- will be charges for whole task. I asked him that its a very small job, just tightening of screws, 300 is not justifiable and also bike is in warranty. He said show me warranty card. fortunately only one day was left in expiry of warranty. After seeing card and thinking for some moments, he said to me that he is going to replace meter with new one, why he waste his time for opening meter. old meter will be returned to company. After that meter replaced with new one.

  11. #390
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Farhansa yes he was asking too much for small job but i really become amaze
    when i hear such incidents from you guys he replaced the whole meter for just
    this small fault and only 1 day was left in warranty


    here in sindh situation is worst its almost like we buy bike without warranty
    no claim is accepted for parts may be only engine warranty is accepted baaqi
    no warranty for other parts my experience with honda mechanic is terrible in
    this thing although he knows me very well that how much i know regarding
    bike and how much i take care of it but still no warranty for anything




  12. #391
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammarzahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,766
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farhansa View Post
    Few days ago RPM meter dial's screws were loose. I took it to Honda centre for tightening of screws. The person there told me that the visor is to be dismantle 1st and Rs. 300/- will be charges for whole task. I asked him that its a very small job, just tightening of screws, 300 is not justifiable and also bike is in warranty. He said show me warranty card. fortunately only one day was left in expiry of warranty. After seeing card and thinking for some moments, he said to me that he is going to replace meter with new one, why he waste his time for opening meter. old meter will be returned to company. After that meter replaced with new one.
    thats excellent service.

  13. #392
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    here is new meter. So bike is zero meter again

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1531771
    place thermopore sheet between meter and visor. So visor noise is 100% eliminated.

  14. #393
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1531784

  15. #394
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Farhansa yes he was asking too much for small job but i really become amaze
    when i hear such incidents from you guys he replaced the whole meter for just
    this small fault and only 1 day was left in warranty


    here in sindh situation is worst its almost like we buy bike without warranty
    no claim is accepted for parts may be only engine warranty is accepted baaqi
    no warranty for other parts my experience with honda mechanic is terrible in
    this thing although he knows me very well that how much i know regarding
    bike and how much i take care of it but still no warranty for anything



    Thats very unfortunate. Its extreme dishonesty. Why dont they make replacements when company is liable. Not even a single penny is involved on their part. I think they are very greedy. they want to sale their items.

  16. #395
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Yes its beyond understanding why they don't accept warranty

    i will just they are bloody cyco mental people

  17. #396
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Yes its beyond understanding why they don't accept warranty

    i will just they are bloody cyco mental people
    Not psycho, infact greedy and corrupt.

  18. #397
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Pics from PBC rally MashAllah look at cg dream looking dashing

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1534084

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1534085

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1534087

  19. #398
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Pics from PBC rally MashAllah look at cg dream looking dashing

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1534084

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1534085

    My new CG Dream ? Power Machine -1534087
    Yes. Looking cool....

  20. #399
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Changed engine oil of cg dream
    Used caltex havoline 20w-50
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  21. #400
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Farhansa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,715
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Packing of havoline has been changed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •