Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Worst experience with Super power 2014 CDI-70 disappointted

Hi guys

I am here to share my experience with the bike so that everyone will aware of same.

I have purchased the bike just 25 days ago from Akbar road brand new for Rs. 45.5k including documentation. just after 24 hours i had observed the following issues:

Meter wire was missing in brand new bike
    Meter light stopped working.
    Wheel start bubbling.
    Missing issue.

I have visited warranty center for meter and again got disappointed as they have changed the meter only and said you just need to do the wheel through again while i have already done that and the mechanic told me that there is issue in the wheels, but for the sake of satisfaction i have paid money and get the wheel through again with their machanic as it is not included in the warranty.

I again went to warranty center after a week as the new meter also stopped working .. i told them the bike is bubbling like an old bike and its quite slippery. They changed the front tire only instead of rim, while i was continuously pushing them to change the rim. They mentioned that i must ride 100 KM with this tire so that it will be adjusted..

Again after a week i visited the service center because it is the 3rd time the meter stopped working .. and the bubbling issue is not resolved. They have replaced the front rim only with the same statement and replaced the meter once again...

Now my warranty is expired and i am using the bike with the same bubbling issue.

If anyone is willing to buy a new CDI-70 i would suggest them NOT TO BUY this model of super power as i saw many people with the same complaint every time on the service center...

For any other query you can ask me as i am suffering this thing.

P.S. Previously i had been using Suzuki Sprinter, Super star 70, Unique 70 and Yamaha Junoon and now using this...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My Chonda experience and infact my 1st 70 experience was with road prince and though i did not had any troubled with engine and meter, but the paint quality of Road Prince was so pathetic that within few days of using, the paint started evaporating. First i thought somebody is putting scratches on my bike but latter when i saw it from my own eyes while riding the bike, the paint literally felt apart. Than came the sticker problem, they started peeling off.

This is the reason that this time i bought Honda CD-70. Despite of the shortcoming of Honda and hefty price tag, they still have better quality specially with regards to paint and other things than Chondas.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    Well can someone tell me how much does a honda CD-70 cost? 2014 model zero meter? As for the reviews given by the poster i dont believe buying another brand than honda. Thanx
    It will cost you 70k bro ... go for it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamikhan View Post
    Jahan tak sawal hay bike key wheel bubbling ka to wo app key bike kay wheel alignment hoonay walay hain.aur rah gaya sawal wheel alignment ka to wo to takreban tamam new bikes kay wheel align keranay pertay hain.bhai banday ko khud bhee thora technical hona chaheiay
    Bro already mentoined in my post that i have done wheel aligment twice once from my machanic and second from their machanic... I am technical in this case as it is not my first bike

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JUNOON007 View Post
    1Bike main masla nikal aye to is ka yah matlab nahin k sab main hi masla hay
    Dude do visit the customer service center and you will see everyone is coming with same complaints especially RIM, Tire, Meter and jumps...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yup if you are willing to buy chineese bike new, everyone will suggest you these: Unique, Super power, DYL, or superstart... but best among them i blv is DYL and unique... Although super power claimed that it is the most selling bike in Pakistan .....Might be possible that issues i am facing or observed from different owners of super power pertains to this model 2014 only....I just wanted to share the experience here that is why created a thread...Cant force anyone to buy or not to buy the bike

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

United is best in all CHONDAs.