Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Unique 70CC Engine Missing

Hey,

I need some expert advise i have brought Unique 70cc 2013 few months back. Repaired its engine on 50 cylinder size. engine seems good. but i am facing issue with missing problem during running on 4th gear or pickup. seems like engine is low with petrol whereas i have full tank.

changed the carburetor twice. then we remove the air pipe from the carburetor and let the engine breath openly with out filter. it was an amazing experience, engine power was compatible with 125.

then we again fit air filter back and cut pipe from end. still same problem. now we have installed its genuine carburetor back. all seem good but still its slightly missing in 4th gear.

can anyone advice what should i do?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asjdsm need help, my bike is 78cc, i changed the main jet size to 78, now no missing issue but on 3rd gear bike ghoot rahi h. 3rd gear mai khicho to thori ghooti h phr normal ho kr pick pkrti h easily touches 50 - 60 in 3rd gear, smoot through nai arha, then we replaced my carburetor with a unique of shop keeper, its main jet was on 78 and pilot was on 24 (Lifan Carb). the performance was good. no problem at all. 100% result.

then we searched market for 24 # pilot jet and couldnt find it. i was thinking to replace main jet with 80. is it a good idea? else where can i find it? or any carb suggestion that can meet my engine requirment.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asad12347 View Post
    @asjdsm need help, my bike is 78cc, i changed the main jet size to 78, now no missing issue but on 3rd gear bike ghoot rahi h. 3rd gear mai khicho to thori ghooti h phr normal ho kr pick pkrti h easily touches 50 - 60 in 3rd gear, smoot through nai arha, then we replaced my carburetor with a unique of shop keeper, its main jet was on 78 and pilot was on 24 (Lifan Carb). the performance was good. no problem at all. 100% result.

then we searched market for 24 # pilot jet and couldnt find it. i was thinking to replace main jet with 80. is it a good idea? else where can i find it? or any carb suggestion that can meet my engine requirment.
    NEVER seen a 70/78 cc bike with 24 pj ..

alll come with 32 or 35 ..

euro2 comes with 38

try 32 . if no luck check the needle jet position .. it should be in th emiddle groove .. if not try raising the needle in its groove.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    NEVER seen a 70/78 cc bike with 24 pj ..

alll come with 32 or 35 ..

euro2 comes with 38

try 32 . if no luck check the needle jet position .. it should be in th emiddle groove .. if not try raising the needle in its groove.
    Yesterday i have raise the needle position one point up with a 33 Pilot Jet. no use !
    bike is now not going above 50 - 60, but no missing.

i saw on carb box its written 72cc. is their any chance that carb came for 78cc? i will visit shop today and ask him for a 78cc carb.

tell me one more thing what is the meaning of PZ-16 (its written on my carb)?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this is the model of carb 16 means venturi size.
    is your bike cylinder 72 or 78 ?
    if its 78 try 32 pj and middle position of needle. if no luck try lowering the needle in its c clip.. (i.e. raise the c clip one notch )
    you can also try 35 pj ..

Yesterday i have raise the needle position one point up with a 33 Pilot Jet. no use !
    bike is now not going above 50 - 60, but no missing.

i saw on carb box its written 72cc. is their any chance that carb came for 78cc? i will visit shop today and ask him for a 78cc carb.

tell me one more thing what is the meaning of PZ-16 (its written on my carb)?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey Guys, Hope all are good?

I am again facing carb issues. Built complete engine with New Head+Cyclinder (78cc) added new Saz Carb (hero) with 85MJ & 34PJ. then bike ki race nai kam ho rhi thi, went to a mechanic he adjusted it. i drove it to 600KM after oil change we thought to give engine a speed try. it was bad.
    bike shows missing at pick. we tried changing carb but no good. 4th gear mai race chor kr uthao to aisa lagta h sara petrol khtm hgya, jhatky mar kr set hjti h. almost wasted 4 5 hours, no luck.
    then we remove air filter its not showing missing now. but bike is getting heatup. and i dont want to run it without air filter.
    any advice what will be the cause? went to 3 diff mechanic all are saying carb is not good. (changing carb not solving problem)
    1 said to get a original Hero carb from Honda dealers, i am worried if i bought it and still no use, then!
    please can anyone suggest what will be the issue?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey Guys, Hope all are good?

I am again facing carb issues. Built complete engine with New Head+Cyclinder (78cc) added new Saz Carb (hero) with 85MJ & 34PJ. then bike ki race nai kam ho rhi thi, went to a mechanic he adjusted it. i drove it to 600KM after oil change we thought to give engine a speed try. it was bad.
    bike shows missing at pick. we tried changing carb but no good. 4th gear mai race chor kr uthao to aisa lagta h sara petrol khtm hgya, jhatky mar kr set hjti h. almost wasted 4 5 hours, no luck.
    then we remove air filter its not showing missing now. but bike is getting heatup. and i dont want to run it without air filter.
    any advice what will be the cause? went to 3 diff mechanic all are saying carb is not good. (changing carb not solving problem)
    1 said to get a original Hero carb from Honda dealers, i am worried if i bought it and still no use, then!
    please can anyone suggest what will be the issue?
    Is there any bumps between mating surfaces which should give bumps in the flow of air from carb to engine?

Try raising needle jet.

Check spark plug condition after riding for full throttle. It's useless to just Rev a standing bike and check it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    Is there any bumps between mating surfaces which should give bumps in the flow of air from carb to engine?

Try raising needle jet.

Check spark plug condition after riding for full throttle. It's useless to just Rev a standing bike and check it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for reply bro, my problem is almost over, just facing one issue, I changed the CDI and raised Slide pin 1 notch upside, means its now on ideal position (center) now its running smooth.

but race ab bhar gae h dobara lykn phaly sy kam h, i am thinking to change its main jet to a lower number.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List