Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Cg 125 Clutch Problem Pllz Help me some one

i have Honda cg125 2005 model
    kuch dno pala ma na is ki clutch plat presure plate clutch cuple new orgnal dalwaya ha like phrr b bike garam ho kk (kacch Kacch) krta ha means k cluch press kr k chorta hua ..... koi a6a Ustad HONDA125 HA kia rwp ya isb ma plz tell me B.C machanics Passa lalata hn lkn kam nii krtaa

Shayan 03125035010

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please tell me which bike is best for those people who don't like maintenance that much?
    I mean which bike requires the least maintenance? Is it Honda CG 125?
    Because it is said on wikipedia that this bike was specially designed for those people who were poor/bad maintainers and abused their machines.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by musawheeler View Post
    Please tell me which bike is best for those people who don't like maintenance that much?
    I mean which bike requires the least maintenance? Is it Honda CG 125?
    Because it is said on wikipedia that this bike was specially designed for those people who were poor/bad maintainers and abused their machines.
    Please explain the logic behind your post

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ammarzahid View Post
    In May 1974, in order to conduct thorough research in actual markets under real-world conditions, Takeshi Inagaki, who was in charge of creating motorcycles for developing countries, and Einosuke Miyachi, the man in charge of design, left Japan from Haneda International Airport. They spent a month watching motorcycle users in major cities throughout Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Iran, and Pakistan. What they saw, though, was beyond anything they could have imagined.
    "It was normal to see a child on the tank and the wife at the back, with two to four people riding together," Inagaki recalled. "And some people loaded vegetables, chickens, and pigs onto their motorcycles. I even saw motorcycles towing loaded carts."

The dealer situation, too, was completely different from that found in Japan. At the time, the dealer's primary responsibility was to disassemble and repair motorcycles that were not in working condition. Customers typically brought their motorcycles in only when they had stopped running. Therefore, the concept of routine maintenance was completely foreign to the dealers and customers.
    "They continued to use oil even after it had turned into goo," Inagaki said, "and the paper filter elements in the air cleaners would become solid as a dirt wall from all the dust. The drive chains would be stretched out to their maximum adjustable lengths, and were worn and torn from hitting the chain case. The examples of such abuse went on and on.

One after another, we saw spectacles we'd never even imagined possible from our home base in Japan."
    It was thus apparent that due to their complex structure the four-cycle, OHC motorcycles could not perform to their true potential in developing countries, where people subjected their bikes in the harshest conditions and the dealers were unable to provide sufficient service.

Following such market research it was concluded that Honda should develop a motorcycle that was above all practical and durable; and that it should have an engine with a maintenance-free, four-cycle design.

The project was given a one-year period for full development. Still, several conditions had to be met, among which were the following:
    1. The motorcycle had to have a four-cycle OHV engine with excellent gas mileage and rugged durability.
    2. There must be two levels of engine displacement - 110cc and 125cc - using the inline cylinder.
    3. The exterior design must be sporty and fun.
    4. It must be designed with an emphasis on practical, daily use, with easy maintenance being a key feature.
    The OHV engine successfully answered the question of durability, employing a lightweight, short pushrod for higher performance and easier maintenance. It would also enhance productivity by sharing the same processing line with the OHC engine.

Source: Honda Worldwide | History | CG125 / 1975
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 7sardar View Post
    i have Honda cg125 2005 model
    kuch dno pala ma na is ki clutch plat presure plate clutch cuple new orgnal dalwaya ha like phrr b bike garam ho kk (kacch Kacch) krta ha means k cluch press kr k chorta hua ..... koi a6a Ustad HONDA125 HA kia rwp ya isb ma plz tell me B.C machanics Passa lalata hn lkn kam nii krtaa

Shayan 03125035010
    this is common issue in cg 125 many ppl change their clutch box to old point model one

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhary007 View Post
    In May 1974, in order to conduct thorough research in actual markets under real-world conditions, Takeshi Inagaki, who was in charge of creating motorcycles for developing countries, and Einosuke Miyachi, the man in charge of design, left Japan from Haneda International Airport. They spent a month watching motorcycle users in major cities throughout Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Iran, and Pakistan. What they saw, though, was beyond anything they could have imagined.
    "It was normal to see a child on the tank and the wife at the back, with two to four people riding together," Inagaki recalled. "And some people loaded vegetables, chickens, and pigs onto their motorcycles. I even saw motorcycles towing loaded carts."

The dealer situation, too, was completely different from that found in Japan. At the time, the dealer's primary responsibility was to disassemble and repair motorcycles that were not in working condition. Customers typically brought their motorcycles in only when they had stopped running. Therefore, the concept of routine maintenance was completely foreign to the dealers and customers.
    "They continued to use oil even after it had turned into goo," Inagaki said, "and the paper filter elements in the air cleaners would become solid as a dirt wall from all the dust. The drive chains would be stretched out to their maximum adjustable lengths, and were worn and torn from hitting the chain case. The examples of such abuse went on and on.

One after another, we saw spectacles we'd never even imagined possible from our home base in Japan."
    It was thus apparent that due to their complex structure the four-cycle, OHC motorcycles could not perform to their true potential in developing countries, where people subjected their bikes in the harshest conditions and the dealers were unable to provide sufficient service.

Following such market research it was concluded that Honda should develop a motorcycle that was above all practical and durable; and that it should have an engine with a maintenance-free, four-cycle design.

The project was given a one-year period for full development. Still, several conditions had to be met, among which were the following:
    1. The motorcycle had to have a four-cycle OHV engine with excellent gas mileage and rugged durability.
    2. There must be two levels of engine displacement - 110cc and 125cc - using the inline cylinder.
    4. It must be designed with an emphasis on practical, daily use, with easy maintenance being a key feature.
    The OHV engine successfully answered the question of durability, employing a lightweight, short pushrod for higher performance and easier maintenance. It would also enhance productivity by sharing the same processing line with the OHC engine.

Thank u for sharing this amazing piece of newly discovered information. I was referring to the logic behind his post regarding this thread

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank u for sharing this amazing piece of newly discovered information. I was referring to the logic behind his post regarding this thread
    You are most welcome.
    Absolutely right there is no logic behind such post........he should learn a thing or two from you as to how much in detail you have explained and managed to solve OP's clutch problem.
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chaudhary007 View Post
    you are most welcome.
    absolutely right there is no logic behind such post........he should learn a thing or two from you as to how much in detail you have explained and managed to solve op's clutch problem.:s
    logic.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhary007 View Post

So, after all, Honda CG 125 is the perfect answer for my question. Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    this is common issue in cg 125 many ppl change their clutch box to old point model one
    yar meri bike me bi same issue he cg 2016 brand new bike li he, lekin mere cousin ke pas same model he usne mujhse pehle li thi, usme zyda clutch noise nahi he, kya ye prolem time ke sath sahee ho jata he? and what is the difference in old point model clutch box?
    plz help

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asimzb View Post
    yar meri bike me bi same issue he cg 2016 brand new bike li he, lekin mere cousin ke pas same model he usne mujhse pehle li thi, usme zyda clutch noise nahi he, kya ye prolem time ke sath sahee ho jata he? and what is the difference in old point model clutch box?
    plz help
    Waqt k sath bar jati hai yeh problem old model have better quality bucket ahl one is of shitty quality

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Older than 2010 don't have this problem...think so they had slightly changed the clutch plates box
    The first step towards knowledge is to know that WE are IGNORANT

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan1991 View Post
    Older than 2010 don't have this problem...think so they had slightly changed the clutch plates box
    My 2003 model have this noise

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    My 2003 model have this noise
    My cousin own 2005 it's don't have such issue

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan1991 View Post
    I had 2003 model with same issue.

sent from Motorola device

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I had 2003 model with same issue.

2005 don't had such

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am thinking to import this for my cg to stop this stupid clutch noise
    Honda CG125 Engine Clutch Basket | eBay

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This issue arises in many bikes. The mechanics say it is GENUINE PLAY left buy the company so that the clutch pressure plates last longer. Still there is no side effect of this thing. It's just the noise that's irritating. Baki for ones who have new bikes dont worry nothing is wrong with the bike. Even some ybr's suzuki gs 150's mostly have this noise. Even some pridor's do too. Dont be afraid. As well for the old models or any model this sound is not to worry about.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Issue is not just sound even clutch is not as smooth as it should be specially when engine is warmed up, but at the start it is somehow acceptable until engine gets hot and it looses the smoothness.
    It feels like releasing clutch up to 95% is easy and then it makes an strong contact between friction plates, which makes it a sudden load on engine.
    This is just my personal experience. May be others don't feel it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Issue is not just sound even clutch is not as smooth as it should be specially when engine is warmed up, but at the start it is somehow acceptable until engine gets hot and it looses the smoothness.
    It feels like releasing clutch up to 95% is easy and then it makes an strong contact between friction plates, which makes it a sudden load on engine.
    This is just my personal experience. May be others don't feel it

When you change parts in an old engine the new parts give more grip more power to the old parts which haven't been replaced. Yu feel hota hai. Lets say u changed ur bikes rings and piston. But the gear and crank shaft are still old. The wont bear the pressure of the new rings and piston than soon the crank shaft the gear all will make noises and soon need replacement so always do a full job never a half job and a genuine job. It all also depends upon the quality and condition of the engine. I hope you understand what I'm telling you. Once a bike is sealed everything comes aligned and comes in one rythm also known as TIMING as soon as you change parts it takes time for the parts to adjust them selves. But new parts will always be better than the old ones and the old ones won't cope up with the new parts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List