1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs down Ustad ki masti

A.O.A Happy Ramazan to all PW friends i have been reading different threads about bikes for a long time got very useful/helpful information..some opinions helped me real cool.. now a days i am waiting for YBR-G and i am travelling in Suzukizz of Rawalpindi. so i am free from any bike maintenance.

Friends i hope this thread will help many i had an idea to share our experiences regarding Ustad ki Masti..

all of us go to ustads for our bike maintenance pr bht saro k sath mishap hoa ho ga ustad ki galti ki wja se (Eng muk gae hy dnt mind plz) plz aap sb apna bad experience share kro ta k baqi sb in chezo ko nuqsan uthane se phle jan lyn. Ho sky to shop ya mechanic ka nam b btao.. My Experiences Below: -

01. 22 Number RWP (Mechanic Waqas). mere bike (CG-2011) ka chain lose tha yeh mechanic mere office k rasty mai hy maine isko bola k chain tight kr dyn us ustad k shagird ne bike ka chain utar k usko patrol se wash kea us din islamabad se wapsi pe mere bike ka chain toot gya ALLAH ka shukar hy koi accident nhe hoa pr mje bd mai pta lga k chain ko patrol se wash krna is dangerous

02. Lalkurti Rwp (Zahid Mechenic)..maine apni beloved 70 (2005) ka chain set replace krva from the said shop. Mr. Zahid forget to tightened 01 bolt of back grari.bolt was lose as i drive my bike few yards lose bolt goes in between grari and chain and its cost me a broken glasses and broken l.c.d of my cell phone but ALLAH ka shukar hy no serious injury occurred.

03. Broken Drum of My Friend's 70..just before Ramazan i join my friend on a workshop where he was to replace the drum rubbers and barrings of rare Tyre.. i spotted that the mechanic was fixing the barrings wrongly..he was hammering the rare drum brutally i ask him not to do that he replayed ustad g udr beth jao aap k kapre khrab ho jaay gy..my friend ask me to do his job..khair all done that evening but very next day my friend called me he said rare drum of his bike broken...and he was injured too but not serious Alhumdulilah. then we met that mechanic rola pe gya.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aaqil30 View Post
    There is no good mechanic in lalkurti rawalpindi and even in 22 num. I used to get work done from a guy name or called BUBBLE. Terrible man. Will sell you cheap stuff in an expensive rate more expensive than the original, claiming the copy to be a original one. This guy is a complete fraud so are the others here. The ones that i found to be great and good mechanics are
    Anmol honda centre workshop
    And there is one honda certified workshop near savour foods college road, where mostly pets are sold. His workshop is right next to a heavy bike showroom/shop.
    These two mechanics i trust.
    Rather than them every one is a fake retard who just increase their pathetic time wasting experience and ruin our bikes.
    once i had problem with bike horn those horns were pulled from a car and sound like a champ simple but great one them stop working i went to a electrician and he said as always "faragh ho gy hyn ustad g naway lo" i spent 1200/- for that sound i refused to change the horns my friend told me to adjust the screw behind the faulty piece i did so and every thing back to normal.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chaudhary007 View Post
    Murree rd is filled with 2 number oil and they didn't have kixx.

Have you tried it yourself ? Are the results good ?
    so as lalkurti bro visit Bismillah oil agency gawalmandi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by awaiz43 View Post
    once i had problem with bike horn those horns were pulled from a car and sound like a champ simple but great one them stop working i went to a electrician and he said as always "faragh ho gy hyn ustad g naway lo" i spent 1200/- for that sound i refused to change the horns my friend told me to adjust the screw behind the faulty piece i did so and every thing back to normal.
    Hahaha. Pathetic/thief mechanics

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yar zbrdst step hy bhai will u please tell us the cost of tools..thanks for the manual.. uhto jawanu khud kam kro ab
    2.2k for complete 3 sets

8-20 number Ring paana (also called haddi)
    10-24 number paana set
    8,10,12,14,16,18, T-handle set

Ustad ki masti -1590548Ustad ki masti -1590549Ustad ki masti -1590550
    If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aaqil30 View Post
    And one other fraud. Zaheer autos in murree road. They are pathetic. My friend's pridor crashed and broke its head or visor whatever its called where the front light is located. You know what the mechanics said and i quote "head/visor cannot be repaired and the shocks have been misalligned and all will cost 10,000rs". I said to his face wa bhai honda authorized ho k chor b bun gye ho. We fixed the head/visor with elfy. And on the sides we pasted black stickers in such a way that it looked like the red in between was the mirror and the black on the sides as the main body. So my point is that biggers the shop, more the mechanics in an area more will they rob you.
    not sure about zaheer but honda quick has attained higher authority among the cheaters of twin cities..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i was happily engoying my dhoom altered by myself to 107cc and enjoing it when i wanted to do another tweaks and the kharadia (Mohammadi kharadia .. comittee chowk destroyed the head chamber... ) they are nil when it comes to doing anything out of their ordinary .. i juste wanted to increase the chamber size a little to install a good compression pistion. that genuine head of china 4 wheeler which never required tappet adjustement for 6-8 k kms was destroyed.. later i took its parts and fitted in jenuine head .. though a lot better then stock head parts... but wo chass nai ha..

second was when i was feeling lazy one evening and just asked some random mechanic to change oil .. ustads being ustads do ustazi and told his chota to change oil .. he slipped the oil drain nut and from that day my crank case is leaking .. doing juggars with it but permanent solution is to replace that part of crank case which requires repening the entire engine . it happened just few days or weeks after i replaced (from mechanic ) its gear set as due to loose chain it broke and bike stucked and 2nd and 3rd gear teeth were broken..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    i was happily engoying my dhoom altered by myself to 107cc and enjoing it when i wanted to do another tweaks and the kharadia (Mohammadi kharadia .. comittee chowk destroyed the head chamber... ) they are nil when it comes to doing anything out of their ordinary .. i juste wanted to increase the chamber size a little to install a good compression pistion. that genuine head of china 4 wheeler which never required tappet adjustement for 6-8 k kms was destroyed.. later i took its parts and fitted in jenuine head .. though a lot better then stock head parts... but wo chass nai ha..

second was when i was feeling lazy one evening and just asked some random mechanic to change oil .. ustads being ustads do ustazi and told his chota to change oil .. he slipped the oil drain nut and from that day my crank case is leaking .. doing juggars with it but permanent solution is to replace that part of crank case which requires repening the entire engine . it happened just few days or weeks after i replaced (from mechanic ) its gear set as due to loose chain it broke and bike stucked and 2nd and 3rd gear teeth were broken..
    job of a lath machine operator is like a life to bike but many kharads are not well trained they use to damage your bike parts while fitting bushes and barings..i had a personal experience in RWP near Faisal Colony a kharad ustad did not remember the name of shop coz its way back in 2010..the shop is located near baig honda a famous mechanic..he was making chori of side tapa (magnet tapa) of my 70 CC bike one wrong hit and bang u go he broke the base of engine cover and that thing is still not repaired coz its required to open the whole engine..the same kharad broke the rare drum of my friends 125 while he was fitting bushes..professional kharad are very good with thier work but make shifts are dum..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

job of a lath machine operator is like a life to bike but many kharads are not well trained they use to damage your bike parts while fitting bushes and barings..i had a personal experience in RWP near Faisal Colony a kharad ustad did not remember the name of shop coz its way back in 2010..the shop is located near baig honda a famous mechanic..he was making chori of side tapa (magnet tapa) of my 70 CC bike one wrong hit and bang u go he broke the base of engine cover and that thing is still not repaired coz its required to open the whole engine..the same kharad broke the rare drum of my friends 125 while he was fitting bushes..professional kharad are very good with thier work but make shifts are dum..

muhammd kharadia has alot of experienced works. but their work is not consistant..

my big advice would be to do oil chnage yourself with utmost care and on firday/last working day of your office.

if you do form shops do from ustaz himself else its gona ruin it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    muhammd kharadia has alot of experienced works. but their work is not consistant..

my big advice would be to do oil chnage yourself with utmost care and on firday/last working day of your office.

if you do form shops do from ustaz himself else its gona ruin it.
    dear everyone who owns a new bike can do many things himself like oil change break adjustment, chain adjustment, filter cleaning, cable replacement or lubrication of different parts. these are the jobs for which we are paying alot. first these things will give u confidence only visit master and good mechanics when something serious falls your way..and 1 thing more extra tuning will ruin ur bike..tune ur bike when its required dnt just go to mechanic every day.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ustad ki masti -1592694

These are my well maintained bikes
    01. 2011 Model Register 2012 Sold but i miss her
    02. 2003 Model sold but head is still packed only clutch plates changed.
    03. 2011 Model sold just before Ramazan..
    i am not a dealer but i use to change alot of bikes.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ustad ki masti -1592695

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ustad ki masti -1592696

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ustad ki masti -1592697

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

tag the names of all who r writing in check these pics of my bikes first time showing them on PW

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default engine tune up messed

kuch din pehle mae township mae college road pe aik honda dealer workshop pe gya tuning k leye after tuning ustad g showed me smoke from silencer and asked me for ring piston change and made a long list of parts i was aware of this trick i said should i change the petrol settings back to proper his face color changed and i myself tuned the petrol setting and smoke was gone what they actually do is they increase petrol supply un burnt fuel causes smoke and they say ur ring piston are worn out so please be aware of this commonly used trick do not over haul engine until ur oil level drops and u see oil on spark plug
    lEt thE bEast rOar!!!!!!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

which bike do u own? and kindly share the procedure of patrol setting.. u are technically right if the patrol setting of ur bike is own a higher side then ur bike will produce smoke..but the color of smoke is different when the rings worn out..the bike will also give oil with smoke..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi friends,

Quiet a long time, no updates on this thread. Please come up with new "Masteez" of so called USTAADZ...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda workshop murree road Rwp..(cg 1252014) meine HID light lay kr unse fit karwai i thought k honda ki apni franchise ha.and yeh kuch samjdar hon gy.glasses waly electricion ne sara kam kiya.lekin jab ustaad g ne fitting ki tu head light k andar 2 cables ko ulta jor dia.jis se battery charge band ho gai.hua yeh k jab tk battery mein charge tha ,light ,indicator and horn chalta raha,jab charging khtm hui tu yeh 3ino b khtm ho gye.mein in k pas wapis 2bara gya k janab fix it.ustaad g said apki battery dead ho gai ha.hid ka load ni bardasht kar saki.i said ok.sabse best battery kn c ha.kehta ha dry battery best ha.meine wo lagwa li .uska b jab tk charge tha yeh chali.isk baad same wohi msla.meine 3ri dafa isk pas gya k janab masla koi ni hal hua.he checked the taapa.and said yeh b current ni lay ri.dead ho gai ha.i said wht the fck.yeh kia maa yakki ha tumhry kkehny pe new hondy ki genuine battery phenki ha.and new lagwai ha.ab yeh kese dead ho gai ha.khair mein iski complaint workshop owner ko kr k chala gya.and poora week electrcion dhoonda.phir murre road pe waris khan stop pe ek larka junaid mila.usne sab check kiya.and jab light kholi tu wahan 2 cables ulti lagi hui thi.jinko theak kr k lagaya tu sab chalny lga. wo din aur aaj ka.mein electric kaam sara waris khan se karwata hn.honda walon se etmaad uth gya ha

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bilkul sahi kaha..yeh zaheer autos waly hi thy.jinse meine HID instal karwai thi.bht kam aqal aur chor hein.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by v33r.ch View Post
    bilkul sahi kaha..yeh zaheer autos waly hi thy.jinse meine HID instal karwai thi.bht kam aqal aur chor hein.
    A o a frnds kya hal hyn..is thread pe kafi time se koi update nhe hyn kindly apny bad experiance share kro ta k or log fraud se bch sky.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

User Tag List