Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By amjad635
  • 1 Post By altisdualvvti

Thread: Suggestion regarding buying unique ud-100

  1. #1
    nil
    nil is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manshera
    Age
    29
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Suggestion regarding buying unique ud-100

    Aoa guys.
    I am planning to buy a new unique ud-100.
    Which u people will suggest me. I am definitely attracted to its looks thats y i am slightly diverted to it. I am using honda cd-70 for last 5 years. Daily running is just too low like 3,4 kilometers.
    What about the resale of unique, its parts availability & comfort & how can you rate this as for long term use. As i am not too much in bikes so your suggestions will be too helpful.
    Waiting for your replies.
    Thanks.


  2. #2
    nil
    nil is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manshera
    Age
    29
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Biker Boys...

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Resale will be very low and parts would not be easily available

    comfort definitely its comfortable to drive i have not driven but from

    user experience here shared and looking at bike it does seems comfortable

    and no doubt its attractive looking bike but definitely resale & specially parts is problem


    Why don't consider pridor it is very good looking bike too definitely lack features like alloys electric start etc

    but parts availability would not be issue and bike is smooth and comfortable to drive




  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Aoa guys.
    I am planning to buy a new unique ud-100.
    Which u people will suggest me. I am definitely attracted to its looks thats y i am slightly diverted to it. I am using honda cd-70 for last 5 years. Daily running is just too low like 3,4 kilometers.
    What about the resale of unique, its parts availability & comfort & how can you rate this as for long term use. As i am not too much in bikes so your suggestions will be too helpful.
    Waiting for your replies.
    Thanks.
    Bro I suggest u to stay away from ud 100 agreed its an awesome bike with more features then anyother bike availible in pakistan why i m suggesting u to stay away from it is i m not the owner of unique but own a ravi 70cc so i will share my experience with my bike firstly the quality is quite bad like when i brought it from day one it started to caught rust has some electric issue broken break shoe (rear) faulty rear axle then chain set gone at just 10000km so my point is they use sub standerd parts in bikes in urdu bas show sha hai in mein no offence to ud 100 owners thats just my experience bro better to test drive this bike for a better idea about it and i suggest u to increase your buddget and get a yamaha ybr 125 expensive but a quality bike and have many features or buy a honda pridor.
    Regards

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    nil
    nil is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manshera
    Age
    29
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Resale will be very low and parts would not be easily available

    comfort definitely its comfortable to drive i have not driven but from

    user experience here shared and looking at bike it does seems comfortable

    and no doubt its attractive looking bike but definitely resale & specially parts is problem


    Why don't consider pridor it is very good looking bike too definitely lack features like alloys electric start etc

    but parts availability would not be issue and bike is smooth and comfortable to drive



    Thanks Amjad Bro for ur suggestion

  6. #6
    nil
    nil is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manshera
    Age
    29
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Bro I suggest u to stay away from ud 100 agreed its an awesome bike with more features then anyother bike availible in pakistan why i m suggesting u to stay away from it is i m not the owner of unique but own a ravi 70cc so i will share my experience with my bike firstly the quality is quite bad like when i brought it from day one it started to caught rust has some electric issue broken break shoe (rear) faulty rear axle then chain set gone at just 10000km so my point is they use sub standerd parts in bikes in urdu bas show sha hai in mein no offence to ud 100 owners thats just my experience bro better to test drive this bike for a better idea about it and i suggest u to increase your buddget and get a yamaha ybr 125 expensive but a quality bike and have many features or buy a honda pridor.
    Regards

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk
    That will be very Helpful.
    One of my customer said to me that i will give you unique UD-100 at factory price at it is a good bike if kept with care.
    But parts and resale will really be an issue for me.

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    That will be very Helpful.
    One of my customer said to me that i will give you unique UD-100 at factory price at it is a good bike if kept with care.
    But parts and resale will really be an issue for me.
    Thanks and test drive this bike before buying as it will give u idea of whenever to buy this bike or not

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    nil
    nil is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manshera
    Age
    29
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any Body who is using unique Ud-100 can share his experience??

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Any Body who is using unique Ud-100 can share his experience??
    @Just farooq can help u search for his profile

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    janleva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Big no
    Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    talhabinomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,471
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    in 100cc the best is honda cd 100

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    prohyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Age
    22
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    in 100cc the best is honda cd 100
    CD100 is discontinued.

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassams View Post
    CD100 is discontinued.
    He means Honda pridor which is a latest model of cd100

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    nil
    nil is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manshera
    Age
    29
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassams View Post
    CD100 is discontinued.
    How much??
    Is it Available in 80k??

  15. #15
    nil
    nil is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manshera
    Age
    29
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    So now i am seriously thinking about Honda Pridor in black Color

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    So now i am seriously thinking about Honda Pridor in black Color
    When last I checked the rate of pridor it was 87k this was about 7months ago by the way what is your budget

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    nil
    nil is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manshera
    Age
    29
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    When last I checked the rate of pridor it was 87k this was about 7months ago by the way what is your budget

    Sent from my GFIVE G10 mini using Tapatalk
    75 to 80k

  18. #18
    nil
    nil is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manshera
    Age
    29
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Suggestion regarding buying unique ud100 -1609102

    This is the Bike which i am using from last 5 years..through periodic maintenance & care its still gng great

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •