Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Unique ud125 new

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Unique ud125 new

    Assalam o alaikum,
    Dear Senior pakwheelers, I need an advice from you about ud125 as I sold my unique ud70cc today and was much impressed by its quality that after using it for 15 months I dont have a single complain from this
    now i am looking for more power and needed an advice about 0 meter unique ud125 as i am expecting the same quality of 125 like 70cc from d.s motors.
    honda cg125 is out of my range and unique ud125 is a carbon copy of cg as each and every part of honda 125 can be easily installed in unique 125,
    what do you think about ud125????
    it is ligher in weight and faster too.
    Now the questions are about:
    1.its resale
    2.its average
    3.its quality
    It would be very helpful for me if any ud125 owner give me advice for this bike,
    bike me ne zero meter hi inshallah leni hai.
    and i am completely believed that bike ka jitna khayal karoge utna hi acha output milega ..aur mujhe bike ka khayal rkna buhat pasand hai,


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,544
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    1) resale sirf Honda cg125 ki hai 125 class mai
    2) same as cg125
    3) I once saw a ud125 euro 2 about a year back I asked about clutch sound which is common in cg125 and to my surprise he said he didn't hear any

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank you saboor73 for your advice.
    Can you tell me about cg125 average.I usually drive in traffic area,so how much could I expect from this????

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    garhi agr achi tarah maintain rakhe to acha khaasa time nikalti hai without any problem.
    me ne unique 70 16 months use ki thi with full care aur abhi bhi scratchless condition me bechi hai,

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,544
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalasif9911 View Post
    Thank you saboor73 for your advice.
    Can you tell me about cg125 average.I usually drive in traffic area,so how much could I expect from this????
    40-45km/l

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    40-45km/l
    Itni to meri unique 70 nai deti thi max usne 39 ki thi shayad meri dricing thori bhaari ho

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,544
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalasif9911 View Post
    Itni to meri unique 70 nai deti thi max usne 39 ki thi shayad meri dricing thori bhaari ho
    Chinese 70 are usually bad on fuel my old non euro cg easily manage 35-40km/l

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Chinese 70 are usually bad on fuel my old non euro cg easily manage 35-40km/l
    means ud125 ki average kam hogi
    .i think around 25 -30.
    right???

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,544
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalasif9911 View Post
    means ud125 ki average kam hogi
    .i think around 25 -30.
    right???
    Chinese 70 are not exact replica of cd70 small bit Chinese engineering is done on them so they are bad on fuel us 125 is exact cg125 replica so it might return same avg as cg

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=saboor73;5024034]Chinese 70 are not exact replica of cd70 small bit Chinese engineering is done on them so they are bad on fuel us 125 is exact cg125 replica so it might return same avg as cg[/QUOTE
    ok i will try to get the original average from ud125 users.
    and thanks saboor73

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    unique ud 125 has bad fuel average it gives you 30-35 km/l if you are lucky then you wil maximum get 40 km/l no more than that
    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalasif9911 View Post
    Assalam o alaikum,
    Dear Senior pakwheelers, I need an advice from you about ud125 as I sold my unique ud70cc today and was much impressed by its quality that after using it for 15 months I dont have a single complain from this
    now i am looking for more power and needed an advice about 0 meter unique ud125 as i am expecting the same quality of 125 like 70cc from d.s motors.
    honda cg125 is out of my range and unique ud125 is a carbon copy of cg as each and every part of honda 125 can be easily installed in unique 125,
    what do you think about ud125????
    it is ligher in weight and faster too.
    Now the questions are about:
    1.its resale
    2.its average
    3.its quality
    It would be very helpful for me if any ud125 owner give me advice for this bike,
    bike me ne zero meter hi inshallah leni hai.
    and i am completely believed that bike ka jitna khayal karoge utna hi acha output milega ..aur mujhe bike ka khayal rkna buhat pasand hai,

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    unique ud 125 has bad fuel average it gives you 30-35 km/l if you are lucky then you wil maximum get 40 km/l no more than that
    Thanks mohsin for your advice .
    35 bhi sahi hai china ki 125 ke liye.
    aur agar me honda atlas ka genuine 125 carb daal du to average maybe aur set hojayegi.

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    And what about ud100cc.
    I think main issue is its parts availabilty but i dont think it could be hard to find its parts in karachi.

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    unique 100 is excellent bike but it has vey low resale value
    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalasif9911 View Post
    And what about ud100cc.
    I think main issue is its parts availabilty but i dont think it could be hard to find its parts in karachi.

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Chinese 70 are usually bad on fuel my old non euro cg easily manage 35-40km/l
    Its not true it depands on many factor like tuning mixture settings my Ravi 70 has given me the average of 53kmpl. Calculated yesterday. And my driving style is a bit rash type cruising on 70-80 so considring that its a good average.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Maybe it gives you good fuel average after installing cg125 euro 2 geniune carburetor which is of 3500-4000 Rs rahi baat unique 70 ki average ki to unique key puraney models jo they 72 cc un ki average bht achi thi per jub sey unique ney 78cc ka head cylinder dya to average bhi beekar hoo gye meri unique 2013 model shuru men 40 km/l deta tha only aur aik saal baad 48 km/l average hoo gye thi woh bhi petrol mixture bilkul end per kar key.
    [QUOTE=daniyalasif9911;5024049]
    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Chinese 70 are not exact replica of cd70 small bit Chinese engineering is done on them so they are bad on fuel us 125 is exact cg125 replica so it might return same avg as cg[/QUOTE
    ok i will try to get the original average from ud125 users.
    and thanks saboor73

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=mohsinwahhab;5024585]Maybe it gives you good fuel average after installing cg125 euro 2 geniune carburetor which is of 3500-4000 Rs rahi baat unique 70 ki average ki to unique key puraney models jo they 72 cc un ki average bht achi thi per jub sey unique ney 78cc ka head cylinder dya to average bhi beekar hoo gye meri unique 2013 model shuru men 40 km/l deta tha only aur aik saal baad 48 km/l average hoo gye thi woh bhi petrol mixture bilkul end per kar key.
    cg125 original carb is for Rs 3200 and it is good idea for getting good average

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    lalibm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    i am using ud 125 for around 4 to 5 months.bike is very good specially for Karachiites. i have some minor issues here and there but overall bike is good. Paint quality is not up to the mark. Some points you might want to check before buying.

    1. Its chimta or swing arm
    2. rear drum or hub is straight no wobbling of sprocket

    I never checked my bikes average so cant help you there. i have achieved 120 km/s on single and 110 on pillion.

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    daniyalasif9911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lalibm View Post
    i am using ud 125 for around 4 to 5 months.bike is very good specially for Karachiites. i have some minor issues here and there but overall bike is good. Paint quality is not up to the mark. Some points you might want to check before buying.

    1. Its chimta or swing arm
    2. rear drum or hub is straight no wobbling of sprocket

    I never checked my bikes average so cant help you there. i have achieved 120 km/s on single and 110 on pillion.
    Thanks for your comment.
    How much did you paid for the bike+registration and papers.

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    lalibm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalasif9911 View Post
    Thanks for your comment.
    How much did you paid for the bike+registration and papers.
    71500rs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •