Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 159
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Zic Offering Online Purchase Of Engine Oil At Their Official Site

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default Zic Offering Online Purchase Of Engine Oil At Their Official Site

    Its been quite good time to this service but i checked this service just some days ago and i am
    happy and satisfied with service and very relaxed i bought the genuine engine oil as when you
    are buying direct from company so chances of getting fake engine oil finishes

    I Ordered Zic M5 for my CD70 Dream, they delivered in 3 days to me in Sindh and parcel came with
    beautiful promotion bag and key chain and also the dispatch receipt of warehouse. It costed me 300
    rupees but good thing is that every purchase you get points and those points are actually discount
    i earned 6 points on my purchase so next time i can get this engine oil with 30 rupees discount and
    also they offer Free Shipping & Cash On Delivery

    In my view i think its very good service being offered by Zic and i really appreciate their this effort
    as in market you are in risk of getting fake engine oil as market is full of fake engine oils until and
    unless you find some authorize and trusted dealer. Buying from anyshop is serious risk getting fake
    one. I hope other engine oils manufacture also follow Zic and allow online purchase of engine oils
    with price competitive to market

    http://zicoil.pk/

    Zic Offering Online Purchase Of Engine Oil At Their Official Site -1667360

    Zic Offering Online Purchase Of Engine Oil At Their Official Site -1667361

  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoaibjafri9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bhakkar
    Age
    22
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    That's a good step. What engine oil you suggest for superpower 2012 70cc ?
    May you always be Happy :-)

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    i am fan of zic m5 from quite long time and have been continuously
    using it i recommend use or stick with engine oil whom bike feels
    you smooth in running and engine oils does mileage of 1000km
    easily without any problem some oils are good in when new but
    whey they are run for over 5 hundred km's they don't perform
    same you would not feel engine as smooth as when oil was new

    So if you ask me i recommend zic but you may try some
    others as well and check how engine feels in running




  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    speedster_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,447
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shafin619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    2,699
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nice. Next time i will also order oil online from zic website.

    Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk
    4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinwahhab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,133
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    amjad bhai aap ney kon si website sey order kya tha zic oil ki 2 websites han aik zicoil key name sey aur aik sklubricant key name sey hai.

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ZIC Oil this website from where you place the order.

    I orderd M5, M7 and zic X5
    got 46 points.
    its mental satisfaction that it's orginal
    bring it on...

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafin619 View Post
    Nice. Next time i will also order oil online from zic website.

    Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk
    Shafin bro you should give it try
    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinwahhab View Post
    amjad bhai aap ney kon si website sey order kya tha zic oil ki 2 websites han aik zicoil key name sey aur aik sklubricant key name sey hai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawudi View Post
    ZIC Oil this website from where you place the order.

    I orderd M5, M7 and zic X5
    got 46 points.
    its mental satisfaction that it's orginal
    Mohsin website Dawudi link di hai yahi fresh website hai

    Dawudi its great satisfaction and the way product comes and
    the zic ware house dispatch slip and product itself speaks
    so its very good to have such service from zic engine oil

    when buying from market you are always in doubt

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Yes it's.
    before that I bought Zic M5 400/l from market.

    i Always doubted it's not orginal one. Price also less.
    But now I am happy
    bring it on...

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashiftiwana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks @amjad365 brother for the information. just placed order at the zic website. a week before i bought zic 20w-40 oil of rs.530 and not sure its original or not.

    HAPPY FACE Now !

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashiftiwana View Post
    Thanks @amjad365 brother for the information. just placed order at the zic website. a week before i bought zic 20w-40 oil of rs.530 and not sure its original or not.

    HAPPY FACE Now !
    Ordering zic m5 for my 70 from past 1 year almost and covered 15000kms on this oil and engine is in v good condition so don't worry its genuine.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    altisdualvvti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Its been quite good time to this service but i checked this service just some days ago and i am
    happy and satisfied with service and very relaxed i bought the genuine engine oil as when you
    are buying direct from company so chances of getting fake engine oil finishes

    I Ordered Zic M5 for my CD70 Dream, they delivered in 3 days to me in Sindh and parcel came with
    beautiful promotion bag and key chain and also the dispatch receipt of warehouse. It costed me 300
    rupees but good thing is that every purchase you get points and those points are actually discount
    i earned 6 points on my purchase so next time i can get this engine oil with 30 rupees discount and
    also they offer Free Shipping & Cash On Delivery

    In my view i think its very good service being offered by Zic and i really appreciate their this effort
    as in market you are in risk of getting fake engine oil as market is full of fake engine oils until and
    unless you find some authorize and trusted dealer. Buying from anyshop is serious risk getting fake
    one. I hope other engine oils manufacture also follow Zic and allow online purchase of engine oils
    with price competitive to market

    Zic Offering Online Purchase Of Engine Oil At Their Official Site -1667360

    Zic Offering Online Purchase Of Engine Oil At Their Official Site -1667361
    That's good u started ordering online. And yes after petrol price came down the price of this oli also went down from 315 to 300rs. And how come u have received keychain to I have never received any keychain from them ordering it from past 1 year.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashiftiwana View Post
    Thanks @amjad365 brother for the information. just placed order at the zic website. a week before i bought zic 20w-40 oil of rs.530 and not sure its original or not.

    HAPPY FACE Now !
    Zic 20w40 is Zic M5 and its in market available for 380 Rupees
    online i check recently it was for 415 for liter so 530 looks
    like you are looted Kashif

    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    Ordering zic m5 for my 70 from past 1 year almost and covered 15000kms on this oil and engine is in v good condition so don't worry its genuine.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    altisdualvvti definitely its very good oil and last longer and keeps engine clean
    Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
    That's good u started ordering online. And yes after petrol price came down the price of this oli also went down from 315 to 300rs. And how come u have received keychain to I have never received any keychain from them ordering it from past 1 year.

    Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, thats good now prices are competitive to market price so online order is not
    much expensive in market zic m5 0.7l available for 250-260 rupees

    may be i think this service is now started as in gift they are giving free keychains
    to new first time buyers and as you have become old so they did not count you in list
    but you are an old customers they should sent you an keychain

    lets see in future we receive keychains or not and i am pleased to know you have been
    utilizing this service from zic from quite long time hopefully others follow as well and this
    online service continues by zic. its very good step hopefully other manufactures also follows
    this and this is the only way we can remain safe from fake engine oils

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamikhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    1,259
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro Amjad is there zic 4t semi synthetic oil is available?
    Because i have seen this oil in new packing with renamed of M5 semi sythetic

  15. #15
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    bro M5 is semi-synthetic and its the new packing of old zic 4t 20w40 semi-synthetic


  16. #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    smartdevil_striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,359
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    bro M5 is semi-synthetic and its the new packing of old zic 4t 20w40 semi-synthetic

    Ordered M7 for my 2007 CD100 at their website... let's see
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    biker-boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Good job Amjad bro, I think this is an opportunity to get genuine engine oil.

  18. #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smartdevil_striker View Post
    Ordered M7 for my 2007 CD100 at their website... let's see
    smartdevil_strikder 2007 is very old engine 10w40 engine oil is good for new engines
    if you have been using 10w40 in your cd100 than you may use it

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    smartdevil_striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,359
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    smartdevil_strikder 2007 is very old engine 10w40 engine oil is good for new engines
    if you have been using 10w40 in your cd100 than you may use it
    It's a newly overhauled engine around 5 months back and using M7 with it, great performance and Mileage Alhamdulillah.
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amjad635's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    5,713
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    smartdevil_striker you are senior & experienced fellow
    i guess i should not have doubt on your choice of M7
    sorry brother if you thought an junior teaching me now



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •