19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default L B C (Lahore Bikers Club)

Like Revo, Fiat etc. fan clubs, we are introducing a same thing but in a different manner. That is a club for two wheeler lovers. But to maintain it in expected manner, we have developed some rules and regulations. Why did we make it?

The answer is a given below

VISION
    To promote biking in the state with a thought to enjoy it in a very safe manner and use as a way of transportation, but according to rules by the authorities.

To encourage quality product manufacturers and keep a check on low quality products in Pakistan and inform the related Bodies and other communities.

To help Government and other Bodies for supporting Safe Biking Promotions.

RULES & REGULATIONS

• 1. If any one wants to be a member of LBC, he /she must become a member of www.PakWheels.com. Because www.PakWheels.com is am automotive platform and through this platform, we can take LBC’s voice to maximum height.
      /li
    • 2. Malikg115 (Mr. Muhammad Zahid Iqbal Malik) is founder, KhanOmar (Mr. Omar Khan) is President for 2009 and ImranBhatti (Mr. Imran Bhatti) is MOD of LBC. They are final authorities regarding any decision for any issue of LBC.
      /li
    • 3. There is no membership fee for LBC but every member will have to pay whenever there is a need of funds as per requirements of LBC, e.g., in case of GTG everyone will have to participate.
      /li
    • 4. Road racing and Wheeling are offence now, so we condemn this, and agree to not to promote such things.
      /li
    • 5. Above all, every one has to move as per announced by www.PakWheels.com for everything.
      /li
    • 6. Every member for his / her own safety and as announced by the Government of the state, will use Helmet, if we find proof that a member has not used a helmet for three times, he / she will have to leave the LBC.
      /li
    • 7.Whether we are in open area or closed, we the members will make sure that our freinds or relatives joining us will not make any mistake that can be dangerous to their lives, other members lives, general public, and properties of all (specially bikes of members or freinds or relatives), moreover if someone has got an extra ordinary bike (even normal too) he/she will give to non member (friend/relative) only after approval of President/Founder (which includes confirmation from the member for safe riding of his freind/relative).
      /li
      Incase, there is some kind of loss, the decision will be made with the consent of the house.
    • 8. Our eighth Rule is MIND YOUR LANGUAGE & USE RIGHT WORDS: Explanation: Whether we are in a GTG, Trip or any other event, we all will use the right language in right way. No matter we are talking to our LBC members, PakWheels.com members or general public or any one. We will not use any word that can create problem of any kind for any one. Going against this Rule will result in serious Show Cause Situation.
      /li
    • 9. LBC will try to keep arranging GTGs atleast once a month to keep the members Fresh about Bikes knwoledge, LBC issues, Biking Tips etc etc. This way new members will easily adopt the Biking style of LBC, instead of informing them on Spot during Trips. So, from now its compulsory for a member to attend two out of three GTGs (2/3). So, that we can have a cream of Bikers for trips and everything.

/li

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -492535

Founder / Ex-President: SheeguBhaiMbbs@yahoo.com

President: khanmomar@yahoo.com, khanmomar@hotmail.com

MOD: bhattiimran@msn.com
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@malik-g
    salam,
    i have been joined PW for some time, u may know me in this manner.............

i want to ask u something about LBC, what is actually purpose of this and how to join it. What benefit do the members get joining it and what u amount u charge being a member and what are the expenses of the activities u do like GTG or Tours............

i am asking coz i think i should join this because i enjoy riding and driving and i am also interesed in outstation visits.......what i have to do except admitting ur rules.

and for Helmet, brother do'nt wear helmet coz i have a "Natural Helmet" above my face.............

i m 26, do job, live near Ichra, Lahore.
    i have a very tiny ................Sprinter 110. am i aslo ligible???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@tigerride

Bro the rules/regulations & vision of LBC are already described on first page. There is no strict crieteria/Entry fee for joining the club.
    On GTG U just have to pay the amount for wat ever u eat or spend on ur self.

The 1st road trips by LBC is already planed on 4th Nov 07 (the comimg sunday) to Rohtas fort so LBC welcome u to the club & also invite u to join for the tirp.
    BTW as far as wearing helmet is concern even the president of LBC @malikg115 also voilates this rule

For more deatils for trip to Rohtas fort vist below link,

https://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply...mID!29~pw.html
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ TIGER RIDE
    plz c:

W SALAAAM
    i have been joined PW for some time, u may know me in this manner.............

YES I HAV SEEN SOME OF UR POSTS REPLIES ETC

i want to ask u something about LBC, what is actually purpose of this and how to join it. What benefit do the members get joining it and what u amount u charge being a member and what are the expenses of the activities u do like GTG or Tours............
    WELL THE PURPOSE OF THE LBC IS GIVEN ABOVE ON EVERY PAGE OR IN SHORT : ITS A CLUB TO INFORM PEOPLE THAT BIKING IS FOR TWO THINGS FOR NORMAL LIFE BUSINESS AND FOR ENJOYMENT. BUT IF IT IS DONE PROPERLY, JOINING IS V SIMPLE, JUST MAKER A REQUEST, READ ALL THE RULES & REGULATIONS AND REPLY US THAT: U WILL OBEY THE RULES (WITHOUT IT YOU CANNOT PROCEED, U CAN CHECK EVERY MEMBER HAS DONE THIS, EVEN RECENT MEMBER SHANII123 HAS DONE ALL THIS),
    MEMBERS GET MANY BENEFITS SPECIALLY THE KNOWLEDGE AND INFO. THAT IS SHRED IN TOPIC AND GTGs TOURS ETC. AND THE ENJOYMENT AND ENTERTAINMENT IN GTGs, TOURs, N IN TOPIC TOO,
    WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY THING FOR JOINING, IN GTGs YOU PAY FOR UR OWN FOOD, IN TOURS U PAY FOR UR OWN BIKE'S PETROL (IN SPECIFIC PERCENTAGE) AND UR OWN FOOD (EQUALLY),
    MAY B FOR UR OWN CLUB WHEN WE NEED TO ORDER FOR NEW STICKERS/CARDS ETC (EQUALLY)

EXPENSES IN GTGs N TOURs R N WILL B CRYSTAL CLEAR SPECIALLY IN BIG GTGs V POST THE FUNDS USAGE ETC. HERE SO THAT EVERY ONE KNOWS THE WHOLE SITUATION, MOSTLY U WILL PAY FOR UR OWN NEEDS E.G., PETROL WILL B FOR UR BIKE, BIKE WILL B FOR U.
    HOPE THAT EVERY THING IS CLEAR,
    @ALL
    V HAV DESIGNED RULES, REGULATIONS IN SUCH A WAY THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR HOPE U ALL GET MANY THINGS CLEAR AFTER THIS EXPLANATION.

i am asking coz i think i should join this because i enjoy riding and driving and i am also interesed in outstation visits.......what i have to do except admitting ur rules.
    WELL IF U ENJOY RIDING U MUST JOIN US, BCOZ V TOO DO THIS N WAN 2 EXPAND THIS CONCEPT IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS ENJOYMENT A SAFER ACT, EG., V HAV DECIDED A GTG B 4 TOUR TO MAKE PLAN TO MAKE IT A SAFER EXPERINCE,
    U HAV TO DO NOTHING EXCEPT ADMITTING RULES BCOZ IF U DON, (SORRY TO SAY) U CANNOT JOIN (VERY SIMPLE)

and for Helmet, brother do'nt wear helmet coz i have a "Natural Helmet" above my face.............
    LIFE IS A GIFT/AMANAT OF ALLAH (SWT) SO IT IS OUR DUTY TO TAKE GR8 CARE OF IT, IF U HAV NATURAL HELMET, EVERYONE ELSE HAS ALSO GOT THAT,
    BUT V NEED 2 MAKE BEST POSSIBLE ARRAGNMENT TO MAKE IT (BIKING) SAFER ACT,,,,, SO V CANNOT CHANGE THIS RULE,,

i m 26, do job, live near Ichra, Lahore.
    i have a very tiny ................Sprinter 110. am i aslo ligible???

U HAV A GR8 BIKE BRO.,.,,., OUR FOUNDER MEMBER XTREMIST HAS ALSO A 110,,,,,,,,,,,

but belive me u ll enjoy,,,,
    v hav designed this not 2 create problem but 2 help all.

@ imran
    TUWAANOON MERA HELMET BARA CHUBDA A ?
    LOLZ
    its STUDS original Purchased in 92 i think
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@malikg115

Bcoz u attend LBC meets widout ur helmet
    Exploring Machines is my Passion...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ tiger ride
    if ur reply is positive n u wan 2 join the TouR
    u can call me any time
    for tour u can b a PakWheeler only

@ imran
    pra g ITS MY STYLE

y r u JEAlous
    lolz

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ tigerride
    v r waiting for u
    Tour etc.
    plz replY as soon as possiblE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam,

i will, inshalllah admit rules of club so plz register me as member.

and for this upcomming Tour, i think i am not in position for this right now!!!

tell me at what time u and where u will get together to leave for Jehlum. i hope to find some partner to be with me......and then i will tell u........
    Is it a 1-day tour??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i have read the Tour Plan on the link given.....

oh........i will not availble on Sunday till Noon.
    so may be next time .............but not forget to register me as member

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

TIGERRIDE SAYS:
    salam,

i will, inshalllah admit rules of club so plz register me as member.

and for this upcomming Tour, i think i am not in position for this right now!!!

tell me at what time u and where u will get together to leave for Jehlum. i hope to find some partner to be with me......and then i will tell u........
    Is it a 1-day tour??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replied on November 2, 2007 at 12:20:10 PM

@ TIGER RIDE
    V PROUDLY ANNOUNCE U AS MEMBER OF LBC

u r requested to give:

full name,
    cell nr,
    Bike details,
    Date of Birth

well about TOUR:
    i ld say that if ur partner is problem
    then no prob
    just tell us v ll discuss in detail IN TOMORROW MEETing
    PLZ C DETAILS OF MEETING IN TOPIC (RELATED).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A FEW MEMORIES OF RECENT MEET ON 28TH oCT 2007

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780220

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780221

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

salam,

Yaar actually Partner is not a real time problem, i have already one.........he is not actually a real bike boy or driver instead he is a "awara gard" and love to go outside whether in norther areas or historical places etc..........He will be with me today at GTG.

And for TOUR, believe me i am missing it a lot...........

On Sunday i am busy coz i have appointment with our Auditor and we have to send Reports as soon as possible...
    hope u understand.

And for about Details i have already told u on Phone......

Baqi inshallah Sham ko milte heeeeeeeen.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

2 days later i changed my bike's Oil..........

with review of differnet people using differnt Mobil Oils i just decided to try all the brand and finally select ONE by my own which will feel best to me..............

so .....sab se pehlay SHELL ki bari thi.........i put shell in my "darling", thank God she is alive...........

i have only covered about 700KM when i was out of station leaving my bike home.....i thought when i will be back i will change oil......its only 700KMsssss butt..................in my absence my younger brother had used the bike for about 100-125KM.
    I came back and find her something like "Sound Not Good" but did nt know what the problem actually is.....

Then i felt may be Oil needs to be changed.....but its only about max of 850KMs (it was the 2nd mobile oil to be changed after purchase of bike). Atlast i go to OIL shop that i feel best overhere, here in Lahore, Faisal Town, They deal all types of Oil. So i select CASTROL GTX this time to be tried. i am using GTX for about 50KM, tell u after some time how it is working ..................

but do u know what happned with SHELL, i was telling u actually story of SHELL

when the machanic opened the way to drain dirty oil.........i was shocked...........i cannot say it OIL, i don't know what it should be called, it was water, black water, it has very little viscosity................it was drained as quick as a child vomits on being given "Sour and bitter medicine"

i felt it was PEPSI comming out of engine.............I thanked Allah for saving my bikes life or she was almost going to die with that of SHELL OIL.

i decided never to use Shell OIls.............Do u????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i heared here in Forum that someone (probably Xrimist) had also tried some low quality oil in his bike and he uses to change oil normally 1200-1500. He said that he is not feeling good with it but waiting for next 1000 KM. so bro, i advise u not to wait for 1000KM, get good quality oil back to ur bike and get rid of these such kind of bastered thing that can Kill ur bike.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

buy zic,mobil,havoline 4 liter oil...
    aik 4 liter ka cane...maieray 6000 km chall jata haie...
    beauty creates distances,so remain bumper 2 bumper when a beauty is drivin next 2 u

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ SHANII
    which bike u r using thse days ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

malik bhai..sallamz..
    sir..me usin...125 honda...02
    and...100 honda..06-07

and sir...is reply k baad ap k trip ki pics dekhni haiN....
    and i appologise again..
    beauty creates distances,so remain bumper 2 bumper when a beauty is drivin next 2 u

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Name : Muhammad Bilal
    Bike : Road Prince 150cc - Modified
    Comments : " A bike is perhaps always better than a girl.. cuz when your on a bike you know where its gonna go.. but when your on a girl.. you neva know where ITS GONNA GO "....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

v funy!....

bhai aap ko...openly yai baat krtey hoe...ajeeb nai laga..
    sir idher chotey bachey bhe hain aur barrey bhe

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ all
    LAHORE BIKERS CLUB proudly gives u some fotos of its 1st Road Trip to Rohtas Fort,.,.,
    on SundaY 4th Nov 2007
    60 am to 7:45PM

for whole tour fotos plz visit
    relative topic.
    L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780931

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780932

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780933

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780934

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780935

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ lahoreonline
    plz see above mentioned rules and then promise us to obey thse rules then you will be able to proceed only,,, and please here we have to discuss bikes and bikes and bikes not girls (even for single time)
    thanks.
    L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780936

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780937

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780938

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780939

L B C  Lahore Bikers Club -780940

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

User Tag List