Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 521 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 10402
Like Tree9839Likes

Thread: Yamaha RX115 Owners & Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Yamaha RX115 Owners & Fan Club

    ​Hi, guys I am a great lover of yamaha rx115 bike. once i had a new YAMAHA RX115 when i used to study in fc college lhr in 1988. i had it for only two years and then my parents sold it after two years of usage that was a great bike there was no competitor of rx115 and after 20 years there is also no competitor of it. now i bought a 82 yamaha rx115 its working good. now a days there is a new bike yamaha rx135z is in market in malaysia,indonatia and thailand,they love 2 stroke bikes so why dont DYL IMPORT yamaha rxz135 from malaysia if its impossible dyl should assembled it in pakistan. i am sure if YAMAHA rxz arrive in pakistan it can burn the market and there will be no competitor of it bcoz YAMAHA RXZ is road king, I need ur suggestions plz have ur say,thanks


    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -572164
















    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -412858



    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -412859

    Attached Images Attached Images      
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  2. #5601
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rx1one5 View Post
    nice brother pataka bike haha
    Really v sorry,I went off line and could not read your reply
    btw nice bike and share some more
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  3. #5602
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    ^^^No problem my friend.... from looks it seems like some RD series ??? May be Faheem and Vamsi350 can tell more for this.




    Did I say .... Its a Local paint job ???
    u r true its looks like rd350 engine
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  4. #5603
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @waqas welcome and good decision,thanks
    @rx1one5 finally u have uploaded the pics....sorry bro i was not online at that time when were u asking to us how to upload anyway best of luck for red paint and wht about the engine specs,share it too
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  5. #5604
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Almost on every Friday I used to go village and visit my fields....Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309204

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309205


    In the mid way clutch cable went off and decided to change with new one...old one is on the handle....
    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309206



    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309207

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309208
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  6. #5605
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    No one except me and kamran is ready to post pics....
    Dont know why..... ???
    I think technology is soooo much developed that almost each phone is having a camera these days....

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309209

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309210

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309211
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  7. #5606
    PakWheeler Follow
    rxx115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    All is done by Allah
    All is Done By Allah

  8. 07-10-2011, 09:27 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  9. #5607
    PakWheeler Follow
    rxx115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    You are correct !!!! But I think We both are the most wayley members here who most allmost all the pics of RX to daily like.


    Me posting the current pics of MY RX not been cleaned since last month rains, and I am using it daily to my busy schedule plus the petrol price have gone up for this car rarely been used for official works ---- for this for some fuel savings RX is the only choice with ME ......... Dirty pics on the way...... I mean RX115 (RED) dirty pics
    aaanay doo market main
    All is Done By Allah

  10. 07-10-2011, 09:36 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  11. 07-10-2011, 09:40 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  12. 07-10-2011, 09:48 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  13. 07-10-2011, 09:54 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  14. 07-10-2011, 09:59 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  15. 07-10-2011, 10:01 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  16. #5608
    PakWheeler Follow
    rxx115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=KamranAslam;3041339]^^^ haahahhaah hhahahah .... Give ME two mins .... badi baat hai ajj toe farhan online regularly ---- Good Good.[


    um a addicted one bro...needs sum smooke to full fill ma energy
    All is Done By Allah

  17. #5609
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hey king lovers
    @kamran bhai sir ye apki rx saaf b hoi ha kbi hehehehe
    @farhan bhai sir nice to see u geting regular

    ma to office ma bizi hugya but the good part now i got ma own money to fix ma bike to perfection
    legend will revive soon

  18. #5610
    PakWheeler Follow
    rx1one5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by RX115 View Post
    @waqas welcome and good decision,thanks
    @rx1one5 finally u have uploaded the pics....
    hmm thanks its little complicated to upload the picture anyway i am working on my bike inshallah update pic i will share it soon .To Owner,whats your good name brother ?or yar facebook pe banao ek id or wahan banao Rx ke name se page sab ko wahan leao i think we will enjoy more then this what do you say ?

  19. #5611
    PakWheeler Follow
    rx1one5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    122
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes brother bike mashllah is looking good.

  20. #5612
    PakWheeler Follow
    voodoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    667
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Good Morning Guyz...

  21. 08-10-2011, 06:27 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  22. #5613
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rx1one5 View Post
    hmm thanks its little complicated to upload the picture anyway i am working on my bike inshallah update pic i will share it soon .To Owner,whats your good name brother ?or yar facebook pe banao ek id or wahan banao Rx ke name se page sab ko wahan leao i think we will enjoy more then this what do you say ?
    i am quite sure that we all are v happy here,thanks for the suggestion
    @waseem do u wanna see real rx pics? take a look and if u wanna see mine then u have to wait
    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309452

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309453

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309454

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309455
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  23. #5614
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^^Faheem pa g akheir Rx ha red wala.......
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  24. #5615
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Have an eye at these tooo....
    the 2nd one is one of mine favorite...
    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309456Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309465
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  25. #5616
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    few moreYamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309495

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309496

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309497

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309498

    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309499
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  26. #5617
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    what about this one....????
    Having same reg no as you posted in last...
    Yamaha RX115 Owners & FAN CLUB -309502
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  27. 08-10-2011, 07:51 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  28. #5618
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waseem88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^^
    Faheem bro
    Kamran bro
    and
    Wasemm kaka......
    Now get out of dreams and proud on your bikes.....
    Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.....!!!

  29. #5619
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    m drollin over the pics
    legend will revive soon

  30. 08-10-2011, 08:41 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  31. 08-10-2011, 08:45 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  32. 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  33. 08-10-2011, 08:48 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  34. 08-10-2011, 08:50 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

  35. #5620
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hidalgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,627
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    This new sticker should add atleast .5 HP to her
    Yamaha RX115 Owners & Fan Club - 309527
    looks like a calm and cool devil
    v hotrod type jese pin striping hoti h
    zaberdast
    legend will revive soon

  36. 08-10-2011, 08:55 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    deleted by poster request

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •