Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 198
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Honda CG125 Deluxe euro2 2010 model Performance

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    CarVer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda CG125 Deluxe euro2 2010 model Performance

    I have a 2010 125 deluxe, I completed its run-in about 2 weeks ago and then got it serviced and got the 2nd oil changed from a honda 5S shop.
    I am nowadays trying to figure out its top speed and am doing full throttle runs whenever i get the chance.
    The problem is that i am unable to take the bike above 97Km/h @5th gear and 10.6x1000 rpm.
    I want to know if something is wrong with my bike or is it designed for only 97Km/h.

    Please share your expert opinion or experience.


  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    tahanx adeel yar bas kuch din aur han sabr nahi ho raha man ne us black delux wala ko harana ha aur is blackheart ko delux se is ki reborn ko hara don ga
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  3. #22
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @blackheart

    hamza is sunday too apni civic reborn la ana man apni toyota altis la k aown ga RS 5000 ki bet k sath 11: 00 am ko JAIL ROAD PER. DHAKTAN HAN KITNA PANI HA TARE MAN AUR HAN 2004 MARK 2 bhi challange laga raha ha.
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeel060's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^did u guys race on ur stock ones
    DAVIL MAY CRY

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    blackheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dera ghazi khan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by han1911 View Post
    @blackheart

    hamza is sunday too apni civic reborn la ana man apni toyota altis la k aown ga RS 5000 ki bet k sath 11: 00 am ko JAIL ROAD PER. DHAKTAN HAN KITNA PANI HA TARE MAN AUR HAN 2004 MARK 2 bhi challange laga raha ha.
    ok danial bahi man awon ga sorry for bet abhi mara pas itna pasay nahi han mobile sa kam chalay ga kay and apni mail check karo man ne apna cell no send kia ha and 2004 MARK2 wala ko tayar rakhna and race man car stock ho warna race nahi ho gi mari car stock ha and apni altis maut loa civic loa civic vs civic. REPLY
    AZADI HAMARA HAQ HA::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adeel060 View Post
    ^^did u guys race on ur stock ones
    mari car to stock ha us ka pata nahi kah to raha ha k stock ha
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackheart View Post
    ok danial bahi man awon ga sorry for bet abhi mara pas itna pasay nahi han mobile sa kam chalay ga kay and apni mail check karo man ne apna cell no send kia ha and 2004 MARK2 wala ko tayar rakhna and race man car stock ho warna race nahi ho gi mari car stock ha and apni altis maut loa civic loa civic vs civic. REPLY
    yar civic abhi nahi mil sakti father k pas ha mara khtay main to altis ha han agar baray bahi ki civic mil gai to thik ha warna ALTIS VS CIVC and bahi ki civic purani ha means 2005 civic ha and tumahari 2009 ha mari altis 2009 ha to altis thik ha

    and mari altis bhi 1.8l ha and tumahri civic bhi 1.8l ha to fark to nahi ha both are in equal class man
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    CarVer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2085790", true); </SCRIPT> yar apne delux ki top speed ki vdo send karo
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  9. #28
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarVer View Post
    I have a 2010 125 deluxe, I completed its run-in about 2 weeks ago and then got it serviced and got the 2nd oil changed from a honda 5S shop.
    I am nowadays trying to figure out its top speed and am doing full throttle runs whenever i get the chance.
    The problem is that i am unable to take the bike above 97Km/h @5th gear and 10.6x1000 rpm.
    I want to know if something is wrong with my bike or is it designed for only 97Km/h.

    Please share your expert opinion or experience.
    i am not an expert but try to figure out somethings to u..
    u said(i completed its run_in) its mean only 1000km?
    if yes then u will see that ur bike will improve its speed day by day
    check the diffrence after 2000 and 3000km on meter.
    one thing more...2010 model has same engine which had older one...but only diffrence is added one more gear into it(included with euro2 device)
    the addition of one more gear will must lower the rpm and the resut will be the lower the high speed and higher the fuel eco.....
    so in my opinion nothin is wrong with ur factory fitted bike......thanks
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RX115 View Post
    i am not an expert but try to figure out somethings to u..
    u said(i completed its run_in) its mean only 1000km?
    if yes then u will see that ur bike will improve its speed day by day
    check the diffrence after 2000 and 3000km on meter.
    one thing more...2010 model has same engine which had older one...but only diffrence is added one more gear into it(included with euro2 device)
    the addition of one more gear will must lower the rpm and the resut will be the lower the high speed and higher the fuel eco.....
    so in my opinion nothin is wrong with ur factory fitted bike......thanks
    no man its not true if you put your bike in 5th gear then it is better for fuel eco becuz in old delux you are at the speed of 100 km/h and your rpm is 8000 means piston is rounding 8000 per min and more fuel is going to the engien alright and

    if you put it on 5th gear then at 100km/h its rpm is 7000 means piston is rounding 7000 per min and less fuel is need than the previous one NOW I THINK ALL CAN UNDERSTAND THIS THING THAT 2010 DELUX IS MORE ECO THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    massterr100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    34
    Posts
    661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by han1911 View Post

    if you put it on 5th gear then at 100km/h its rpm is 7000 means piston is rounding 7000 per min and less fuel is need than the previous one NOW I THINK ALL CAN UNDERSTAND THIS THING THAT 2010 DELUX IS MORE ECO THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE

    bro RX115 bhai b to yehi keh rehain hain k 5 gears ki weja se fuel economy increase hojati hai
    IGNITE YOUR LIFE WITH WHEELS.

  12. #31
    Newbie Follow
    gjq2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yar tel me about cultus banut prise...

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    wow less ratio then cg125 powerplus.old one do 110km/h on that much rpm and 120 is full so far,,, i have cg125 and it neeeeeeeeed 5th gear!! as on 80km/h speed its at 8000 rpm which is too much.and noisy!!!!!
    -

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^^ can i change its ratio through chain or something??? pic is too much but so is noise and vibration !!! lil less pic dosent matter as its frunt wheel wiggle in air on full acc. on 1st and 2nd gear!!!!
    -

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb114 View Post
    ^^^ can i change its ratio through chain or something??? pic is too much but so is noise and vibration !!! lil less pic dosent matter as its frunt wheel wiggle in air on full acc. on 1st and 2nd gear!!!!
    aplly 16 tooth front sproket to reduce pic and increasce retio of gears
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  16. #35
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RX115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,163
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by han1911 View Post
    no man its not true if you put your bike in 5th gear then it is better for fuel eco becuz in old delux you are at the speed of 100 km/h and your rpm is 8000 means piston is rounding 8000 per min and more fuel is going to the engien alright and

    if you put it on 5th gear then at 100km/h its rpm is 7000 means piston is rounding 7000 per min and less fuel is need than the previous one NOW I THINK ALL CAN UNDERSTAND THIS THING THAT 2010 DELUX IS MORE ECO THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE
    @han1911 please read carefully before u write.......lol
    i am sure u also got it now that what i did said......
    @mastter100 thanks buddy
    ***SPEED+ACCURACY+AGGRESSION=YAMAHA RX115***

  17. #36
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    sorry bahi main ne asal main glosses nahi pahnay thay is liay paher nahi saka
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  18. #37
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    new model of powerplus is coming next week
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  19. #38
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    pico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^^

    souce??? changes??? any pics u got............
    ALWAYS TRY EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE , BUT NEVER BECOME THE SLAVE OF ANYTHING.

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    han1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,025
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    ^^^

    souce??? changes??? any pics u got............
    no bro but dealer said that its confirmed and the poster will come in 2 or 3 days according to the honda dealer.

    he said that the steaker is changed and assambly and grip is changed to cd 100 style and clutch and break leavers are also changed ( length is long for better breaking and clutch working )
    Who are you to judge the life I live? Try to walk in my shoes and you'd fall at the first step. .............. ( han1911 )

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    bike_junky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    766
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by han1911 View Post
    no bro but dealer said that its confirmed and the poster will come in 2 or 3 days according to the honda dealer.

    he said that the steaker is changed and assambly and grip is changed to cd 100 style and clutch and break leavers are also changed ( length is long for better breaking and clutch working )
    what does motorcycle assembly means.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •