Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Spectra Missing Problem....

Assalam-O-Alaikum,

I bought a used spectra 2001 today, it was missing a lil bit bcoz the person was'nt using it much, we bring it to home and runs smoothly but later when I went somewhere it starts troubling alot & not getting pickup first on petrol then on cng to(maybe cng pressure is low cox its on red light) ... I think there's a problem with its plug not sure abt this, all mechanic shops closed so no help.... guyz help me about this if you know anything....

One more thing, there's yellow light continously on with some fan type symbol on it, I searched about it on internet, its called check engine light...

So if any of you had similar problem so please share your experience/solution.

Thanks

Regards
    ZG

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

update: Today I went to mechanic and he cleaned all the plugs now its perfect on cng & told me to change the plugs later ... but still same problem on petrol...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it is either the fuel pump or injectors. Any other issue is ruled out ecause it is fine on cng.
    Keep a cool head and wear seatbelts!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't think so tht it is fuel pump bcoz it was working perfectly on petrol when I bought the car and drove it to home but then later it starts troubling on both....
    what do you say ??

what are injectors ? where are they ? how to check them ?

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by buynsell View Post
    I don't think so tht it is fuel pump bcoz it was working perfectly on petrol when I bought the car and drove it to home but then later it starts troubling on both....
    what do you say ??

what are injectors ? where are they ? how to check them ?

Thanks
    Injector is a device which inject the fuel(petrol )in combustion chamber at a certain time when piston is on combustion stroke, and it is installed on cylinder head.
    To check it,start the engine on petrol then disconnect & connect the power supply harness of each injector one by one,if engine start vibrating on disconnecting a particular injector,it means that injector is working perfectly and if there is no affect on engine by disconnecting a particular injector,it means that injector is not working properly.
    Never loose hope in life,every step gives u something.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Most of us already know how the injectors get clogged. Its nothing but the fuel that we use which causes clogging. Every time we turn off our car's engine, last drop of petrol dries on the nozzle of the injector and leaves behind deposits. These deposits become firm with the heat of the chamber. The more we drive our car, more deposits accumulate. Gradually it starts to restrict the flow of petrol from the tiny hole on the nozzle and the injector starts to lose its efficiency. This causes the engine to lean misfire and hesitate on different rpm, power and pickup is lost, the car becomes uneconomical on petrol, unburnt fuel can be noticed in the emission and worst of all the wear of engine becomes faster. Only 8% to 10 % clogging in the nozzle can cause all this.
    Proper cleaning can restore their like-new performance. There is no need to replace fuel injectors unless they are actually gone bad. Injectors are designed in such a way that they are not very convenient to clean. They are sealed units and cannot be opened for cleaning. Ultrasonic cleaning is internationally accepted MOST effective process for cleaning fuel injectors. It is cheap and comprehensive solution for the problem. I represent FI-Tech which takes pride to announce ultrasonic fuel injector cleaning service for the first time in Pakistan.

Your enquiries are welcomed through emails and this forum.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List