- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
I appreciate ur quick response. yup bro the previous denter/painter just did a rough work, moreover I dun have an idea what would be the impact afterwards like 2 or 3 years otherwise I must consulted well known "Denter/Painter" for this job.
anyways I also visited the Hyundai Twin City motors at the same day but those ppl told me the same old traditional way....crap (they will be just fill that place with poteein or wateva and then a spray paint afterwards for matching the color) Costing 3500. I obviously dun want this at any cost now, I just dun want to give my car to a low grade denter who will open the genuine bonnet seals for the removal of small dent and then use of poteein on it for repainting without removal of old paint.
is there any Demting/painting work place inside ISB...who can do same as "AUTO CLUB" have told me...
Salam guys...first of all count me in asa biuggest fan of Santro as i own Santro Club GV (Silver) 2007 model, done 35k n engine is just like new...soundless n with great pick...
I just want to ask few things:
1) should i change spark plugs, if yes then of which brand n from where i can get good ones in pindi/islamabad.
2) How to check whether radiator thermostat is working properly or not. bkz my cars radiator is quite hot n it never ever goes above half of the meter even in extreme summers with AC on (although i didnt even check water for weeks....once in 2 weeks may be)
3) I dnt knw its just an illusion or nt bt when looking the engine from side, i mean while standing along with left fender, it seems that my engine is not alligned, its some what tilted towards right. and when i saw the pulleys(on which belt is revolvong) they are very close to body, hardly half an inch away n some times when i spin the front wheels it feels that the engine hits the body (that pulley thing).
nw my querry is from where i get my engine alligned and what might b the possible reasons for that?
EXPERTS plz help
Welcome to santro fan club. As per your questions.
1. For spark plugs, go for stock/oem spark plugs, I am personally using NGK Platinum spark plug, performance and economy are good with it, maybe you should opt for it too.
2. Just keep a check on the level of water in the radiator, if its ok no worries. Radiators are always hot nothing to worry about.
3. Get it checked from some experienced mechanic or Hyundai ppl maybe any of the engine foundations has broken up which is resulting in this. Do u feel a bit vibration in the car too when idling, if yes then its surely is the engine foundation.
Hope the info helps.
Bro I dont have any idea about experts in ISD, but i think you should get your car checked from some honda/toyota ppl or any other known denter as well, if they too say its front show problem then maybe "Auto club" ppl are right otherwise they might be trying to rip you off, as the hyndai ppl didnt noticed anything wrong with your car.
Hi guys.... I am also a great fan of santro club. Santro has very good consumption and pick. Excellent AC and suspension.
One advise to all never go to hyundai sawan motor on GT road. They are the biggest thug in town. Santro all spare parts are easily available in market. Better to buy these parts from kiyani autos and Nadir autos in Gawalmandi rawalpindi.
Intelligence without ambition is just like a bird without wings...
My Santro 2005 GV is giving me about 76 KM in about Rs 270 CNG-Partial AC. ( Have heard 120 - 140 talk, how to achieve it ?)
1) My lower holding T-clamps of air filter assembly are broken.
2) I have fixed it in desi style but still it is not a tight fit.
3) The CNG mechanic has covered lower half of my air intake by tape whilte tuning (It still has the CNG air washer in the tube).
Which of the following may be teh causes?
The average you are pertaining to is in city only i think. you should give it a try on long as well you wont be disappointed. my car within city never goes beyond 80~100 but give 160~200 on long, so no worries.
According to the problem of T clamps they are broken in mine too. But i have made T shaped aluminum clamps myself for it and connected with air cleaner box through screw. Although it doesn't look impressive, but does the thing.
As long as your cars pickup is fine, you need not to worry about the tape installed on the cover.
Yaar my car is giving me 175Kms without AC and approx 150 Kms with AC in daily driving from Rwp and Isb and the model is 2004,,,,,the cylinder gets filled for Rs 470 approx.
How to drain coolant from Santro radiator? please help
my car's radiator fan does not work sometimes, and car starts to overheat. I have to turn the AC on in order that the radiator fan turns on and engine temperature returns to normal. i always maintain my cars fluid levels, where is the problem?
I visited Hyundai I-10 and they said ECU ka masla he and after checking ECU they said ECU ka masla nai he but still charged me for it and my car still has the problem. please help . . .
get your thermostat valve checked, i think it is the main culprit. There are no heatup issues in santro at all.
I hav heard that HYUNDAI has again started manufacturing cars in PAKISTAN and SANTRO's new model has been launched in pakistan and now has SUNROOF in it like the one in INDIA. Its price is more than PKR. 900,000. Is this true...?
Looking to hear from you soon.
please answer post no 951
Just bought a santro 2007 by the grace of God. But there are some problems that i noticed.
1. Clutch is abit hard to press.
2. Cng switch keeps flashing all cng lights all the time. (its the GV model)
3. Car is too low. Body touches tires when going on a ramp or speed bumps (running on 185,55,14 low profile tyres).
1. it doesn't make any sense...
2. you have to go through calculations every-time you see someone else's milage
3. CNG price keeps changing..
4. people use various sizes of cylinders
My santro 2002 gives me 25 km/kg without AC and 22km/kg with AC
hard clutch is a common problem in santro's. but first get your clutch wire serviced, will definitely loosen up the clutch a bit and as morani said get the wire loosen up from the clutch as well, that might help.
No idea on flashing lights, not a gv user.
get aftermarket springs of alto with 6 turns and better density, your problem with the bumps will be solved. should cost you around 800~1000. NEVER go for spacers, you'll ruin your ride.
I haven't calculated much but my 2005 executive with aftermarket CNG w/ 50l cylinder does around
100+ without a/c city
80~100 with a/c city
190+ without a/c long
160+ with a/c long