Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Coolant for Mehran

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    knownstranger1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Coolant for Mehran

    Kindly suggest me Coolant for Mehran to date I am using tap water
    Should be of economical range and also do tell me method to use as I am begginer and dont have much knowledge
    and Also Shop in Karachi from where I should buy


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    bunsira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Fuchs Antifreeze Summer Coolant C-40

    Quote Originally Posted by knownstranger1 View Post
    Kindly suggest me Coolant for Mehran to date I am using tap water
    Should be of economical range and also do tell me method to use as I am begginer and dont have much knowledge
    and Also Shop in Karachi from where I should buy
    Suggest to visit Hascol One pump on airport road and ask them to drain the water and add Fuchs Antifreeze Summer Coolant C-40 (40%)
    I think 4-5L will fill the radiator.
    The price would be Rs.1099 for 5L can

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    knownstranger1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanx and how long it will last?

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    bunsira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Coolant

    Quote Originally Posted by knownstranger1 View Post
    Thanx and how long it will last?
    You can change after 1 year.

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    pakiboy104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    398
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My Personal Experience

    If you want to replace within a year you can go to osaka Coolent but aaj kal ache quality ka nahe aa raha phir be rust aa jata hae
    Now last year i filled with Original Toyota Red coolent recently i have traveled pakistan tour more thn 4000km on full a/c havent dropped its level and ALhamdolillah no rust issue and have to replace 40000km or 3 to 4 years rest is ur decision.

    Regards

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    knownstranger1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pakiboy104 View Post
    My Personal Experience

    If you want to replace within a year you can go to osaka Coolent but aaj kal ache quality ka nahe aa raha phir be rust aa jata hae
    Now last year i filled with Original Toyota Red coolent recently i have traveled pakistan tour more thn 4000km on full a/c havent dropped its level and ALhamdolillah no rust issue and have to replace 40000km or 3 to 4 years rest is ur decision.

    Regards
    How much toyota coolant will cost me and from where I can get it??

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    pakiboy104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    398
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knownstranger1 View Post
    How much toyota coolant will cost me and from where I can get it??
    From Toyota dealers or any good auto shop! around 3200 for 3.75liters

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •