Hello everyone, i am from Lahore & own my first ever Hyundai Santro Club GV 2005 Current mileage is around 68000Km. I have some problems with my Car & have to take it to some good Hyundai Santro workshop any Pakwheeler can recommend & refer me.
1. Usually i drive on CNG, whenever i turn on AC my car gives some jerks, sometimes turns off. I went to some guy in Faisal Town, Lahore he said your coils are weak & need to be replaced which will cost 1100/- per Coil (2 Coils).
2. I think my car consumption is worse. Today i got petrol of 1000/- in Car & it gave me 100km (without AC) in city. How much consumption should it give.
3. Day before yesterday, I smelled some wire burning smell from Car's indicator Liver, after that Car's lights turning On/Off switch got slightly hard. What could be the problem? After that, when i turn High Beam on, my head lights went off & when i give Dipper, my left light works only .
4. I noticed today Car's windscreen viper doesn't operate at 3rd positon (it does work and 1st & 2nd position). Rear viper does not work as well hanging down.
5. Today i drove my friend's Santro & felt my Santro's clutch response is different. My Car's clutch reacts slowly while my friend's Santro clutch reacts like bouncing back @ high speed half the way & than slowly to it's original position. What could be the problem with my Clutch?
6. Which plugs & Engine Oil should i use for it.
Any one can recommend me any good Workshop & Cheap as well as i will be taking car to some workshop tomorrow. . . Waiting for a quick reply from experts. Can tell on mobile as well it will be quick my number is 0344-4463026 (Immad Javed).
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad