Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 442
Like Tree843Likes

Thread: Leave Seller Feedback here

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,055
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Leave Seller Feedback here

    Did you just buy something off someone? How did the sale go? Would you recommend other people buying from this seller?

    Leave a comment below on your seller in this format:

    Seller's PW ID :
    Location :
    Feedback :



    The issue of user rating was raised quite a few times in the PW Complaint Thread. And although Pakwheels Administration isn't ready to indulge itself in such activity, here is what we users can do on our own to have an unofficial user rating.

    The title post will be updated regularly with the names and ratings of members mentioned.

    Feedback from bots, same user different ID, or from ID created just to raise rating will be filtered.

    A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.

  2. #401
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,894
    Follows
    1
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Seller id: @smartdevil_striker
    Location: Karachi
    Item: Denso Iridium IX plugs and 8mm plug wires


    Feedback: I don't think I need to say anything about Babar bhai, everyone knows he's an honest guy and friendly as well. He did offer me to send the plugs and wires even before I had made payment. Smooth transaction. Certainly a recommended seller.

    PS: Sellers having "devil" in their names are doing well over here @smartdevil_striker , @devils_smile etc.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  3. #402
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sunhonbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soban00 View Post
    Seller: sunhonbun
    Location: Lahore
    Item: Beats headphone (replica)
    Feedback: A good guy to deal with, product was in accordance with its description. A smooth deal.
    Thanx @Soban00 for the positive feedback....you were also a gem of a person to deal with....i would love to offer my services to u in future aswell.... feel free to contact me whenever you need any cellphone laptop tablet or accessory of any kind in future.... u can visit my website : megashop.com.pk for updates
    Thanx once again

  4. #403
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Huzaifa_Khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,813
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunhonbun View Post
    Thanx @Soban00 for the positive feedback....you were also a gem of a person to deal with....i would love to offer my services to u in future aswell.... feel free to contact me whenever you need any cellphone laptop tablet or accessory of any kind in future.... u can visit my website : megashop.com.pk for updates
    Thanx once again
    Dear are the one's posted under korean clones tab on your website are korean phones? I may be interested to buy Samsung galaxy Note 3 A++. How are they in usage?
    Like My Page Please: https://www.facebook.com/BabuJeeKaThullu?ref=hl

  5. #404
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sunhonbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa_Khalid View Post
    Dear are the one's posted under korean clones tab on your website are korean phones? I may be interested to buy Samsung galaxy Note 3 A++. How are they in usage?
    Actually they are not korean phones but known as korean clones.....its been written over them as 'made in korea' but infact they are made in china and we are importing them directly ....we are striving to bring the phones with best specs not available in our market and that too at competitive prices.....
    The a++ note 3 you are referring to is the closest to original specs wise...can support almost every app and game...and same in finish and build quality as original with original accessories and box.... i can offer you special pakwheels discount if you are interested to buy it...
    For further queries contact me on 0333-4414023 or visit www. megashop.com.pk
    Thanx n Regards
    Hasnain

  6. #405
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Huzaifa_Khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,813
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunhonbun View Post
    Actually they are not korean phones but known as korean clones.....its been written over them as 'made in korea' but infact they are made in china and we are importing them directly ....we are striving to bring the phones with best specs not available in our market and that too at competitive prices.....
    The a++ note 3 you are referring to is the closest to original specs wise...can support almost every app and game...and same in finish and build quality as original with original accessories and box.... i can offer you special pakwheels discount if you are interested to buy it...
    For further queries contact me on 0333-4414023 or visit www. megashop.com.pk
    Thanx n Regards
    Hasnain
    Would they deliever in Rawalpindi? Is cash on delivery option available?
    Like My Page Please: https://www.facebook.com/BabuJeeKaThullu?ref=hl

  7. #406
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sunhonbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa_Khalid View Post
    Would they deliever in Rawalpindi? Is cash on delivery option available?
    I am Sorry Cash on delivery is not available at the moment....you have to deposit money upfront in our HBL A/C titled "Mega Shop Intl." or easy paisa... As soon as your payment is confirmed your order will be dispatched via tcs and u can receive it the very next day..

  8. #407
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Vajih102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,339
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dealt across Pakistan with @Shahrukhali. He Insisted on me getting his trunk Spoiler only and was in no hurry to get Money first. Product as pictures sent :thumbup:.

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #408
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Shahrukhali's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    18
    Posts
    2,411
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vajih102 View Post
    Dealt across Pakistan with @Shahrukhali. He Insisted on me getting his trunk Spoiler only and was in no hurry to get Money first. Product as pictures sent :thumbup:.

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app
    it was really nice dealing with u
    you vajih bhai!

    Sent from my A900 using Tapatalk
    Signature not available

  10. #409
    PakWheeler Follow
    kasaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    969
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Leave Seller Feedback here

    Seller: @defender786
    Location: Karachi
    Item: galaxy fit

    Opinion: truly an awesome guy. In this age of insecurity,the seller shipped the item to me to lahore, before I even paid for it.It was my first deal with him.
    Highly recommended and hope to be in contact with you in future.

    Regards
    Kashif


    Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
    BEST THINGS IN LIFE R NEVER FREE

  11. #410
    PakWheeler Follow
    defender786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    390
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kasaas View Post
    Seller: @defender786
    Location: Karachi
    Item: galaxy fit

    Opinion: truly an awesome guy. In this age of insecurity,the seller shipped the item to me to lahore, before I even paid for it.It was my first deal with him.
    Highly recommended and hope to be in contact with you in future.

    Regards
    Kashif


    Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
    Thankx bro
    Fear is no Policy
    Surrender is no Option

  12. #411
    PakWheeler Follow
    NiGhTShAdE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    After seeing some previoos post one can easily say Pakistanis are the most honest and trust worthy people out of the whole world...lolz... .
    Anyways nice to see happy customers and sellers... which we see very rarely in Pakistan....

    Sent from my LG-LU6200 using PW Forums mobile app
    NiGhT ShAdE>>~

  13. 19-07-2014, 12:01 AM

    Senior PakWheeler


  14. #412
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahmed2396's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,320
    Follows
    5
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    7

    Default

    Seller's PW ID : @smartdevil_striker
    Location : Karachi
    Feedback : NGK Platinum Plugs and 8MM wires

    Very trusted and reasonable seller. I gave him money after i received the products, clean and smooth deal.

  15. #413
    Newbie Follow
    3677's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Alor Gajah
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Im looking for wheels Kawasaki GTO , Ar80 , Ar125 ,Kh100

    Asalam .. New member here im from malaysia .. Who have motocycle with wheels kawasaki Gto , Ar125 ,Ar80,KH100 ..shared with me ..heee

  16. #414
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,771
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Seller: @ahmad_yar
    Items: meguiars car kit and interior detailer.
    Location: Lahore.
    Feedback: a gem of a guy, he send me items long before I made the payment + also discount and always helpful no matter what the query is, people who have dealt with him will relate to this.

    sent from outer space.
    The men are back. @TGT.

  17. #415
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,771
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Seller: @smartdevil_striker
    Items: Bosch horns and led parking lights.
    Location: Karachi.
    Feedback: great guy, the products were of high quality, I made the payment too late + less than was settled ( my mistake), he didn't said a word.
    BTW sorry for late review.

    sent from outer space.
    The men are back. @TGT.

  18. #416
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dms664's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,013
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    Seller: @ahmad_yar
    Items: meguiars car kit and interior detailer.
    Location: Lahore.
    Feedback: a gem of a guy, he send me items long before I made the payment + also discount and always helpful no matter what the query is, people who have dealt with him will relate to this.

    sent from outer space.
    I second u.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

  19. #417
    PakWheeler Follow
    hammads3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Photography Logo's

    Seller's PW ID : Huzaifa_Khalid
    Location : online
    Feedback : He's the person to contact if you want great logos for your photography!! He's fast and can make the design you desire. He made me two logos and both are awesome and that too free of cost!! Do contact him if you need any sort of logo!!

  20. #418
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Huzaifa_Khalid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    2,813
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammads3 View Post
    Seller's PW ID : Huzaifa_Khalid
    Location : online
    Feedback : He's the person to contact if you want great logos for your photography!! He's fast and can make the design you desire. He made me two logos and both are awesome and that too free of cost!! Do contact him if you need any sort of logo!!
    Thanks alot Hammad! 😊
    Happy to serve Pakwheelers.
    Like My Page Please: https://www.facebook.com/BabuJeeKaThullu?ref=hl

  21. #419
    PakWheeler Follow
    kasaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    969
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Leave Seller Feedback here

    Seller: @bachelor
    Item: Monopod self stick
    Location: Karachi and Lahore

    Opinion : great guy to deal with. Prompt shipping and a-1 condition item
    BEST THINGS IN LIFE R NEVER FREE

  22. #420
    PakWheeler Follow
    tryssss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ghotki
    Age
    36
    Posts
    343
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Id: smartdevil_striker
    Item: 8mm plug wires for mehran

    Remarks:
    Very good product. Installed in mehran euro II. Got an average of 21 on long route without ac. I think addition of iridium plugs will enhance some more. On the whole thumbs up for the product and the seller.
    Smooth transaction ever and its been 1.5 year as costumer of babar's inventory. 101% genuine person👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •