Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Need suggestions regarding Denting Rwp/Isl

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    sherrypizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Need suggestions regarding Denting Rwp/Isl

    ok, due to massive hailstorm day before yesterday in rwp, hood of my car got some very minor dents, 5 or 6 maybe...so is there any dentar in twin cities who can fix it without painting??


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i dont know a denter but i have a good idea, take some ice cubes from freezer and place them on the dents. some of them will pop back out, the ones denter will take out will look worse then before
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    sherrypizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    i dont know a denter but i have a good idea, take some ice cubes from freezer and place them on the dents. some of them will pop back out, the ones denter will take out will look worse then before
    lol, does that really works?? i think its dry ice that works not ordinary one but if yes then I cant wait to get back home from my office

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    margallar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9,960
    Follows
    6
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sherrypizza View Post
    lol, does that really works?? i think its dry ice that works not ordinary one but if yes then I cant wait to get back home from my office
    it does work , dry ice pulls dent better but sometimes damages paint. but remember it is just your luck, it reduced the size of dent about 60% for me. just hold it on one place for about 5 minutes
    haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    sherrypizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by margallar View Post
    it does work , dry ice pulls dent better but sometimes damages paint. but remember it is just your luck, it reduced the size of dent about 60% for me. just hold it on one place for about 5 minutes
    roger that, il report you back tomorrow...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •