Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: how to buy 2.od saloon

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Legalchamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    832
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default how to buy 2.od saloon

    Assalmualikum...em going to buy a 2.od saloon 2005. plz suggest how would be its comsuption...it will be equal to petrol xli corolla...and wat about itz resale...car is islamabad num maroon colour 110000 on mileage...2 piece spray...and machnaically a1...plz want some advice weather to buy or not..thaks


  2. #21
    PakWheeler Follow
    cool_raja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legalchamp View Post
    Hmmm.. Thank u sooo much brother for ur guidness I really need ur kind suggetion and guidance...i want to ask sumthing.. Wat iz this pump issue I cant understand.. Someone told me that on every 1 lac km driven pump is tuned wat ix this issue..! Plz guide

    Sent from my LT26i using PW Forums mobile app
    there is no issue with pump, no tuning is needed @ 1 lac kms. if your car is giving u good diesel average and pulls good on hilly areas i mean no power loss then your pump is in tip top condition, its just lack of knowledge about diesel cars in people's mind. little black smoke under sudden or heavy acceleration is normal. is timing belt changed? and dont drive on low fuel level, fill ur car up only from one reputed station in ur city.

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    Legalchamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    832
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool_raja View Post
    there is no issue with pump, no tuning is needed @ 1 lac kms. if your car is giving u good diesel average and pulls good on hilly areas i mean no power loss then your pump is in tip top condition, its just lack of knowledge about diesel cars in people's mind. little black smoke under sudden or heavy acceleration is normal. is timing belt changed? and dont drive on low fuel level, fill ur car up only from one reputed station in ur city.
    I dont know timing belt is changed or not.. But engine is powerful... But it sounds soo loud wat should I do for tat..! And why not to drive in low fuel level..?

    Sent from my LT26i using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    cool_raja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legalchamp View Post
    I dont know timing belt is changed or not.. But engine is powerful... But it sounds soo loud wat should I do for tat..! And why not to drive in low fuel level..?

    Sent from my LT26i using PW Forums mobile app
    so your car dosent sucks up any dirt at lower portion of tank if present. minimum level which i have ever kept is last 3 points not lower thn that. plz ask prevoius owner if he has changed timing belt or not. its very important for its engine. sound too loud? is it your first diesel car? u will get used to it with time. make sure air box is not leaking or has loose connection if u still feel it noisy. enjoy the drive of diesel. its worth every penny. GoodLuck

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Xulfiqar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Other
    Age
    38
    Posts
    24,400
    Follows
    131
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    4
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    if the engine makes a loud "boo" sound and you can feel air rushing out of the air filter box at idle speed then you need a valve clearance job. It would also smoke quite a lot in this condition.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

  6. #25
    PakWheeler Follow
    Legalchamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    832
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool_raja View Post
    so your car dosent sucks up any dirt at lower portion of tank if present. minimum level which i have ever kept is last 3 points not lower thn that. plz ask prevoius owner if he has changed timing belt or not. its very important for its engine. sound too loud? is it your first diesel car? u will get used to it with time. make sure air box is not leaking or has loose connection if u still feel it noisy. enjoy the drive of diesel. its worth every penny. GoodLuck
    Yeah itz my first diesel car.. I think for this I feel it loud.pervious owner is now out of country in sumdays when he return I will ask him.. No air box is not leaking or loose.. And It doesnt sounds.. Yeah bro enjoying the drive itz soo smooth and heavy.. Love diesel car but not itz sound :p

    Sent from my LT26i using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #26
    PakWheeler Follow
    Legalchamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    832
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    if the engine makes a loud "boo" sound and you can feel air rushing out of the air filter box at idle speed then you need a valve clearance job. It would also smoke quite a lot in this condition.
    No it doesnt sounds anything like tat.. Only the sound is loud when car is cold.. Otherwise when it is droven it became little silent..and no it doesn't smokes black aur anything like that.. The sound is of engine smooth but it feels also loud bcos of I was addicted of petroli cars.. :-P

    Sent from my LT26i using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •