assalam o alaikom brothers.
dear fellows, i need ur honest opinion on a matter for that m v confused. the matter is i own a 2002 rose mist vti prosmatic ug (leather interior) totally in genuine condition ma sha ALLAH, only bumpers sprayed, 67k on the odo, honda maintained and without cng. i have this car for about 2 years, i bought it from 1st owner. now, the confusion is about that one of my friend is selling his 2005 eagle eyes vti oriel 2005 prosmatic in black colour, 44k on the odo bumper to bumper genuine. not a single scratch ma sha ALLAH. that too without cng, honda maintained throughout. now, i have following querries in mind if ur valuable suggestions solve them:
1. is it wise to sell mine n go for 05 oriel, i have friends who r willing to get my car anytime so no issue with sale in sha ALLAH.
2. i intend to keep the car for longer term either of them so does both of them have same build quality exterior and interior wise.
3. i have driven that car also, there's hardly any difference in drive other than 05 civic being a bit heavier and its driving seat posture is a bit raised as compared to mine 02 civic.
4. i keep my cars with great care, so interior of my civic seems no fading in future in sha ALLAH, including auto gear lever, but as interior of 05 civic in longer run, i have doubts in mind that its silver finish around gear and hand brake lever may fade(as now, its almost new) and hand brake lever chrome ring may break because i have seen many civics with broken chrome ring which seems of low quality. any idea??
5. there's neither any work nor need in both the cars ma sha ALLAH
6. quality and maintenance issues???
so please guide me what to do?? in sha ALLAH my car has buyers of above 800k and that 05 civic has price tag of about 1.2 million.. i like that car v much so intend to go for that. n yes both the cars are khi registered. please brothers help me to decide better keeping in view that i intend to keep the car not to change on frequent basis...
looking forward for ur valuable inputs
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad