assalam o alaikom dear members
i intend to buy honda city idsi manual transmission only (facelifted model) and second option is eagle eyes civic. i know there is no comparison between the two. but i m more inclined towards city because i may get a clean bumper to bumper genuine ride easily than to find a clean civic and that too at appropriate price. so i just want to ask following questions so any expert shed some light and ease out my reluctance to go for city
1. ride quality - i mean road grip factor, including side rolling and pleasure to drive
2. level of comfort both in city driving and on long routes
3. what would be an average fuel consumption (petrol, not interested in cng) on long and in city driving
4. i drive with care so any chance of getting rattling and squeaking noises inside the cabin after a while
5. i have gone through many forums and found some threads stating that car has got poor brakes and has tendency to skid easily
6. i have heard that usually its a reliable car and its does not pop out issues and faults oftenly and if kept under strict maintenance schedule, it proves to be a reliable companion
7. the silver garnish inside cabin near gear lever and door trims, does it fade out easily. if kept with care even then does it fade out?
8. i suppose there is no foot rest in city
m a civic guy, previously owned civic 99 n then civic 2002, so shall i feel a downgrade in drive and all related stuff once switching to city??
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad