Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree15Likes
  • 8 Post By irfananwar
  • 1 Post By irfananwar
  • 1 Post By shk_54
  • 1 Post By kaynec
  • 4 Post By shabbir.53

Thread: People who own both 2014 corolla grande and Civic

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    kaynec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default People who own both 2014 corolla grande and Civic

    Hi guys, I know this question has been raised a hundred times. But I am about to buy a car. ( by nxt week)
    I went and chked out the 2014 civic and the 2014 grande. I am quite confused. Did not test drive them. The corolla felt a lil bigger inside, and the seats were more comfortable, the interior of the civic felt better though.
    I just want to ask opinions from people who have owned or still own, both of these cars, and what would you recommend. pros and cons.
    Help me make my decision. Also I feel the civic looks nicer in silver and white , but the grande looked better in black.

    Thank you.


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Main problem here is fan boys toyota fan boys degrade honda and honda fanboys degrade toyota. Iam still confused and no one ans me well
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dr.Ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    26
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    wait for few more months n get facelifted civic, even if you want to get grande ull hve to wait fr months or get ready to pay extra which ull regret later if u know wt i mean

  4. #4
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sheikhmunda97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kasur
    Posts
    1,686
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Buy a Altis Grande or wait for facelift civic
    Civic interior is more stylish as compared to Altis
    Altis has batter suspension and much batter ground clearance as campared to civic
    Auto Altis has 7 speed cvt transmission with pedal shift and manual has 6 speed
    Civic has auto climate control
    Both r very good cars
    Ab Jo dil kare wo lena bhai
    ALONE
    BUT HAPPY

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I got both grande manual and civic oriel manual. To be honest, both are good cars but corolla's suspension and comfort level is far superior than that of civic. You get a few extra goodies in civic like climate control, multiplex meter, cruise control in manual version plus the much talked about immobilizer. But at the same time grande comes standard with an 8 inch android based infotainment system with 6 speakers, leatherette seating, reclining rear seats plus the optitron meter looks too good as well. I personally dont like civic in any other color except tafetta white whereas grande looks great in most of the colors offered. I would always prefer grande over civic because of the comfort level and smooth drive. Civic isnt a bad option too but i will place it behind corolla. With grande, do not even think about keeping one without a complete insurance cover.

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I got both grande manual and civic oriel manual. To be honest, both are good cars but corolla's suspension and comfort level is far superior than that of civic. You get a few extra goodies in civic like climate control, multiplex meter, cruise control in manual version plus the much talked about immobilizer. But at the same time grande comes standard with an 8 inch android based infotainment system with 6 speakers, leatherette seating, reclining rear seats plus the optitron meter looks too good as well. I personally dont like civic in any other color except tafetta white whereas grande looks great in most of the colors offered. I would always prefer grande over civic because of the comfort level and smooth drive. Civic isnt a bad option too but i will place it behind corolla. With grande, do not even think about keeping one without a complete insurance cover.
    Hows the performace of grande as compared to civic and what milege ur getting in city plus highway
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Hows the performace of grande as compared to civic and what milege ur getting in city plus highway
    Mieage wise civic is slightly better with econo mode on. I am not very fond of driving fast but i can assure you that on pressing the pedal, both cars have pretty good acceleration.

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,001
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Ahmed View Post
    wait for few more months n get facelifted civic, even if you want to get grande ull hve to wait fr months or get ready to pay extra which ull regret later if u know wt i mean
    No facelift before 2016...


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Btw what's the delivery time of Altis 1.8 (Both Brande & Crustronic) + On? Thanks
    Proud to be Pakistani

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    kaynec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Delivery time on booking is 6-7 months. On is around 2-2.5 lac.

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    enigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks. What about the Altis 1.8 Crusetronic (NON Grande) delivery n On?
    Proud to be Pakistani

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaynec View Post
    Delivery time on booking is 6-7 months. On is around 2-2.5 lac.
    6-7 months delivery time for grande :what: wth imc
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    shabbir.53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    63
    Posts
    689
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Only problem with Grand is from a distance it looks like XLI

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •