Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Chery QQ 2006 Value

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    saleem.farooq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Chery QQ 2006 Value

    Hi. I want to know what should be the price of Chery QQ 2006 with good condition and driven less than 100,000KM? There is a lot of variation in the prices seen over the internet.

    Also, what to check while buying Chery QQ? Does it have cheap maintinance/parts availability?

    I am planning to buy this car. So guys I need your opinion.


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    saleem.farooq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nobody here????

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    Leo_The_King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    350000-400000 max

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    saleem.farooq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is it good car to buy? What would be its maintinance cost? Parts are easily available or not?

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    Leo_The_King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Not recommended bro... a very outdated model.there r very less chances that u might get a clean, less than 100k odo driven cherry and without any accident or touchups on pakistani roads...
    As far the parts, only bilal ganj in lahore and sultan da koh in rwp will help u out for parts availability... really hard to maintain.

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    saleem.farooq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_The_King View Post
    Not recommended bro... a very outdated model.there r very less chances that u might get a clean, less than 100k odo driven cherry and without any accident or touchups on pakistani roads...
    As far the parts, only bilal ganj in lahore and sultan da koh in rwp will help u out for parts availability... really hard to maintain.
    I am getting this car 82000KM driven for 4 lakh. It was in use of a banker. The car is in good condition.

    My concern is to not go for Mehran and go for a car which have good AC, power steering, power windows and at my budget (4.5 lakh). I want to use for my office 15 KM away from my home and occaisonally visit to relatives 100 KM away. PS i want to spent lesser in maintinance. Any recommendations bro?

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    Leo_The_King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ac, power steering, power windows, and in 4.5 lac.... then u have left with none other option than cherry... go for it bro, chup kr k :p

  8. #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    saleem.farooq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_The_King View Post
    Ac, power steering, power windows, and in 4.5 lac.... then u have left with none other option than cherry... go for it bro, chup kr k :p
    I am still reluctant with respect to maintinance of Chery :-(. Any other option for me bro? Good AC is must. You can skip my other requirments.

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    harib4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,436
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    qq is chaines crap, buy santro, joy, exclusive.

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    muradi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    7,199
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Stay away from cherry .
    U can go for Santro, Chevrolet Joy/Exclusive.
    Laws r Made to be Broken

  11. #11
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Fahad.Ayub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,959
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    cherry qq is a copy of Chevrolet exclusive/Joy and Daewoo matiz
    it would be better to get a Santro or Exclusive/joy

  12. #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    MuhammadAdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    1
    Following
    11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Asalam o alikum saleem bro, I recently went through the same process and after 2-3 months of struggle & same discussion everywhere here, with friends & family, I finally bought a Chevrolet Exclusive 2004 model in 4lac and I'm quite satisfied with it. Here's my detailed & sincere reply to your thread:

    Cherry QQ is no doubt a good car especially in this budget of 3-4 lac where our current market only offers Mehran in this range. This is the car with very luxurious interior and some fantastic features like power steering, comfortable, power windows & auto windows closing on car lock, etc. I'm not much expert but after my recent experience, I think you should not spent more than 3.4 lac over QQ 2004. If we talk about demerits then Cherry QQ has very low resale, you probably have to wait long even with some loss unless you're lucky or car is well maintained & you're selling it at low price. Secondly no doubt availability of parts is not so easy as of mehran but its not a big issue as well.

    If you wanna buy a car in the same budget then every one will suggest you Mehran whereas I & every one who prefers comfort & luxury over resale & easy availability of parts will prefer you cars like qq, exclusive, joy, vitz or to increase your budget. For me, Mehran is the worst car in such budget, if you've seen their recent advertisements then what they have to proudly offer are New Seat Covers & Both side mirrors , inshort they have nothing to offer to attract people in such a high price of 6.25 & 6.78 lac. On the other hand, the only benefit mehran has is good resal & easily/cheap availability of parts.

    Third option you have that I adopted is to buy the real car of a popular company i.e. Chevrolet rather than a china made car with not so good local/international value. You can buy Used Chevrolet Exclusive(800cc) in 3.5 to 4.5 lac and Joy(1000cc) in 4.5 to 6 lac. Exclusive is Korea assembled car whereas joy a pakistani assembled. Both have extremely good & luxurious interior, comfortable drive, many features varies with models. Cherry QQ is its copy so why not to buy the real one rather than the copied? Moreover Chevrolet Pakistan Motors are also here to support, they have many authorized dealers all over the country. I can guide you for Rwp/Isb. Same are the demerits that resale is not so good unless you're lucky, your car is well maintained, or you're selling at low price. But it has more resale than Cherry QQ even I've seen people selling their Exclusives in just a week. Issue of spare parts but its also not a much big problem as Chevrolet Pakistan motors at Karachi delivers spare part to the entire country and you can easily get a authorized dealer or expert mechanic in your area.

    You can find some very popular threads belonging to QQ at this forum. My suggestion is to confidently go for Chevrolet Exclusive in the budget of 4 to 4.5 lac.

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    saleem.farooq1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadAdil View Post
    Asalam o alikum saleem bro, I recently went through the same process and after 2-3 months of struggle & same discussion everywhere here, with friends & family, I finally bought a Chevrolet Exclusive 2004 model in 4lac and I'm quite satisfied with it. Here's my detailed & sincere reply to your thread:

    Cherry QQ is no doubt a good car especially in this budget of 3-4 lac where our current market only offers Mehran in this range. This is the car with very luxurious interior and some fantastic features like power steering, comfortable, power windows & auto windows closing on car lock, etc. I'm not much expert but after my recent experience, I think you should not spent more than 3.4 lac over QQ 2004. If we talk about demerits then Cherry QQ has very low resale, you probably have to wait long even with some loss unless you're lucky or car is well maintained & you're selling it at low price. Secondly no doubt availability of parts is not so easy as of mehran but its not a big issue as well.

    If you wanna buy a car in the same budget then every one will suggest you Mehran whereas I & every one who prefers comfort & luxury over resale & easy availability of parts will prefer you cars like qq, exclusive, joy, vitz or to increase your budget. For me, Mehran is the worst car in such budget, if you've seen their recent advertisements then what they have to proudly offer are New Seat Covers & Both side mirrors , inshort they have nothing to offer to attract people in such a high price of 6.25 & 6.78 lac. On the other hand, the only benefit mehran has is good resal & easily/cheap availability of parts.

    Third option you have that I adopted is to buy the real car of a popular company i.e. Chevrolet rather than a china made car with not so good local/international value. You can buy Used Chevrolet Exclusive(800cc) in 3.5 to 4.5 lac and Joy(1000cc) in 4.5 to 6 lac. Exclusive is Korea assembled car whereas joy a pakistani assembled. Both have extremely good & luxurious interior, comfortable drive, many features varies with models. Cherry QQ is its copy so why not to buy the real one rather than the copied? Moreover Chevrolet Pakistan Motors are also here to support, they have many authorized dealers all over the country. I can guide you for Rwp/Isb. Same are the demerits that resale is not so good unless you're lucky, your car is well maintained, or you're selling at low price. But it has more resale than Cherry QQ even I've seen people selling their Exclusives in just a week. Issue of spare parts but its also not a much big problem as Chevrolet Pakistan motors at Karachi delivers spare part to the entire country and you can easily get a authorized dealer or expert mechanic in your area.

    You can find some very popular threads belonging to QQ at this forum. My suggestion is to confidently go for Chevrolet Exclusive in the budget of 4 to 4.5 lac.
    Thank you so very much Adil for all this detail. I've now made decision to get Chevroler Exclusive. I am now forgetting QQ. Now I will search some good car in market. I hope soon I will get good one. This will be going to be my first car. Thanks so much again bro...

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadAdil View Post
    Asalam o alikum saleem bro, I recently went through the same process and after 2-3 months of struggle & same discussion everywhere here, with friends & family, I finally bought a Chevrolet Exclusive 2004 model in 4lac and I'm quite satisfied with it. Here's my detailed & sincere reply to your thread:

    Cherry QQ is no doubt a good car especially in this budget of 3-4 lac where our current market only offers Mehran in this range. This is the car with very luxurious interior and some fantastic features like power steering, comfortable, power windows & auto windows closing on car lock, etc. I'm not much expert but after my recent experience, I think you should not spent more than 3.4 lac over QQ 2004. If we talk about demerits then Cherry QQ has very low resale, you probably have to wait long even with some loss unless you're lucky or car is well maintained & you're selling it at low price. Secondly no doubt availability of parts is not so easy as of mehran but its not a big issue as well.

    If you wanna buy a car in the same budget then every one will suggest you Mehran whereas I & every one who prefers comfort & luxury over resale & easy availability of parts will prefer you cars like qq, exclusive, joy, vitz or to increase your budget. For me, Mehran is the worst car in such budget, if you've seen their recent advertisements then what they have to proudly offer are New Seat Covers & Both side mirrors , inshort they have nothing to offer to attract people in such a high price of 6.25 & 6.78 lac. On the other hand, the only benefit mehran has is good resal & easily/cheap availability of parts.

    Third option you have that I adopted is to buy the real car of a popular company i.e. Chevrolet rather than a china made car with not so good local/international value. You can buy Used Chevrolet Exclusive(800cc) in 3.5 to 4.5 lac and Joy(1000cc) in 4.5 to 6 lac. Exclusive is Korea assembled car whereas joy a pakistani assembled. Both have extremely good & luxurious interior, comfortable drive, many features varies with models. Cherry QQ is its copy so why not to buy the real one rather than the copied? Moreover Chevrolet Pakistan Motors are also here to support, they have many authorized dealers all over the country. I can guide you for Rwp/Isb. Same are the demerits that resale is not so good unless you're lucky, your car is well maintained, or you're selling at low price. But it has more resale than Cherry QQ even I've seen people selling their Exclusives in just a week. Issue of spare parts but its also not a much big problem as Chevrolet Pakistan motors at Karachi delivers spare part to the entire country and you can easily get a authorized dealer or expert mechanic in your area.

    You can find some very popular threads belonging to QQ at this forum. My suggestion is to confidently go for Chevrolet Exclusive in the budget of 4 to 4.5 lac.
    Agreed.chevy is lot better than QQ. I also used joy and now using chevy spark .

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    MuhammadAdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    1
    Following
    11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saleem.farooq1 View Post
    Thank you so very much Adil for all this detail. I've now made decision to get Chevroler Exclusive. I am now forgetting QQ. Now I will search some good car in market. I hope soon I will get good one. This will be going to be my first car. Thanks so much again bro...
    You welcome bro. Dont worry, Mine Chevrolet Exclusive is also my first ever car and i just bought a month ago So you're not alone. One thing I'll like to share with you more is that buying a good chevrolet exclusive is not much easy task. Firstly you'll get very rare Exclusives in your area, secondly getting a good one is more difficult so this process might take some time, for me it took around 1.5 months of struggle of searching a good Exclusive in my range. As said earlier, you can contact me for more guidance/help if you belongs to Rwp/Isb. Owners of good Exclusives usually demands around 4.5, exclusives less than 4 lac are usually of bad conditioned or not properly maintained so be careful. One more thing, there are two models in this car, Simple Exclusive and Exclusive LS. Simple exclusive comes with black bumpers, manual steering & manual windows whereas Exclusive LS comes with matching colored bumpers, power steering & power windows. Last advise, dont make the deal in hurry or under pressure. Have a nice deal !

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    MuhammadAdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    1
    Following
    11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    Agreed.chevy is lot better than QQ. I also used joy and now using chevy spark .
    ahaan nice dude, hows ur your spark experience? can you share the major differences between Joy & Spark?

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadAdil View Post
    ahaan nice dude, hows ur your spark experience? can you share the major differences between Joy & Spark?
    Joy was pak assembled car and beat in 1000cc range after vitz ...spark is 800cc and korean assembled and its now 4.5 years and 125k kms and still doing great only routine maintainess no other work.

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadAdil View Post
    You welcome bro. Dont worry, Mine Chevrolet Exclusive is also my first ever car and i just bought a month ago So you're not alone. One thing I'll like to share with you more is that buying a good chevrolet exclusive is not much easy task. Firstly you'll get very rare Exclusives in your area, secondly getting a good one is more difficult so this process might take some time, for me it took around 1.5 months of struggle of searching a good Exclusive in my range. As said earlier, you can contact me for more guidance/help if you belongs to Rwp/Isb. Owners of good Exclusives usually demands around 4.5, exclusives less than 4 lac are usually of bad conditioned or not properly maintained so be careful. One more thing, there are two models in this car, Simple Exclusive and Exclusive LS. Simple exclusive comes with black bumpers, manual steering & manual windows whereas Exclusive LS comes with matching colored bumpers, power steering & power windows. Last advise, dont make the deal in hurry or under pressure. Have a nice deal !
    100 % agreed

  19. #19
    PakWheeler Follow
    MuhammadAdil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    1
    Following
    11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by omer.s View Post
    Joy was pak assembled car and beat in 1000cc range after vitz ...spark is 800cc and korean assembled and its now 4.5 years and 125k kms and still doing great only routine maintainess no other work.
    Fantastic, I know that joy is pak assembled and spark (greatly advertised internationally) is korea assembled but just came to know it now that its 800cc. I was considering it 1000cc as it seems to be wider than joy/exclusive. BTW your replies developed my more of my interest in spark

  20. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    omer.s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    590
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhammadAdil View Post
    Fantastic, I know that joy is pak assembled and spark (greatly advertised internationally) is korea assembled but just came to know it now that its 800cc. I was considering it 1000cc as it seems to be wider than joy/exclusive. BTW your replies developed my more of my interest in spark
    Yeah spark is 800cc but not like mehran :-P its weight is same as new honda city ,which is sedan...a clean spark will be more tha 6.5 lac to 7plus depens on condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •