Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Vezel and prius

Aoa.... Friends.....
    Really concerned which vehicle to buy....
    Any suggestions which 1 go to go for....
    Vezel? Or prius?
    Price range is 25 to 30lac...
    JAZAK'ALLAH...
    Kindly share yur experience

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Vezel is not an SUV, it's a Crossover.
    Other than that, it looks good, is available brand new, haven't driven one so can't comment on that.
    Prius and Vezel are not comparable because they belong to different categories, one is a 5 door family hatchbach while one is a sporty Crossover.
    As Vezel is a new car everywhere, it will be a pain in the behind when God forbid you break something and need a replacement part, whereas there are plenty of Prius in the junkyards to suffice for the parts demand.
    Other than that, Honda is not so well known for its Hybrid tech, whereas Prius is the best selling Hybrid in the world. Take the fate of CR-Z , Civic Hybrid and Insight Hybrid, I don't need to say anything more.
    As for those who are criticizing the shape of Prius, there is something called aerodynamics and drag coefficient, and Prius takes the lead in these compared to the "beautiful" lawnmowers, I mean City and Civic.
    Besides, there will be around 1 million PKR difference between a base model 2012 Prius and 2014-15 Vezel, you're better off buying a Prius because you have 1 million extra which you can spend on getting a small hatchback.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    But it's not fair to compare a 2012 model prius with 15 model vezel. If you want to put up a statement regarding their prices please compare both cars of the same model i.e 14 with 14 or 15 with 15. And vezel will be the obvious choice then.
    Plus the interior plastics of Prius look real cheap to the eye.
    Parts will always be a problem no matter what car you buy as long as it's a jdm the problem will exist. So you just can't argue on that. If you're going to talk about parts better just buy a corolla.
    But ofcourse the prius has a lesser drag coefficient and hence better highway mileage. So it's definitely a plus to the prius for it's better shape

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List