Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: going to import a vitz, which package and model to opt for?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default going to import a vitz, which package and model to opt for?

Hello everybody

my brother in law is going to import a vitz through a trustworthy dealer. The dealer suggested to get a vitz jewela 2012 which he gave an estimate of 14.5 lac.
    The car will be used as a family car, so we need it to be reliable, trouble-free and economical. Resale is also a factor since we do not intend to keep the car forever but till then it will strictly be used as family car not as an investment.

Our budget is approx 14lac, none of our close relatives own a vitz so we are confused. After a bit of searching i found that there are couple of packages available in vitz with minor differences. Please give me an honest advice,

1. Which model to opt for? is 2012 okay? considering above points (reliable, trouble-free, economical, resale)
    2. Which package to opt for? We don't need the bling to be honest. Immobiliser is important though, i hope vitz comes with it? also no need for navigation system. A comparison between difference packages would be appreciated.
    3. What will be the registration costs, tax and annual token for 1.0? For islamabad
    4. What are the maintenance costs?
    5. Lastly, is the price quoted by dealer okay? If it is not i am sure we can find many reputable importers/dealers at PW too but the medium of import is not very important as compared to the above (model and package) dilemma

edit: what is Vitz KSP-130 etc?
    @fouadbakht @Nabeel_Ali @devilz_apprentice @DrUsmanNawaz @huzaifa.haroon

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    Hello everybody

my brother in law is going to import a vitz through a trustworthy dealer. The dealer suggested to get a vitz jewela 2012 which he gave an estimate of 14.5 lac.
    The car will be used as a family car, so we need it to be reliable, trouble-free and economical. Resale is also a factor since we do not intend to keep the car forever but till then it will strictly be used as family car not as an investment.

Our budget is approx 14lac, none of our close relatives own a vitz so we are confused. After a bit of searching i found that there are couple of packages available in vitz with minor differences. Please give me an honest advice,

1. Which model to opt for? is 2012 okay? considering above points (reliable, trouble-free, economical, resale)
    2. Which package to opt for? We don't need the bling to be honest. Immobiliser is important though, i hope vitz comes with it? also no need for navigation system. A comparison between difference packages would be appreciated.
    3. What will be the registration costs, tax and annual token for 1.0? For islamabad
    5. Lastly, is the price quoted by dealer okay? If it is not i am sure we can find many reputable importers/dealers at PW too but the medium of import is not very important as compared to the above (model and package) dilemma

try to import vitz 1.3 smart stop according to my cousin he works in SBT this car won,t gonna cost you max 13lac without any commission and profit but you are importing from dealer it will cost you much ..
    1.0 vitz cost is around 11.5 to 12 .but dealer sale in 14 lac, 2 lac profit

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello everybody

Sir, Ill suggest you to go for Vitz 2012 model Fl package, Its resale is good, jewela takes time to sale and does not give that much payback. Trouble free? Yes, if you're buying an non accident car and with good grade then it would be trouble free for you. Economical? Yes, It is economic car, gives around 15-16 in city and 17-19 in highway

Sir, fl package is lowest package, some of them are with navigation and smart stop option, Its interior color is white, It has manual headlight adjusting option, It has non removable headrest and one point headlight beam like alto cuore.

Jewela package is top package, Some of them include navigation, and mostly are with smart stop option, Interior is brownish, It has auto headlight adjusting option, oem fog lights, chrome grill, chrome door trims, and much more chrome things, seat height adjustment, Its headlight has 2 point beam like corolla or civic, low one includes oem hid, Its headrest is adjustable

I don't know how much it costs in islamabad, but in karachi its for 20k-25k

Maintenance won't cost that much, all the parts are available locally, Ill suggest you to get your periodic maintenance from toyota motors, little bit expensive but they know what they have to do with the problem

5. Lastly, is the price quoted by dealer okay? If it is not i am sure we can find many reputable importers/dealers at PW too but the medium of
    import is not very important as compared to the above (model and package)

It depends on what colour are you buying, which grade car is it, extra options and condition. Please buy car with authentic auction sheet, many dealers don't have auction sheet because they have accident cars which is repaired here and sold, some of them photoshop and generate fake auction sheets, please verify your auction sheet before buying, I don't know what is value in islamabad, If its with minimum 4 grade go with it,

i bought mine in 2014, Black jewela, 2011 model, 4.5 grade car with interior A, 46k km driven, it was in condition of car like 10km driven, I bought that in 16lacs, navigation, smart stop, mirror sensors, child care seat, hid, oem pressure horn, uv resisted tinted windows,

Im not expert, maybe experts help you more

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    |e.X.t.r.e.m.i.s.t.s| War Till Death

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alee_k View Post

Sir, Ill suggest you to go for Vitz 2012 model Fl package, Its resale is good, jewela takes time to sale and does not give that much payback. Trouble free? Yes, if you're buying an non accident car and with good grade then it would be trouble free for you. Economical? Yes, It is economic car, gives around 15-16 in city and 17-19 in highway

Sir, fl package is lowest package, some of them are with navigation and smart stop option, Its interior color is white, It has manual headlight adjusting option, It has non removable headrest and one point headlight beam like alto cuore.

Jewela package is top package, Some of them include navigation, and mostly are with smart stop option, Interior is brownish, It has auto headlight adjusting option, oem fog lights, chrome grill, chrome door trims, and much more chrome things, seat height adjustment, Its headlight has 2 point beam like corolla or civic, low one includes oem hid, Its headrest is adjustable

I don't know how much it costs in islamabad, but in karachi its for 20k-25k

Maintenance won't cost that much, all the parts are available locally, Ill suggest you to get your periodic maintenance from toyota motors, little bit expensive but they know what they have to do with the problem

5. Lastly, is the price quoted by dealer okay? If it is not i am sure we can find many reputable importers/dealers at PW too but the medium of
    import is not very important as compared to the above (model and package)

It depends on what colour are you buying, which grade car is it, extra options and condition. Please buy car with authentic auction sheet, many dealers don't have auction sheet because they have accident cars which is repaired here and sold, some of them photoshop and generate fake auction sheets, please verify your auction sheet before buying, I don't know what is value in islamabad, If its with minimum 4 grade go with it,

i bought mine in 2014, Black jewela, 2011 model, 4.5 grade car with interior A, 46k km driven, it was in condition of car like 10km driven, I bought that in 16lacs, navigation, smart stop, mirror sensors, child care seat, hid, oem pressure horn, uv resisted tinted windows,

Im not expert, maybe experts help you more

Thank you for a detailed reply. Why are you suggesting not to go for jewela package even though it has many more features? If you got a 2014 jewela in 16lac then i think we can get a 2012 in 14...
    and i am aware of the on going frauds. We will decide the car through auction house list and he will just get us the car here... So the car is not finalized yet. What grade should we be looking at?

also is immobiliser standard in both packages? and since you said that features vary a lot so are these written on auction sheet? how can we get a confirm list what features does a car have?

edit: you said fl package is lowest and jewela is top of the line so is there any package which lies in between the two?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Majidkhan567 View Post
    try to import vitz 1.3 smart stop according to my cousin he works in SBT this car won,t gonna cost you max 13lac without any commission and profit but you are importing from dealer it will cost you much ..
    We prefer 1.0 version. And yes the actual cost might be lesser but we cannot import the car ourself so an importer is needed to do all the stuff.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can we import it by ourselves.. if yes.. what ll be the procedure ..
    and if we involve a dealer.. what documentation we have to do.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aston999 View Post
    yes you can import yourself but its a very long and hectic process. Not worth the effort to import just one car... Its better to get in touch with an importer. There are some reputable people here on PW too

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We prefer 1.0 version. And yes the actual cost might be lesser but we cannot import the car ourself so an importer is needed to do all the stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by aston999 View Post
    yes you can import it by yourself.i tell you a web adress
    you just got miss call on Mr.kamran number he will call you and give you full details.
    ICM JAPAN

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thank you for a detailed reply. Why are you suggesting not to go for jewela package even though it has many more features? If you got a 2014 jewela in 16lac then i think we can get a 2012 in 14...
    and i am aware of the on going frauds. We will decide the car through auction house list and he will just get us the car here... So the car is not finalized yet. What grade should we be looking at?

also is immobiliser standard in both packages? and since you said that features vary a lot so are these written on auction sheet? how can we get a confirm list what features does a car have?

edit: you said fl package is lowest and jewela is top of the line so is there any package which lies in between the two?
    Bro, there isn't that much difference in fl and jewela, why spend 1-2 lac on those chrome trims, headrest?
    Yes, nowadays vitz market is bit low because its new shape as been launched, new shape vitz you can get that in 16lac
    Fl includes keyless entry with immobiliser maybe, fl has much resale then jewela,
    You can not check what features it came with as auction sheet is in japans language, maybe someone here at pw can help you in that
    Maybe there is smile package which is in between both packages.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by alee_k View Post
    Bro, there isn't that much difference in fl and jewela, why spend 1-2 lac on those chrome trims, headrest?
    Yes, nowadays vitz market is bit low because its new shape as been launched, new shape vitz you can get that in 16lac
    Fl includes keyless entry with immobiliser maybe, fl has much resale then jewela,
    You can not check what features it came with as auction sheet is in japans language, maybe someone here at pw can help you in that
    Maybe there is smile package which is in between both packages.

well immobiliser is a must so how can we confirm if it has got immobiliser or not?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oo bhai 1300cc pe custom + documentattion charges are only 10 lacs... 1.3 in 13lac is a myth...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I can arrange this car at very reasonable price for u, from a friend... It is 4 grade 2013 model car...

Rest about different packages, I'll tell u later wen get some time...
    Attached Images Attached Images        

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    Oo bhai 1300cc pe custom + documentattion charges are only 10 lacs... 1.3 in 13lac is a myth...
    bhai ap ko nai pata kuch mene khud import ke hoi hai r sale b krdi 16 ke

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

.................................................. ......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by harib4u View Post
    clearance under the table brother, i also bought a 2012 hit 1.3 in 10 lakh, n a 2012 1.3 5 grade in 1250K, corruption apny pury aroj par hai. legal importers getting loss now days
    Bhai humhe bhi dilwa do phir

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ummm bro 1.3 smart stop fuel efficient car hai signal per engine off ,but yha log 1.0 he lete hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DrUsmanNawaz View Post
    I can arrange this car at very reasonable price for u, from a friend... It is 4 grade 2013 model car...

Rest about different packages, I'll tell u later wen get some time...
    i am not very good at reading auction sheet, kindly tell me details about this model...

and 75k mileage? that is too high!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am not very good at reading auction sheet, kindly tell me details about this model...

and 75k mileage? that is too high!
    It z a clean car, no problem in it, mileage is bit high... Vitz are mostly around 50-60k driven...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Few packages i know are

F (basic)... 2 airbags, rear windows are manual, no rear wiper i think...

FL... 2 airbags, all auto windows + rear wiper...

FM or F smile edition... 4-6 airbags, + Push start with immobilizer + smart key + all above...

Fully loaded package is 'CIEL'... 8-9 airbags, push start with immobilizer, smart key, alloys, golden garnishing inside, etc...

Another fully loaded package is 'JEWELA' (released for ladies in Japan'... 8-9 airbags, push start with immobilizer, smart key, brown interior, exterior colors are pink, aqua, chocolate etc...

Sporty 'RS' version is also there...

Most commonly imported version in Pakistan is FL package...

Japanese buy cars without navigation unit mostly because these are very expensive, and u'll see zero meter cars without navigation units... they mostly install aftermarket cheap units thats y u can see similar units in passo vitz upto prius...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai ap ko nai pata kuch mene khud import ke hoi hai r sale b krdi 16 ke
    Quote Originally Posted by harib4u View Post
    clearance under the table brother, i also bought a 2012 hit 1.3 in 10 lakh, n a 2012 1.3 5 grade in 1250K, corruption apny pury aroj par hai. legal importers getting loss now days

Well brothers, i don't know about such procedures... @harb4u yes i saw that black vitz which u bought with 99 auction sheet...
    As i m not an importer or dealer, i dont know any under hand clearance...

The above vitz is being imported by the importer thru whom i imported my car and i shared with you ppl...
    @huzaifa.haroon told me some day that even damaged vehicles have same custom duty as of non-damaged ones....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List