Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804

salaam

dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by papubhai View Post
    bhai dont waste money..its just local/chines crap..u will waste money and funniest part is after mahmood he is the only one who claims 130km/h..lolzz

i have this bike come n tell me if it can make 130km/h lolz
    LOL. . I dont know papubhai whats your mission, but I totally agree to you about the top speed of the bike. May be we are the unlucky one who purchased the bike with some fault in it or I didnt go to proper mechanic or I didnt properly break-in the engine of my Storm. May be I am also overweight thats why. anyhow I have sold it now.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yaar i have no mission..i want my full cash back from these people simply...which i cant offcourse..

lets meet and check the top speeds????? agreed now ..yaar i ant my piaggio to make a high speed but every mechanic,company,dealer says yar 100km/h buhat hotii hai ziada shiuq hai to honda lay lo !!
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway........

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ papu
    yeah u better buy honda and see how it performs , coz i ve seen the owners of Deluxe talkin it cant go above 90km/h, and i myself ve beaten many deluxe with this bike ,
    Honda cant even compete in acceleration, top speed to door ki baat hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    @ papu
    yeah u better buy honda and see how it performs , coz i ve seen the owners of Deluxe talkin it cant go above 90km/h, and i myself ve beaten many deluxe with this bike ,
    i agree with u.
    First social network of Pakistan exclusively made to provide a secure way of communication. Join now and invite your friends to www.xplore.pk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bike_junky View Post
    LOL. . I dont know papubhai whats your mission, but I totally agree to you about the top speed of the bike. May be we are the unlucky one who purchased the bike with some fault in it or I didnt go to proper mechanic or I didnt properly break-in the engine of my Storm. May be I am also overweight thats why. anyhow I have sold it now.
    As i have told you earlier this bike takes time to reach its top speed. and on 10000 to 11000 rpm it mean that your bike must be perfect in terms of condition.
    First social network of Pakistan exclusively made to provide a secure way of communication. Join now and invite your friends to www.xplore.pk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by umer009 View Post
    @ papu
    Dude itna bhi underestimate mat karo Honda Deluxe ko. I own new Honda Deluxe and the top speed I have yet experienced is hardly 110 Km/H. But the acceleration is exellent. Based on my experience, it can easily outrun Ravi Piaggio in acceleration, top speed, reliability, comfort and maintenance. But I cannot neglect the beauty of Ravi Piaggio. Yes it is beautiful.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@asad
    its not only beauty but it performs too

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

as bike_junkey mentioned he purchased the bike and have it for 8000km and finally had to sold due to poor performance. more over there in a city like Rawalpindi they don't have service shop.

Mehmood shb. poore Pakistan mein chalwlein marte phir rahe thay ki. Having work shops seminars trainings... blah blah blah!!!

Do they want us to have every biker call personal mobiles of company engineers or visit Lahore for repair or part changes!!!! Are they in sane??

I have seen people selling these bikes on 200KM that means its an absolutely flop bike due to HIGH level company non serious attitude towards after sale service and spare parts availability.

Like Mehmood shb. was caught using multiple IDs now we can not easily trust on any users posting +ve points about this bike. As none of them has ever challenged...something like this...

'k this is my no. kal mein iss city mein ravi-piaggio ki flah service shop par milta hoon and i will prove u this and this spare parts are available in packings'

do we have any such challenger ?? after Eid?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sinnan View Post
    as bike_junkey mentioned he purchased the bike and have it for 8000km and finally had to sold due to poor performance. more over there in a city like Rawalpindi they don't have service shop.

Mehmood shb. poore Pakistan mein chalwlein marte phir rahe thay ki. Having work shops seminars trainings... blah blah blah!!!

Do they want us to have every biker call personal mobiles of company engineers or visit Lahore for repair or part changes!!!! Are they in sane??

I have seen people selling these bikes on 200KM that means its an absolutely flop bike due to HIGH level company non serious attitude towards after sale service and spare parts availability.

Like Mehmood shb. was caught using multiple IDs now we can not easily trust on any users posting +ve points about this bike. As none of them has ever challenged...something like this...

'k this is my no. kal mein iss city mein ravi-piaggio ki flah service shop par milta hoon and i will prove u this and this spare parts are available in packings'

wow great we have a challanger .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up seems that ravi has let many dogs astray

dear i second your opinion... i also think that there are certain stray dogs boasting of a Chinese crap as original Ravi... and to back their claim they use a single article that was published in almost all daily newspapers .. whereas in fact these newspapers have declared many living people dead almost 5 times...those stray dogs want us to believe in that single clipping and they consider anyone not believing in this clipping as "ignorant"...they have many duplicate id's in my opinion ... or in fact may have separate id's but same dogs..

seeing is believing...read this thread very carefully before saying anything.. my questions asked in this thread remains 100 % unanswered and i mm clearly waiting for mehmood to come [at least with this own id] and answer them

thanks for thinking rationally

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    dear i second your opinion...

seeing is believing...read this thread very carefully before saying anything.. my questions asked in this thread remains 100 % unanswered and i mm clearly waiting for mehmood to come [at least with this own id] and answer them

thanks for thinking rationally
    @asjdsm Not only in this thread... dear in the previous thread which mehmood requested admin to shutdown i noticed that every solid question asked by posters was neglected.

Man i took my whole weekend almost 3 days to go through the 68 pages of that thread and in the end it looks complete daram-e-bazi, though the thread started was very exciting but they were just making fool.

When I asked them that I am gonna call Itlay head office they immediately in a single night removed all traces of Piaggio bike from all their websites !!! can u believe it. Now give it a try search all websites related to ravi / hkf engineering u wont find the bike name.

BTW I have send them query to their different emails but still i have not received any response. I have also send them a reminder. May be they reply this week.

But this is for sure there is some very Fishy things going on and this drama has been carried out so nicely with some staged actors in shape of PW forum users. most of them are under 600 days old. This was the time when this bike came in market!

its so petty! I wish I could have some genuine bike purchased in this shape or even more better. SUZUKI guys listen, people here are dying to buy such bikes even these FISHY bikes purchased by many consumers... PLZ bring the SPORTS shape bike in the market!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Friends it's a big big flop bike shayed hi koi time ho k road per nazar a jae it's a flop with not so much dealers who are selling this jis jis ne buy ke he will weep for the rest of his life dil ke tasali ke liye tareefain karne ha to kar lo kay it's beautiful no doubt it's beautiful but it's flop and crap with having front head light of cd 100 sorry for this bike
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i thought that dear mehmood has left this forum for good...but he is still alive at pw and is in his full mental capacities answering in non piaggo threads and boasting ravi [ no doubt it is very nice company in pakistan or a pakistani company to be precise]...but he is hiding his face from the real questions in one of the critical thread ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@umerchaudhary @asjdsm hi guys... which bikes you have. I wanted to have one bike started using for my daily ride to office and whenever i had to move alone. As in nearfuture I was planning to purchase some big car and keep it on Petrol. So I was thinking to buy a bike. I don't want underestimated power bike so CD70 is out and I want some style too with not over powering. So any suggestions.

I think when this ravi piaggio is out from the contest which bike we can say top most bike by every aspect...

technology, powerful but with economy and style.!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 278 storm-125 sold in FATA

LDP distributes different equipments in Upper FATA

PPI
    30 June 2010 Wednesday | 23:360

Peshawar,Under the Upper FATA LDP’s Agriculture Component, equipment and machinery worth millions have been provided to strengthen the Farmer Support Centers located at Khyber, Mohmand and Bajaur Agencies.
    Upper FATA Livelihood Development Program (LDP) has undertaken a number of initiatives with the prime objective to support FATA Secretariat in achieving its Sustainable Development Plan 2006– 2015. During a distribution programme, held at the FATA Secretariat on Wednesday, Additional Chief Secretary FATA, Habib Ullah Khan handed over the farm machinery in different categories and 278 Ravi Piaggio motorcycles to the Health, Livestock and Agriculture Directorates of FATA. Under the MoU signed between the Upper FATA LDP and Punjab Chamber of Commerce & Industry, as many as 278 Ravi Piaggio motorcycles were successfully assembled by young trainees hailing from the Upper FATA Region, who were inducted in Ravi Motors (Private) Limited as part of the strategic partnership agreement.

source:LDP distributes different equipments in Upper FATA - Breaking News, Pakistan News, National, World, Business, Cricket, Education, Health, Stock Exchange | OnePakistan.com

I was just googling about Ravi agreement with Piaggo Italy and reached the above and the following news. Now thats the way to boost sales.

http://www.pak-auto.com/articles/ite...t-limited.html

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In first thread of storm mehmood also displayed pictures of their 150cc bike which were supposed to be given to Punjab police. If such are the cases than this bike mus have very strong repair & maintenance centers.

I wonder if that bike has been given to punjab police or not? any one in Lahore if witness that please do share. And if anyone can also asked the 'pulcia' riding on the bike about what they do if any problem happen where they take it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In first thread of storm mehmood also displayed pictures of their 150cc bike which were supposed to be given to Punjab police. If such are the cases than this bike mus have very strong repair & maintenance centers.

I wonder if that bike has been given to punjab police or not? any one in Lahore if witness that please do share. And if anyone can also asked the 'pulcia' riding on the bike about what they do if any problem happen where they take it
    bro i dont know the reason but somehow those bikes were rejected. and when i bought the bike they gave me a leaflets explaing about Piaggio and thier agrement with ravi in those leaflets it was written that they would introduce bikes upto 1300cc. now i dont know that to how much extent it is true.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ bike_junky
    u are right abt the news , i once visited the factory and saw the manufacturing of Piaggio in green colour, i was curious to know abt it , and a guy told me its to be delivered to fata, but that paint was done local so it was nt to the mark of original piaggio paint
    @ sinnan
    the idea was to give this bike to Punjab police but as mehawk said it was rejected , idont know wat was the reason only one or two bikes were made on experimental basis but was not handed over to police i saw that bike in factory , the bike is very solid built, same body shape as 125, but power of 150 cc
    let the company establish, as u know that honda was nt established in a day so give them some time , we can hope that this company will eventually succede

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The answer to ur question is they are already using Honda CB250 cc bikes without any service centers very successfully, so its not such a big deal as ur thinking where do they take them

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ sinnan, The piaggio logo and storm 125 is still there on their website. http://www.ravimotorcycles.com/

@umerchaudhary Piaggio's Storm 125 is getting popular day by day here in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. I see them all the times everywhere.

Mehmood sahb jo koi bhi thay I dont know him. But this bike is not bad at all with the price they are offering.
    Innovation must be encouraged here in Pakistan to break the monopoly of industrial crocodiles. I own Honda 125 Deluxe Euro II, its a good bike though. Lekin 107K jaib se nikaltay waqt bohat takleef hoti hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

User Tag List