Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613801

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613802

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613803

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -613804

salaam

dostoon main app sub logon ki ray lana chata hun is bike k baray main keun k suna to bohat hai is bike k baray main but kuch log khatay hai k ya bike achi nahi hai soo mane shocha k keun na app sub ki ray li jahay is bike k baray main ........ soo plzz post karay appni ray k kya is bike ka engine honga k mukabalay ka hai jis thataan farz karay k aagir honga ka engine 5 years k bad banana parta hai to kaheen is ka engine 2 years main to nahi banana paray ga n is ki body honda k mukabalay main mazboot hai k nahi n mane ya b suna hai k ya bike box main pack aati hai or maliq khud is ka box open karta hai to kya ya sahi baat hai?
    Founder Of MBC(Multan Bikers Club)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My bike is around 28k right now, its engine is in good shape only Petrol Valve gone bad after 25k so replaced it and new clutch plates installed other then that nothing changes repaired ever.

you can find this filter at any high performance super bike tuning shop, I never tested it but mechnics say that it increaases performance but I am not sure about that it will cost you around 3~400RS

Quote Originally Posted by BornedWild View Post
    Well I dont want it to do anything else ... just trying to see the full potential of this bike ...... i have never tried it streching to the limit before ..... drove the first 5000 km very gently just geting curious these days as people keep on posting it does 125 or 130 even .

Just got the fuel mixture enriched at the time of tuning this time but it appeared that the problem was just the windy days in karachi today its better and when i streched the bike in 4rth it did hit 110 on a 1km straight and speed would have been more if the road was more than 1 km so im satisfied now

Now i can digest when people come and say they hit 125

Anyone who have done more than 15 or 20k kms on piaggio i mean like really rough riding and share the condition of the engine after it ??? i mean as compared to honda 125 can this engine take such punishment (not necessarily mean i want to do that just curious )

Plus can you please also advise about the high performance air filters which fits directly with carb ( i hope you can understand what im trying to explain :s ) any benefits of doing that ?????

Thanx a lot for your quick and comprehensive response .
    Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -370866
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this thingy costs 150 rs at the crlf shop in rawalpindi

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

really!! very gud, but that would be Chinese or may be local right? it must be cheap but I don't know how it will perform, or stalls the bike completly !! lolzz ...

I would prefer going to proper super bike tuning shop and discuss that I want an upgrade in air filter, I did it in My CD 200 Road Master and it increased my bikes accelration really well , at that time it costed me 400 rupees and 100 for fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ditto same thing,,
    from visual inspection build quality wa awesome,, it was chinese lifan item,, directly imported by its local subsidy crown lifan,,
    now it may have gone upto 200

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well did u really pushed the engine like a honda 125 for the whole 28k km ? :s if that so im really pleased and relieved to hear that

so you have already tried installing that in your cd-200 right ? how was the performance difference i mean both in speed and petrol average after installing this filter ?

Im seriously considering using it in my bike and i was also told by a mechanic that the silencer of piaggio is very much choked as compared to honda 125 because he happened to change the silencer of one of the piaggio's and the pickup with the after market exhaust was a lot better so planing on doing these two things as well

Lets see where it takes it but i really have a feeling now that this bike can really transform in to something extra ordinary pity me ... realized the true potential of my bike after doing some 5000 km

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dont race or rash drive every day, but you can imagine its my daily useage bike and I have went to Okara, Islamabad, Sahiwal, Harrappa, Gujarawala on it ... its a fun ride on long routes, and on long routes 100KMH speed is kept as standard speed. so you can imagine.

Yes I installed and is still installed on my RoadMaster (My thread for ROAD MASTER rebuild is in PW) and works fine for me and yes it increased responsiveness of 200 well. But I am not sure how it will do on Paiggo any expert mechanic can give a better Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by BornedWild View Post
    Well did u really pushed the engine like a honda 125 for the whole 28k km ? :s if that so im really pleased and relieved to hear that

so you have already tried installing that in your cd-200 right ? how was the performance difference i mean both in speed and petrol average after installing this filter ?

Im seriously considering using it in my bike and i was also told by a mechanic that the silencer of piaggio is very much choked as compared to honda 125 because he happened to change the silencer of one of the piaggio's and the pickup with the after market exhaust was a lot better so planing on doing these two things as well

Lets see where it takes it but i really have a feeling now that this bike can really transform in to something extra ordinary pity me ... realized the true potential of my bike after doing some 5000 km

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

besides I am now being more carefull from when its spare parts vanished from market because if the flow of spare parts stopped then it will be real pain to keep this bike rolling every day u know..

And racing speeding will not be a thing to do in list for this bike, just hope its spare parts starting comming in local market.

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I dont race or rash drive every day, but you can imagine its my daily useage bike and I have went to Okara, Islamabad, Sahiwal, Harrappa, Gujarawala on it ... its a fun ride on long routes, and on long routes 100KMH speed is kept as standard speed. so you can imagine.

Yes I installed and is still installed on my RoadMaster (My thread for ROAD MASTER rebuild is in PW) and works fine for me and yes it increased responsiveness of 200 well. But I am not sure how it will do on Paiggo any expert mechanic can give a better Idea.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@BornedWiled .....Vicky explained it well what to check.......i touched 120 in my initial 1000 km of runing on Khyabane jinah...after that headace came to me finally....i just ran into one of the piaggio service center and boy he did a very bad tuning pissed off i than realize 125's has a profile that is not easy to maintain if ur considering dragging. Brother u need to check u r bike from 125 expert there certainly around in township, one i guess in mcld road ...i dont want to name there are mechanics who are part time 125 racers or i should say champions they dont fix or tune customer bike easily, i made an appointment lol.......a reference but what he did my bike got pick back what he actually did was very appropriate tappet settings for high pick and certainly carb settings for A/F.......ull touch 100 or 105 or with good tuning after that ur race sitting profile will help you go above 110 or so.....!!!! hope my experience help. One imp point to note u r bike sound profile will completely change and throttle become much smoother on good compression and carb settings it might change from summer to winter....!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by XENGINE View Post
    @BornedWiled .....Vicky explained it well what to check.......i touched 120 in my initial 1000 km of runing on Khyabane jinah...after that headace came to me finally....i just ran into one of the piaggio service center and boy he did a very bad tuning pissed off i than realize 125's has a profile that is not easy to maintain if ur considering dragging. Brother u need to check u r bike from 125 expert there certainly around in township, one i guess in mcld road ...i dont want to name there are mechanics who are part time 125 racers or i should say champions they dont fix or tune customer bike easily, i made an appointment lol.......a reference but what he did my bike got pick back what he actually did was very appropriate tappet settings for high pick and certainly carb settings for A/F.......ull touch 100 or 105 or with good tuning after that ur race sitting profile will help you go above 110 or so.....!!!! hope my experience help. One imp point to note u r bike sound profile will completely change and throttle become much smoother on good compression and carb settings it might change from summer to winter....!!!!!

Well i agree ... for first 5000 km i couldn't find a good mechanic and my bike was like the slowest 125 cc animal in the planet but it use to give me around 58 - 60 km/litre but then i fortunately found one mechanic who told me that my clutch and pressure plates are not of that good quality and i got them replaced with original Honda 125 ones and he also increased fuel from carb sleeve and my bikes pick is very good now and is touching 105 - 110 in 4rth in less than 1000 meters very easily ... haven't got any time to take it to a long straight patch .. lets say 3 - 4 km to test where the fifth gear would take me ( not that interested now as im now satisfied with my bike and i don't want to race anyone but if you have a 125 it should run like a 125 no matter u then cruise on 60 that's my philosophy ) but im still planing to get the high performance air filter and a custom free flow silencer installed to my bike ........ right now my bike is giving me around 35 - 40 km/litre if i keep dragging it all the time and around 45 km/litre if i do normal driving with it in city ... whats your bikes average after getting it tuned with good compression and rich carb mixture ????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Well in regards of speed my bike is the slowest as it gains very slowly because it getting old now and I have fuel setting to minimum, so it does 45 ~ 50 per litre easily no problem.

But on the other side I have a very slow accelration and top speed is just above 100kmh becuase piston compression is not that any more its now 4th year for this bike on road, secondly cluch plates are retarded, and feul is set to minimum ... lolzzz

so right now I own the slowest 125 h e heh hehehe ... but its maintained looks wise ...

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -371701 Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -371702 Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -371703 Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -371704 Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -371705

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well its in very good condition considering how old it is but really im fed up with the quality of its side covers argggggh :@ a lil push and you end up breaking them ... and i really fear that in few years i might not be able to buy its body parts or any parts at all as i cant see anything related to piaggio in market these days.

My bike is giving me just above 40 km/litre with high fuel mixture and 90/100 rear tyre

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My piaggio :) so afraid of its body spares that now ive to wrap a cloth on it lolz :D

Ravi-Piaggio Storm-125 Euro II bike -371827

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yar wat u can do is put the carb and compression in high pick.....but drive smoothly under 60 ...in that way still u can get above 45 ..... i dont have time for setting it to again again for optimum fuel or optimum pick mode.....there is A/F mixture *** on the carb u need to set it if you knw how to adjust the carb.....but ill certainly look forward to pressure plates my bike is late 2011 ill see it to the mechanic if i make to ultimate piaggio this time ..........and that high performance air filter too that Vicky was talking about.....!!!!....i dont agree to 120km/h anymore i need stock 125 that does 130 i blv in piaggio......because i think its "shaacy(chasi)" can diliver......!!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by XENGINE View Post
    Yar wat u can do is put the carb and compression in high pick.....but drive smoothly under 60 ...in that way still u can get above 45 ..... i dont have time for setting it to again again for optimum fuel or optimum pick mode.....there is A/F mixture *** on the carb u need to set it if you knw how to adjust the carb.....but ill certainly look forward to pressure plates my bike is late 2011 ill see it to the mechanic if i make to ultimate piaggio this time ..........and that high performance air filter too that Vicky was talking about.....!!!!....i dont agree to 120km/h anymore i need stock 125 that does 130 i blv in piaggio......because i think its "shaacy(chasi)" can diliver......!!!!!!
    Yeah why not ... im kind of pushing my bike to the limit as well just to see what its capable of ... do let us know if you manage to improve the performance of your bike in any way ... drive safe

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

in the pic just above your post you can spot a red honda cg 125 with my piaggio ... that one is a 1984 honda with still the original engine (only seals and pressure and clutch plates are changed) and its the one with the point system ..... in short its a rocket bike if my piaagio some day manage to even run side by side with it i would be 101 percent satisfied and i would set the fuel to its minimum and drive under 50 there on and enjoy

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

OLD CGS are classics.....i drove 94 and 92 models they have a heavy frame than cgs of today and a bigger slide for A/F in the carb....thus delivrs very good power.....i m in a search for old cg carb in a very good condition......me and my mechanic is on that he told me to u would not even want to go for 4th to touch 100.....i drove the 08 125 of my mechanic man that beast does 100 in 3rd and he said only engine is stock rest old carb + settings. Bro piaggio is heavy i think 26 or 27 kg than cg so u need optimum pick settings to beat in short races not less than 1.5......!...let me know the performance parts or recomended modifications u think with stock engine, as we dont want to mess with stock wat so ever...just tweaks...!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yup thats what i meant the old cgs with point system are something else but i dont think their carb was the main reason for that as i think power plus had the best carb among cgs , one thing my mechanic mentioned was that cgs silencer have a lot more free flow than the one in piaggio so changing the exhaust and installing a high performance air filter should do the trick as piaggio has more compression than cg .. btw my piaggio hit 85 in 3rd as well not bad for a bike that has 5 gears and whos racing them its all about long trips and keeping up with the old cgs

but if ur planing to change the carb let me know if it does make some improvement

btw you owned an old cg .. I havent ... whats the real speed of the old one i mean top speed ? can it hit 115 or 120 on a 1.5 km patch .... as todays cg cant even cross 100 in stock condition and many have meter faults like my friends cg meter shows him 65 when im on 50

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah u rit i rode old cg they have a good power drive but lol cg old or new dosnt compare to piaggio or gs 150......i have extensive exp of these two bikes and rode all hondas in a very genuine and good condition but in term of power and comfort drive they dint come close to these two.........anywy as far as exhaust is concerned for the evolution part...i think piaggio silence is better than cg now how would i tell that?.....u can chk tha dias and length 2ndly cg full throttle chk which vibrates the most minimum...well i find gs and storm has those qualities thats y they both use the same type of exhaust u can put shorter one if u r goin for that much performance but itll create hell lot noise which is pointless....no im not planing to change carb permntly its more of tweak one just to get around for few times to see wht works and whts not..........but im goin for a performance filter change next week with a little carb setting again to see what work ill share with u experience every bit of the way so that entice every bdy specially piaggions to jump in....!!!!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asjdsm View Post
    Can you tell me the location of CRLF Shop in Rawalpindi?
    Dirt to Dirt & Ashes to Ashes!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yes,, at committe chowk,,
    wahan bahot sari bikes ki shops hain,, just ask for crown lifan shop...its adjacent to mohammadi autos or moon autos,, both are very very very big bigger biggest shops,,
    Quote Originally Posted by LYCAN View Post
    Can you tell me the location of CRLF Shop in Rawalpindi?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

User Tag List