255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default My Ravi Piaggio 2011

Bought in 2011, bike has complete almost 4 years with almost 50K running. There are some major and minor changes made so far.

1. Rear tyre changed to 100/90 Dunlop
    2. HID installed
    3. Charade ignition coil with iridium tiped plug
    4. Studs sportster for touring
    5. Handle changed to AHL Deluxe raised handle
    6. Mirror indicators

Major locations covered so far:

Karachi, Uthal, Hingol, Kund Malir, Quetta, Ziarat, Islamabad, Neelum Valley, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Chistian.

And bike still going good, although the fat tyre has forced bike to consume oil on long runs but its till performing good.

Latest clicks on 21-March-2015

Attached Images Attached Images    

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    i thought the bike hit 130 level road
    and about grip its very strange this bike should,t do that even at 140

faizan bhai its only 125 - less then 11BHP why man why ... by the way new mod is getting viral in Lahore these days and guys are putting 250cc engine in it and really crossing 140kmh barriers I am trying to get in contact with one person will try to share the bike soon with bigger engine.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I must share my experience about it .. my bike never topped to 120 even from start I used to thin but after car Syncing and GPS confirmation I only can confirm it reached 115kmh in my hands and about instability there is an explanation..

If the rear Tyre is to tight in air pressure then this feeling happens.. mostly (when my bike was young) when I came down from a bridge or went to the underpass I clocked 120+ due to inclination and felt really unstable and discussed with mechnic he instantly went to rear tyre and told me bhai apka pichla tyre pather ki trran howa hai iski hawa kam ya normal kerain phir try kerain.... and it really worked next time tyre was even little low on pressure and I rolled it down from Fortress Lahore Bridge and crossed 120 again with no womble , no unstablity or any change in control at all smooth and fast yes it was vibrating like CG because this speed was too much but it was completely in control.. and by the way I always keep little lower pressure in front tyre then normal always it gives more grip as I experienced.

Will do that .. And post the results.. This seems to be a good remedy.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

faizan bhai its only 125 - less then 11BHP why man why ... by the way new mod is getting viral in Lahore these days and guys are putting 250cc engine in it and really crossing 140kmh barriers I am trying to get in contact with one person will try to share the bike soon with bigger engine.

Pics or it didnt happened..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Han1911's (former) deluxe?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It was 296cc ... :O and was doing 7~11km per liter... for reaching that speed... thats one of the major reason for going for bigger engine ..

Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    Han1911's (former) deluxe?

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knife View Post
    Yes i was also pretty amazed at that.. I think that rims needs some adjustment.. As after accident i didnt got them checked properly
    yup that may be the cause
    was the bike shaking or u were feeling that bike lifting or has got light
    Can,t think of a better signature

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It was 296cc ... :O and was doing 7~11km per liter... for reaching that speed... thats one of the major reason for going for bigger engine ..

I met Han1911 bhai yesterday, discussed about his bike...
    he's preparing his bike for the auto show and it was with twin engine...

in the end, he was discussing with his mechanic about either installing pistons of 250cc on each cylinder or not

9. 13-03-2013, 02:26 PM
    r1

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Give it to me for 40 days am go to perform Hajj this year.
    Hahahahaha

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes he installed a multi-cylender engine I heard too.. I dont think he should not alter it he will ruin it too..

Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    I met Han1911 bhai yesterday, discussed about his bike...
    he's preparing his bike for the auto show and it was with twin engine...

in the end, he was discussing with his mechanic about either installing pistons of 250cc on each cylinder or not

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by r1 View Post
    Give it to me for 40 days am going to perform Hajj this year.
    How to contact you?? No PM option

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I must share my experience about it .. my bike never topped to 120 even from start I used to thin but after car Syncing and GPS confirmation I only can confirm it reached 115kmh in my hands and about instability there is an explanation..

If the rear Tyre is to tight in air pressure then this feeling happens.. mostly (when my bike was young) when I came down from a bridge or went to the underpass I clocked 120+ due to inclination and felt really unstable and discussed with mechnic he instantly went to rear tyre and told me bhai apka pichla tyre pather ki trran howa hai iski hawa kam ya normal kerain phir try kerain.... and it really worked next time tyre was even little low on pressure and I rolled it down from Fortress Lahore Bridge and crossed 120 again with no womble , no unstablity or any change in control at all smooth and fast yes it was vibrating like CG because this speed was too much but it was completely in control.. and by the way I always keep little lower pressure in front tyre then normal always it gives more grip as I experienced.

Thanks for the advice about rear tyre it is totally understandable that y a pressurized tyre wont work well at high speed
    And about speed bro mughay sirf power chahiye itni k agar main 100km\h ki speed say bike chala raha hu GT road or agar mughay koi car overtake kerni hay to bike main itni power ho k accelerator daitay e overtaking ho jay

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

after 100KMH the bike is @8~9k RPM which means its already on the top of its power band and its left with little margin to reach uptill 115kmh with a relatively slow pace and maintain it on 115 as long as you have road but at that high speed you cannot jump over take a 600cc or a 800cc or more cc car in any case...

I can tell you from experience, you need atleast a 250cc for what you dream for or put a 250cc engine in a paiggio that can be one option.

and even in that case if you are trying to over take a civic or an Gli or bigger you will not be able to do that ... bigger car bigger engine bigger power ...

Quote Originally Posted by faizandawood007 View Post
    mughay sirf power chahiye itni k agar main 100km\h ki speed say bike chala raha hu GT road or agar mughay koi car overtake kerni hay to bike main itni power ho k accelerator daitay e overtaking ho jay

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

after 100KMH the bike is @8~9k RPM which means its already on the top of its power band and its left with little margin to reach uptill 115kmh with a relatively slow pace and maintain it on 115 as long as you have road but at that high speed you cannot jump over take a 600cc or a 800cc or more cc car in any case...

I can tell you from experience, you need atleast a 250cc for what you dream for or put a 250cc engine in a paiggio that can be one option.

and even in that case if you are trying to over take a civic or an Gli or bigger you will not be able to do that ... bigger car bigger engine bigger power ...
    Do you think that RP's frame is good enough to support the weight and bear the vibrations of 250cc engine? As per my limited knowledge if it bears.. Then the proper will be to install a monoshock (More stability) Rear and front rims changed to 17" and more width tyre. Plus chimta to be changed.

I think GN250's engine fit bolt to bolt in RP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Do you think that RP's frame is good enough to support the weight and bear the vibrations of 250cc engine?
    Yes! and its already happening in Lahore... the probelm is those guys donot have any internet experience or may be they dont bother to come online werna wo log khudi share kerty...and secondly mera kio link nahi nikal pa rha ... bikes ab dosri dafa howa hai k mene Mall road per spot ki hai 3 bikes thien do k black engine thay or aik ka silver... silver engine wali bike mene bilal ganj men bhi dekhi thi ...

wo log nikaltay itni speed say hain or silencer mute rakhay howay hain jesay real heavy bikes auk "Silent" or khamosh garj ky sath kafi tezi say agay nikal jati hain ... CGs peechay akheer shor macha rahi hoti hain but wo log nikal jatay hain .. men pictures lena chahta hon or unsay info bhi lena chahta hon but abhi tak mulakat nahi hiu...

Omer85 talked to his friend Kamran ho fitted a bigger engine he also had the details

Then the proper will be to install a monoshock (More stability)
    ,Plus chimta to be changed.
    mono shock ho tu jaye ga but chimta change kerna peray ga with few alteration in frame for single shock

Rear and front rims changed to 17" and more width tyre.
    This will increase its accelration very much.

I think GN250's engine fit bolt to bolt in RP
    no they have different fitting, new holes or fitting banani peray gee.. but engine will rock paiggio.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes! and its already happening in Lahore... the probelm is those guys donot have any internet experience or may be they dont bother to come online werna wo log khudi share kerty...and secondly mera kio link nahi nikal pa rha ... bikes ab dosri dafa howa hai k mene Mall road per spot ki hai 3 bikes thien do k black engine thay or aik ka silver... silver engine wali bike mene bilal ganj men bhi dekhi thi ...

wo log nikaltay itni speed say hain or silencer mute rakhay howay hain jesay real heavy bikes auk "Silent" or khamosh garj ky sath kafi tezi say agay nikal jati hain ... CGs peechay akheer shor macha rahi hoti hain but wo log nikal jatay hain .. men pictures lena chahta hon or unsay info bhi lena chahta hon but abhi tak mulakat nahi hiu...

Omer85 talked to his friend Kamran ho fitted a bigger engine he also had the details

mono shock ho tu jaye ga but chimta change kerna peray ga with few alteration in frame for single shock

This will increase its accelration very much.

no they have different fitting, new holes or fitting banani peray gee.. but engine will rock paiggio.
    Can you gime a rough estimate of how much a 250cc engine with good condition costs??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

or RP ka engine kittny tak sell ho ga???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sk if you are going to modify rp , i ll suggest buy stuff like swing arm rather then fabricating and gn 250's 30 horses will really make rp fly . its like gn 250 gave rp wings .
    legend will revive soon

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    sk if you are going to modify rp , i ll suggest buy stuff like swing arm rather then fabricating and gn 250's 30 horses will really make rp fly . its like gn 250 gave rp wings .
    Sure swing arm will be the highest priority. Let me get back to my hometown.. I'll hunt for some sportbikes parts.. Or may be i visit chaman.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can you gime a rough estimate of how much a 250cc engine with good condition costs??
    Yehi cost Idea he tu lena chah rha hon will tell every body once i get info .. you know me I am loose on stomach once I know I share with every body.

Quote Originally Posted by atifkhail View Post
    or RP ka engine kittny tak sell ho ga???
    I dont think it will sell good.. yahan CG ka engine bechna mushkil hai koi leta he nahi .. tu RP ka engine tu bilkul he nahi nikalna ..

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    RED BULL

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bhaiya jee Race nai lagani overtake kerna hay bas
    i might not have as much experience as u have but i have driven my CG125 and dhoom from isb to GRW and from Grw to isb and i experienced both feelings. Feeling of an insect on dhoom and a cheeta on CG125.CG125 was new only around 300km driven and according to meter i hit 120+ any time i wanted to not even a single car was hard for me to overtake that was the feeling i wish to feel again and again cutting throw heavy traffic leaving everyone behind as there are hardly few people who drive above 120 on GT road and on that day i decided that i will once make a bike only for tours and INSHALLAH this will happen. Sorry main emotional ho gya tha
    About 250cc engine yup i will also try this too but it will be my last option first i will try to make the bike faster in its genuine form
    And thanks 4 the reply which u always do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

User Tag List