Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 834
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Toyota Probox Owners/ Fan Club

  1. #1
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Toyota Probox & Succeed Owners/ Fan Club

    AOA

    This thread is to discuss and share views regarding TOYOTA PROBOX & SUCCEED from owners and fans to discuss the car.

    Some detail:-

    Manufacturer Toyota
    Production 2002-present
    Body style 5-door
    2wd & 4wd
    Engine 1300cc, 1500cc petrol & 1400cc Diesel D4D Intercooler Turbo
    Transmission 5 speed manual/ 4 speed auto



    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -408425


    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -417129


  2. #2
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This is mine ........ 2007 model ........ F Extra Package ........ 1500cc ........ company fitted DVD and Navigation system along with company fitted antenna on wind screen......... rear wiper ..........black tinted glasses from company ......... comfortable rear seats with 4 headrests from company ......... retractable side mirrors ......... keyless entry from company ......... 14" inch Rim along with 195/70R14 white written words Dunlop SP SPORT 490 tyres recently installed ........... GOLDEN color very rear in probox .......... Top of the line


    toyota probox owners fan club -399019 toyota probox owners fan club -399021 toyota probox owners fan club -399023 toyota probox owners fan club -399024 toyota probox owners fan club -399025 toyota probox owners fan club -399026 toyota probox owners fan club -399028 toyota probox owners fan club -399029 toyota probox owners fan club -399030 toyota probox owners fan club -399031 toyota probox owners fan club -399032 toyota probox owners fan club -399033 toyota probox owners fan club -399036 toyota probox owners fan club -399037 toyota probox owners fan club -399038Toyota Probox Owners/ Fan Club - 396585 Toyota PROBOX Owners  Fan Club Toyota Probox Owners/ Fan Club - 396586 Toyota PROBOX Owners  Fan Club Toyota Probox Owners/ Fan Club - 396587 Toyota PROBOX Owners  Fan Club Toyota Probox Owners/ Fan Club - 396588 Toyota PROBOX Owners  Fan Club Toyota Probox Owners/ Fan Club - 396589 Toyota PROBOX Owners  Fan Club

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    nice starting
    Pakistan <3

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i have got toyota probox 2003 1298cc,DX giving me good fuel mileage of 14+ with ac on with in city and 17+ on highway with ac on,i am pretty much satisfied with the vehicle,as far as rear seats are concerned ,i ve put extra foam in seats during making of seat cover now rear seats are fine.excellent ac and nice drive

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    anwer_ahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Attock
    Age
    32
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have got Toyota Probox 2006 Model 1500cc.
    Kindly if you can advise me the solution for the rear seat as well for increasing the clearance. Currently I have 15" Tyre size, which tyre size should I use?Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -396827

    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -396828

    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -396829

    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -396830

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @anwer ahsen....bro first of all welcome to club,u asked abt rear seats,there can be two solutions to it,i had seen probox in lhr with its seats changed with that of corolla X and its fits well and makes it comfortable,owner was telling me that he got those for 13000 for all 4 seats from peshawar,second solution is go to some poshish wala he ll do padding of foam in the seats and get seats covers on that,but first one is better solution.
    secondly i wont advocate using 15 inch tyres when company has put 13 inch on it,it ll ruin your vehicle suspension with time.
    for info kindly let me know r u using CNG in your vehicle and from where and for how much you got this audio player in your vehicle,it seemed nice.
    lets start sharing milage of probox on this forum as well
    mine i quoted above,can you kindly let me know yours on petrol

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    which air filter r u using in your toyota probox,i checked from toyota 3 S isb and rwp they told me they dont have orignal filter for this vehicle and toyota vitz filter doesnt fit well.so for time being i used lepon air filter costing rs 300 from gawal mandi rwp

  8. #8
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabish1 View Post
    nice starting
    Thanks

  9. #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    anwer_ahsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Attock
    Age
    32
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haris457 View Post
    @anwer ahsen....bro first of all welcome to club,u asked abt rear seats,there can be two solutions to it,i had seen probox in lhr with its seats changed with that of corolla X and its fits well and makes it comfortable,owner was telling me that he got those for 13000 for all 4 seats from peshawar,second solution is go to some poshish wala he ll do padding of foam in the seats and get seats covers on that,but first one is better solution.
    secondly i wont advocate using 15 inch tyres when company has put 13 inch on it,it ll ruin your vehicle suspension with time.
    for info kindly let me know r u using CNG in your vehicle and from where and for how much you got this audio player in your vehicle,it seemed nice.
    lets start sharing milage of probox on this forum as well
    mine i quoted above,can you kindly let me know yours on petrol
    Thanks a lot Haris...I would check from Peshawar and would let you know my experience for the seats...
    I agree with you for the tyre size and have you experienced the Aluminium padding for increasing the clearance?
    I am getting roughly an average of 12.5 Km/liter on a mix of Local and Long drive...I just got the plugs changed and also I plan to change the fuel injector as one of these I had to change last week due to malfunctioning...
    I won't recomend CNG because it should provide fuel economic average on petrol and there is no use to ruin the engine...
    Filter should be the same like corrolla X or XLi but I haven't changed it yet...
    The CD player was installed in the car from Japan and I bought it from Karachi through one of my relatives..
    Rest the car is ideal for use in Pakistan and I also have side business of Agriculture so its the ideal car for farmers as well..

  10. #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    haris457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anwer_ahsan View Post
    Thanks a lot Haris...I would check from Peshawar and would let you know my experience for the seats...
    I agree with you for the tyre size and have you experienced the Aluminium padding for increasing the clearance?
    I am getting roughly an average of 12.5 Km/liter on a mix of Local and Long drive...I just got the plugs changed and also I plan to change the fuel injector as one of these I had to change last week due to malfunctioning...
    I won't recomend CNG because it should provide fuel economic average on petrol and there is no use to ruin the engine...
    Filter should be the same like corrolla X or XLi but I haven't changed it yet...
    The CD player was installed in the car from Japan and I bought it from Karachi through one of my relatives..
    Rest the car is ideal for use in Pakistan and I also have side business of Agriculture so its the ideal car for farmers as well..
    bro i saw that corolla x seats fixed in probox and they seemed quite well and comfortable but corns of this is that they cant be folded as original rear seat can be,as for long drive i put mattress for children to sleep by folding the rear seat
    well i havent used aluminium spacers as i dont require them coz i ve got one kid as dont have that much load in vehicle.
    really its strange why fuel injector stopped working,how u came to know that it has malfunctioned.
    12km a ltr with mix of drive with in a city and on long routes seems less to me as i am getting 14+ with in the city with ac on and 17km+/ltr with ac on high way,problem may be petrol pump at your side as i go to panjsarki shell pump which is famous for good quality fuel,though mine is 1300 cc and yours is 1500cc,that may have created the difference in mileage.
    oh ya i remember that you wrote that u havent still changed air filoter that might be the reason,it may be choked,corolla xli or x air filter doesnt fit in it,you may have to get belta air filter of lepon (singapore),that will cost you around 300,rest i changed all transmission oils and engine oil/filter from toyota.
    its good forum to discuss and guide each other on probox and mutually benefit from each others experience

  11. #11
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ anwer_ahsan

    Nice ride

  12. #12
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @haris457

    Upload the pictures of your ride

  13. #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    salal_abid15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default finally thread is here

    here are the details of my car:
    it's 1300cc and bought about 3 months back, have plans to install a nice set of rims till than have added wheel caps, got seat covers stitched, put a handle cover, exhaust cover, mud flaps, a CD player (from previous car), floor mats, cargo net to put in the small things which create noise, and have added a carpet in the cargo area to give a decent look which has reduced road noise to much extent. Don't have any plans to install cng!

    about the average it gives my 13-15 in city, haven't checked on long route.


    Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -398458 Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -398459 Toyota PROBOX Owners Fan Club -398460

  14. #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    salal_abid15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I am in search of that chrome logo visible in some members post in the center of steering wheel, if any of you knows where to find it kindly share it here

  15. #15
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salal_abid15 View Post
    I am in search of that chrome logo visible in some members post in the center of steering wheel, if any of you knows where to find it kindly share it here

    Dear its not just the chrome logo ......... If u observe the steering wheel then you will find out that the whole steering is different ........... This steering comes in F Extra Package from company

  16. 25-04-2012, 05:09 PM

    Site Banned

    Reason
    Spam

  17. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    salal_abid15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by engineermali View Post
    Dear its not just the chrome logo ......... If u observe the steering wheel then you will find out that the whole steering is different ........... This steering comes in F Extra Package from company
    looks like I couldn't clear my point, all I wanted to say was about that chrome logo which is available in market but I would have to search for it, so asked if any one has saw it he could tell me the shop address. Yes I did observed the changed and little bulkier steering wheel!

  18. #17
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salal_abid15 View Post
    looks like I couldn't clear my point, all I wanted to say was about that chrome logo which is available in market but I would have to search for it, so asked if any one has saw it he could tell me the shop address. Yes I did observed the changed and little bulkier steering wheel!

    Ahan ....... Okay ........ This steering wheels also comes in the full option 2002 to 2004 vitz. If you want one then you can find in any old japan parts market.

  19. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahazoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    26
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Mashallah nice ride Engineermali (ali bhai)
    "Do not wait for leaders;
    do it alone, person to person"

  20. #19
    Site Banned Follow
    engineermali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahazoor View Post
    Mashallah nice ride Engineermali (ali bhai)
    Thanks ......... kaal aap kay baray bhai [I H] nay bhi chalaye

  21. #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahazoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    26
    Posts
    616
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes, he is talking about this, and share some info about ur probox,
    "Do not wait for leaders;
    do it alone, person to person"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •