Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Review: Suzuki GS150 "Tour-King"

AoA Everybody.

Its often the simplest of things that bring the most happiness in life. I never truly understood that sentiment until I got an opportunity to get my hands on a motorcycle.

Boy! How have I been living all these years? is this for real? can one get from A to B and have fun at the same time? these were some of the questions that immediately crossed my mind.

Then there is the feeling of some serious horsepower between one's legs. more than one horsepower if you get what I am saying .

I was hooked. boots in the breeze, wind in my face, with the sweet sound of a high revving engine. AND THEN IT HIT ME "I WAS BORN TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE".

The current crop of street-bikes just didn't tickle my fancy. the heavier ones were a little too heavy as I still have a steep learning curve to climb before graduating to a multi-piston machine. Anyways, after an exhaustive search, I found the one that fit the bill. Suzuki GS150 "Tour-King".

Review: Suzuki GS150 "Tour-King" - Pic2 zps96e12d49

Features:

1. 150 cc of displacement
    2. 12 Brake Horsepower
    3. Front Disk, Rear Drum
    4. Plenty of Luggage carrying ability (Trunk and Panniers)
    5. External 12-volt power outlet (waterproof).
    6. Secondary 12-volt power outlet (inside rear trunk)
    7. Self Start
    8. Handle Bar Pouch
    9. 13 liter fuel-tank

Review: Suzuki GS150 "Tour-King" - Pic1 zpsfac25fef

Review: Suzuki GS150 "Tour-King" - Pic2 zps96e12d49

Review: Suzuki GS150 "Tour-King" - Pic3 zpsa1ed162b

Review: Suzuki GS150 "Tour-King" - Pic4 zps5d685675

Review: Suzuki GS150 "Tour-King" - Pic5 zps105ab83f

What I like:

1. The bike's suspension is really superb. Its quiet comfortable even for longer than usual rides.

2. The bike's rake and trail are really designed for long and easy riding. the higher rake/trail stabilizes the bike even at really slow speeds.

3. Front disk brakes make stopping this monster a breeze. rear drums are only "so,so" at it.

4. 12 volt-power outlet on handlebar allow usage of GPS navigation equipment (or a cell-phone or MP3 player). yes! one can also use it to recharge stuff.

5. Wide seat offers plenty of room for a comfortable seating experience for the buns.

6. wide and high angle handlebars truly help in eliminating the fatigue from arms and shoulders

7. Self start is a real plus cause kick-starting is just exhausting and grows really old really fast. plus my knees don't feel as young as they did 15 years back.

8. back-rest for the pillion rider also makes it quiet a pleasurable experience for the one sitting behind you. in turn, it makes the whole ride even more pleasurable for you as you hear less complains.

9. the internal 12-volt power outlet (housed inside the rear trunk) makes it possible to use it as a power source for the camping lights and recharge your laptop and stuff like that.

10. the handle bar pouch is a just a dream accessory. it makes it very convenient to place the most/often needed stuff such as cell-phone, hands-free, cigarettes and lighters within reach. the best part is that you can take it off, wash and put it back on if it gets dirty.....by the way, I'm not suggesting that you make/attend phone calls and smoke while driving a motorcycle.

11. the bike is quiet soundless for its engine size. even while revving the engine, it hardly makes any sound. unlike Hondas that make your brain explode inside your head when somebody crosses you by.

12. the bike's engine is also very smooth. hardly any vibration at any RPM level. unlike the current crop of street-bikes that even shake your teeth loose.

Review: Suzuki GS150 "Tour-King" - Pic7 zps48248c98

Things that I don't like: (most of the stuff that I am about to mention are probably linked to poor quality control)

1. the frame of the bike is already starting to rust. rust spots are growing everywhere. even some of the nuts and bolts have decided to join in.

2. the rear drums make a strange sound when applying brake pressure. the authorized Suzuki mechanic told me that it happens with most of them. nothing to worry about. his advice: learn to live with it. this world isn't prefect. wow! thats deep.

3. the texture on the handlebar grips kinda bits into my hands. don't like it one bit.

4. some of the markings here and there (specially on the controls) are pretty much vanishing all by themselves. poor quality ink/stamping I guess.

5. poor quality of paint. almost everywhere you can see signs of paint saying "good bye buddy, its been a short but fun ride".

6. the trip-meter isn't working anymore. I'm not even sure that it worked from the beginning. I am just assuming that it worked.

7. the bike's got a habit of breaking rpm and clutch cables like its some sort of a national responsibility.

8. you'll surely be surprised to learn how fast it eats rear brake shoes. the authorized mechanic told me that it happens because of the heavy weight of this bike and takes some serious braking power to stop it in its tracks.

9. the slim tyres look fugly. as per my discussions with my mechanic, if I install fatter tyres, the bike will become sluggish. I do plan to install fatter tyres cause these one are just destroying the look of this otherwise handsome monster.

10. the muffler which does an amazing job of reducing the exhaust sound gets really hot to touch (learned it the hard way on several occasions). the company should have provided the muffler with a heat shield.

11. the 12-volt power outlet which are otherwise very useful are limited in their capacity. they only allow 110-watts of electricity which is only useful for electronics and not enough for cooking/heating equipment. it would have really neat if I could power a small electric stove or a heater.

12. the side covers aka tapas have no locking mechanism. imagine the level of trust held by company in our society.

13. chain makes a funny griding sound at low speeds. the mechanic says that its pretty normal with chain driven bikes and I must oil this chain and its sprockets regularly but still, if I oil it too much then I get drips and runs from sides of the chain cover which is just nasty.

14. there is no beeper installed with the turn signals. at times one forgets that the left/right turn signal is on. a beeper would have been nice.

15. the brake light in the rear trunk was really weak/dim. I had the OEM (factory installed) replaced with an aftermarket bulb and now it shines like it should.

16. the locking mechanism on the rear trunk and panniers should have their own keys. a single key for the ignition, side lock, fuel tank, rear trunk and pannier is just asking for trouble. too many locks with one key will wear the key out sooner than it should.

17. the fuel selector is all wrong. turning it up means moving the reserve arrow down, who can remember all that? I still have to ask the mechanic to turn it to "ON" position. is there any way to permanently disable this contraption?

18. the turn signal and neutral indicators are really dim and hard to see in normal day light.

19. I just fail to understand the thought behind the "Engine-On" switch in the handlebar. why turning the key ignition switch to "ON" isn't enough? why over complicate a pretty simple process?

20. the rear trunk does not have a parking light. only brake lights. why?

21. bike is super heavy. putting it on center/double stand requires one hell of an effort. in full load, it requires two people to lift and pull to put it on double stand. in fact, the double stand has already been welded once. just imagine seeing it break into two pieces by the sheer weight of the bike.

22. the cheap quality horn works at times and at times it totally refuses to do anything.

23. the cheap quality headlight is useful for nothing. the beam is no way near safe enough to drive even in absolute darkness and on top of that it scatters too a degree (360 degrees to be precise) that even a huge pot hole in the middle of the road is impossible to spot.

Review: Suzuki GS150 "Tour-King" - Pic6 zps0c8a6737

Final Thought:

With all its faults, the bike is super fun. due to its heavy weight, it runs smoother, quieter and without any road/ground and engine vibrations. literally, driving it at 80-90km/h feels like you are cruising at a comfortable 40km/h.

the company is offering a superb product here. they just need to improve upon the quality of stuff that are putting in this bike. the engine is powerful enough that it can easily take two riders and loads of other stuff to any height a motorcycle can/should. however the cheap quality of accessories such as cables, brake shoes, tyres and stuff are a major turn off.

The bike has the potential to become the best locally manufactured touring bike however the company should invest in quality instead of relying on poor quality parts to lower its price in a bid to attract more customers.

Regards.

Some more pics of the Tour-King with the windshield

and...some more pics

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    hmmmmmmmmm...... you know who is benifitting from your both disccusion ? its my cruiser ... lolx
    no worries waqar bhai, im happy for your cruiser too....coz i will be the one riding it when we'll travel north next spring, and u'll be on my gs.....hahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (evil laugh)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dr.omair View Post
    Conclusion:
    While planning to add forward footrests, alot things need to be taken into consideration

Although a higher and wider position gives u optimum comfort, it takes away some part of the stability
    Maximum stability can be achieved by moving your feet closer to the midline

Rest i leave to brother Tariq Butt for his expert suggestions

Regards
    Bro, this is exactly what I have been trying to say all along. I am also very glad that your experiment also gave exactly similar results. the physics principle also suggests the same thing. for a bike ride to be more stable, feet need to be in line with the handle bars as to not disturb the overall center of gravity of the bike. otherwise we are adding an active pendulum to the bike by taking our feet apart and wider than the handle bars.

Bottom line: the maximum stability and cornering ability would be where feet are in line with handle bars. if you want to add more cornering ability, just bring your feet closer and if you want to add more straight line stability at the cost of decreased cornering ability just bring them apart.

Regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    876 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dr.omair View Post
    no worries waqar bhai, im happy for your cruiser too....coz i will be the one riding it when we'll travel north next spring, and u'll be on my gs.....hahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (evil laugh)
    you will be wellcome to have a ride out. no problem

Quote Originally Posted by 12gauge View Post
    Bro, this is exactly what I have been trying to say all along. I am also very glad that your experiment also gave exactly similar results. the physics principle also suggests the same thing. for a bike ride to be more stable, feet need to be in line with the handle bars as to not disturb the overall center of gravity of the bike. otherwise we are adding an active pendulum to the bike by taking our feet apart and wider than the handle bars.

Bottom line: the maximum stability and cornering ability would be where feet are in line with handle bars. if you want to add more cornering ability, just bring your feet closer and if you want to add more straight line stability at the cost of decreased cornering ability just bring them apart.

Regards.
    hmmm .... I dont know the total weight which will be accumalted but I think my road master would be around 130KG (rough Idea) so I dont think I can put the rest area in crash bar any where far then point B (2nd Test with 29 points) and I should adopt the same area for leg resting as well or may be on test it comes out different I think it would be better to test the ride first and then fabricate..
    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/motorcycle-travel-diaries/277725-sober-riders-visit-khunjerab-adventurous-way-via-nori-pass

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is the fuel capacity in gs150 tank including reserve.?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsan95 View Post
    What is the fuel capacity in gs150 tank including reserve.?
    14 litre
    but mentioned on manual 12 litre

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
    I dont know the total weight which will be accumalted but I think my road master would be around 130KG (rough Idea) so I dont think I can put the rest area in crash bar any where far then point B (2nd Test with 29 points) and I should adopt the same area for leg resting as well or may be on test it comes out different I think it would be better to test the ride first and then fabricate..
    GS 150 is around 110-115 kgs..... Your RM should weigh heavier
    Point B is infact the best position for placing the footrests, but the precision location will depend on your height and seating habits. U can test that on my bike and later incorporate the idea in yours

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 12gauge View Post
    That is one awesome bike bro. MashAllah! I specially like the custom crash/engine guard. I am working on an almost similar design myself and was kinda worried how it would turn out. now after seeing almost similar thing in your bike, I am now pretty much relaxed that it would look alright.

Did you buy prefabricated or its a custom fabrication? what are the overall dimensions of the crash/engine guard?

Regards.
    Glad you like it man, its rare when someone really appreciates your hardwork. About the leg guards, unfortunately I built it up from scratch since nothing even remotely similar was available on the market. I bought about 10ft of 14 gauge iron pipe from a local steel warehouse (16 gauge will work too). Used a simple butterfly leg guard design from the internet for reference. The overall width of the guard from side to side is about 26-27 inches, height is about 14 inches. Made a crude design out of iron wire and took it to the local iron-smith(welder) for cutting, bending and welding. He did a fairly good job but i guess skill my vary from welder to welder. Then I took it to a bike mechanic to make and weld the fitting hubs (like local leg guards have). Finally had it chromed by a guy who does chrome stuff of silencers etc.

Posting another image fr better ref...
    .Review Suzuki GS150 &quotTourKing" -1329568

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Waqas Hassan

Boss tell me from where i can get these luggage boxes.
    Please do tell me on this no as well 03465393284.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vikas_car View Post
    Boss tell me from where i can get these luggage boxes.
    Please do tell me on this no as well 03465393284.
    Bought mine from Karachi at Jaffer Jees, leather for Rs.7000 a pair. Dont know where MR Suzuki get their hardboxes though..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by the47man View Post
    Bought mine from Karachi at Jaffer Jees, leather for Rs.7000 a pair. Dont know where MR Suzuki get their hardboxes though..
    And where'd u get those side mirrors?
    With Stock side mirrors I can't see back properly while traveling at 70 /80 kmph due to Lil vibrations in the glass..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This is One of the best GS review I have seen on PW.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    31.5497 N, 74.3436 E

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Glad you like it man, its rare when someone really appreciates your hardwork. About the leg guards, unfortunately I built it up from scratch since nothing even remotely similar was available on the market. I bought about 10ft of 14 gauge iron pipe from a local steel warehouse (16 gauge will work too). Used a simple butterfly leg guard design from the internet for reference. The overall width of the guard from side to side is about 26-27 inches, height is about 14 inches. Made a crude design out of iron wire and took it to the local iron-smith(welder) for cutting, bending and welding. He did a fairly good job but i guess skill my vary from welder to welder. Then I took it to a bike mechanic to make and weld the fitting hubs (like local leg guards have). Finally had it chromed by a guy who does chrome stuff of silencers etc.

Well....Bro...the crash bar is going nicely with the overall theme of the bike. I am also going for something similar. I hope it will turn out as good as yours.

Regards.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=12gauge;4171625]Email sent bro.

Dear I haven't received any email.
    Still waiting.

ahzafar@gmail.com

Regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sex on tyres
    legend will revive soon

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice to read your review. But i disagree on most of the DIS-LIKES that u mentioned. Instead of arguing, lets make it simple and short. For each part of the bike (like, tanky-tapay, seat cover, rims) you need to have special polish that will make it rust-proof and will minimize the fading of paints. Bike Horn and headlight needs to be changed with custom ones (BTW, i installed Cultus HID in my 2012 GS150 and it was more like a car light). Bike tyres needs to be replaced as per your liking. This beauty needs to be maintained more then its rivals. So its not recommended for everyday users. If u take my suggestion, try changing your mechanic, things will work.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsan95 View Post
    And where'd u get those side mirrors?
    With Stock side mirrors I can't see back properly while traveling at 70 /80 kmph due to Lil vibrations in the glass..
    Got the side mirrors from haripur, but I couldnt find any dealer selling a full pair even in pindi market. For some reason all those retailers only have right side round chrome mirrors, not for left side, so i bought two and had a local ironsmith (khairadi) bend the other mirror for the left side.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GS 150 Is a rubbish product all in all.
    suzuki won't make any improvements, and if they do they will charge like a laughable price for it maybe 135,000 pkr. National attitude is to push push push & push poor quality products as 'best quality. If they had any sense they would have properly tested their product before launching, and its hasn't been improved much in last several years.
    Its all around us in local suzukis, hondas, and toyotas. There are no more nissans, or mazda or korean players left in the market.

so that is that as far as expectations about the manufacturer doing something to improve their product.
    as far as the product itself is concerned, in my peronsal opinion after road testing it and reading up on nice reviews (like this one) and asking questions from real owners, its a definite NO NO. DO NOT go for this bike, buy some other used one like kawasaki GTO 110, or 125 or honda 125 deluxe. (weights just 112 kg as opposed to the 118.5 of the Gs). the local suzuki GS 150 is just not a good product.
    one more things is that a chasis should be well balanced, being a heavy weight is not a LIKES or plus.
    Its attractive, but in the end deception leading to illusion.
    just look at how many are for sale only on pakwheels

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy5 View Post
    suzuki won't make any improvements, and if they do they will charge like a laughable price for it maybe 135,000 pkr. National attitude is to push push push & push poor quality products as 'best quality. If they had any sense they would have properly tested their product before launching, and its hasn't been improved much in last several years.
    Its all around us in local suzukis, hondas, and toyotas. There are no more nissans, or mazda or korean players left in the market.

so that is that as far as expectations about the manufacturer doing something to improve their product.
    as far as the product itself is concerned, in my peronsal opinion after road testing it and reading up on nice reviews (like this one) and asking questions from real owners, its a definite NO NO. DO NOT go for this bike, buy some other used one like kawasaki GTO 110, or 125 or honda 125 deluxe. (weights just 112 kg as opposed to the 118.5 of the Gs). the local suzuki GS 150 is just not a good product.
    one more things is that a chasis should be well balanced, being a heavy weight is not a LIKES or plus.
    As long as our jahil awam continue to purchase these poor quality products without any resistance and pool money to these local stupid monkeys, these companies will never change and nor will our fate
    Actually we deserve these out dated products because the mentality of most of our awaam is so primitive
    Similar case with petrol prices
    If each and every middle class person in this country stops and i mean completely stops buying petrol for even a god damn week and convey some sort of message to the fools sitting in the parliament, and then see how the government will react because all of the tax and commission of corrupt officials is coming from petrol purchases by people
    Nothing will change if we do not do something and let IMF and these corrupt monkeys control our fate
    Enough compromise, its time to resist and fight for our rights
    Even Allah does not change the fate of a nation who do not want to change themselves
    Even a single day boycott of petrol and diesel will result in a loss of millions or billions for the corrupt government and teach them a lesson that the people can resist against them and IMF which these monkeys have brought into our peaceful lives

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy5 View Post

Dude no one said it was better than a CBR or a Roadmaster, people like it because they find it COMPARATIVELY better than many local bikes. I wish they would still make roadmasters or start selling proper bikes in Pakistan but that is not the case. And then again thats just a matter of personal opinion and preference. If I like GS, I am never gonna say that it is a good bike for all, it just means that it satisfies my personal needs. In this country if we don't get our desired product we do the next best thing, we make it ourselves, like many people here have done so (me included). We do however like GS because of minor improvements like bigger engine, wider seat etc not because its the perfect bike, but because its a step towards improvement and due to high sales Honda and Ravi are already gearing up to assemble bigger engines of their own. This is how things improve mate, slowly and consistently, not overnight. Suzuki actually did introduce a sports bike in their showrooms, The Inazuma 250; guess how many sales they made on that? almost nill.
    You didn't like GS, thats ok cause you have a right to have personal preference and it didn't suit yours. I only hope that you tried it before buying, otherwise you must have lost a lot of money I guess .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir,

There is a difference between an opinion and preferences or likes. Opinions when based on haze etc or simply wrong facts are tantamount to rubbish.
    Now coming right to the bone of contention so as to speak, allow me first to get back to you on whether i did actually buy the bike or not. as i mentioned 'after talking to existing owners & a road test, it is a NO NO', hence sorry to bust your bubble here mate, but i am a detailed, careful and satisfied shopper in every category and hence i actually never bought one. As it became clear to me pretty soon that this is an illusion rather than a good spend of money.

I have no disagreement that you like your bike ( & why should there be a disagreement). However i completely disagree with the argument your provide further on. Neither Suzuki nor motorbikes are a new category/product for Pakistan. GS 150 is also not a new product it has been there for quite some years. and has been the same old quality. It makes no sense to me when i read that, 'this is how things improve' ,

Well since both the manufacturer and this model has been in market for years, where have the sales gone? i don't see many on the roads in Pakistan. So they have 'not' been able to improve the product and it is their i.e. Suzuki's failure. This attitude is also present in other products of local suzuki e.g. Alto, Mehran, Khyber etc, it took a huge influx of imported used Efi low consumption cars for them to give their largest selling model i.e. Mehran a simple EFI upgrade!. had they done so 'proactively' in the last 20 years, they would not have suffered at the hands of the imports. It is a National attitude mate! not a sign of progress. It's the same with local Toyota - it has taken Toyota Japan to dictate the 2014 model to Toyota indus, since they were going down the drain in quality perception ratings.

The web, the street, the buyer, the after market mechanic, the parts stores across the country are full of 'negative' opinion about this bike, but is the manufacturer listening? one look at few internet sales advertisements will tell us that over 200 are for sale , of as late as 2011 model to 2013. Comparatively speaking its a much lesser quality bike than honda and some other makes and drops in its value immediately after you buy one. Plus its just simply very 1960's looking. Come on look at the speedometer & tachometer dials.

Professionally i am from consumer research and brand consultancy . In marketing a 4P's principle is followed (product, price, promotion & placements) in all those 4 P's - the first is of unique and highest priority. They have got that first P wrong to start with. Which is to say their product itself is bad, it can never be successful against superior products like the kawasaki GTO or the honda 125. now thats a brand!

In any case, good for you if you are happy with your purchase, i just didn't want to get into the 'unsatisfied mode' after spending 114,00 on a 150 bike, with so many problems.
    The GS 150 is like the Pakistan cricket team, they would blaze through a tournaments stages beating the crap out of our toughest rivals getting us all excited and planning our days off for the final/or semi final with friends and family .....sitting on the edge of our seats....... only to seem them go down the toilet drain against a team, who come from a country where people eat lot of red peppers in breakfast!. And whos internal insurgency has in fact only been removed with the historic help of 'our' armed forces.

No, thank you i will choose a two wheeler which can hold its own. - I demand that for my money, rather than having to compromise. Hence my money is going to savings for a 450. That improvement for me.

The GS 150 is again creating a little market buzz and miserably failing to convert that into sales. It's a retired super model.the make up and treatments are keeping the charm there, but she just doesn't have that kick
    :-)

cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

User Tag List