Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool Suzuki Swift Owners Club

Suzuki Swift Owners Club - 14126521430 e098949a94 o

Welcome aboard the Suzuki Swift Owners Club, a group for the passionate and crazy owners of Suzuki Swift.

This thread will serve as a discussion forum for all the owners of Suzuki Swift across Pakistan. Members can post their experiences as well seek help for their automobile in various areas of interest.

Apart from the regular discussion and posts there would be regular meets, get together as well as cruises in cities across Pakistan. The primary motive of the club is to promote the desire of the members to help and share information with other fellow members particularly related to Suzuki Swift.

For the convenience of the members, below is a list of problems/ solutions being posted by different members of Suzuki Swift. Just click on any to go to that specific topic.

Table of Contents

1. Guide to CNG conversion
    2. Workshop manual (pdf)
    3. Maintenance Tips for owners
    4. Causes of poor mileage
    5. Platinum vs. Iridium Plugs debate
    6. Rain water accumulation problem in the spare wheel area
    7. Guide to measure mileage

Guide to Suzuki Authorized Dealerships
    Key: Recommended - Not Recommended

Karachi
    Suzuki Carachi Motors
    Suzuki South
    Naseer Autos

Suzuki North
    Suzuki Defence Motors
    Khair Agencies
    I.G Motors
    Suzuki POLAD
    Lahore
    Suzuki Master Motors
    Islamabad
    Suzuki Islamabad Motors I-9
    Azim Motors I-10
    Suzuki Kazmi Motors

Suzuki Federal Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Motors Murree Road
    Suzuki Humak Motors Islamabad
    Suzuki Chaudary Humak Motors
    Suzuki 6th Road Motors
    Multan
    Suzuki Oriental Motors
    Bhawalpur
    Suzuki Bahawalpur Motors
    Gujranwala
    Suzuki Gujranwala Motors

More coming soon...

Thank you for your stay

Baat karo haq ki, chahay hatt jaye sabki

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MBilalBhatti View Post
    1. Any tips during the run in period or should i just drive normally?
    Just drive at slow speed. Don't go more than 90 km/hr initially.

2. I am looking for mud flaps, floor mats, seat covers and car cover. Do suzuki dealerships offer a package for this or something?
    Not sure about this

3. Where to get mudflaps, mats etc from in Islu/Pindi in case i don't get these from the dealer?
    U can get everything from Kamran Market, Saddar, Rawalpindi

4. Any other tips for a brand new swift.
    Make sure to check everything when you have your car in Suzuki Azim Motors. Check for scratches, engine oil, lights, breaks, everything in detail. Take ur time and don't leave from there unless u r fully satisfied.
    Best quality mud flaps are available at any Suzuki dealership. The available in the market are not of good quality. I purchased mud flaps but never installed them. For rest of the stuff you can check local market.
    The More You Learn the Better You Get.......Drive Safe, for Yourself, for Your Loved Ones and for Humanity

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lancer93 View Post
    2. I am looking for mud flaps, floor mats, seat covers and car cover. Do suzuki dealerships offer a package for this or something?
    3. Where to get mudflaps, mats etc from in Islu/Pindi in case i don't get these from the dealer?

I purchased Mud Flaps + Floor Mats + Steering Wheel Rubber Grip from Japan Autos (local accessories shop) near Adil Hospital Lahore for my DLX last month and in total they cost me 2450 Rs.

The quality of the mudflaps is exactly what official Suzuki give (I checked).

My advice is to not go over this price.

Steering Wheel grip costs vary.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys, a little bit of information that the forum members should be aware about.

Yesterday I went to Suzuki Mini Motors to get my bumpers fixed and after they did that (complete to my satisfaction), I asked their head mechanic to take a look at my car as I had recently purchased it (I'm the second owner) and tell me if there were any issues with it.

The only real issue I'm facing currently is that sometimes when I put the car in first gear and accelerate the engine revs a bit too much but then I have to control it and it becomes normal, but then again this isn't something that worries me and it doesn't really happen all the time and the amount it revs on its own isn't too much.

Anyways, the mechanic drove the car a little and pin pointed this issue and asked me if I was facing something like high revs?!?

I was really impressed by that and said yes I am and then he proceeded further to look into the engine bay and tell me how a few wires were lose and this and that gave me an overall verdict about the condition of the engine and the car.

He basically said that the car was okay and I shouldn't be worried at all however the rev issue is because of the throttle controller and I should get it opened and cleaned thoroughly and then it will run extremely smooth. He proceeded to tell me that the procedure takes an hour and will cost 1700 Rs after taxes.

Now as soon as he mentioned that he would have to open the throttle controller to fix it, all kinds of red flags started to go up in my head and I told him I will get it done later in a few days.

When I started the car again to leave, the engine light turned on and stayed on. Now this pissed me off furiously as this hadn't happened before since I had bought the car, to fix this , he checked a few wires again and then disconnected the battery for 2 minutes and then told me to start the car again. I did and the light was gone.

After I got home (around 10 kms distance) the light was back on, I immediately drove back and gave the mechanic a piece of my mind. Firstly he simply refused to look at my car because apparently he was on a lunch break so they made me wait. I meanwhile had gone to all the supervisors and they assured me and apologized that they would sort this issue out so I waited for another 30 minutes

Then this other guy came with a scanner and he connected it into the port of the car and basically said that everything was fine with the car but the light was on due to an Oxygen Sensor issue and the reason he gave me was that its producing too much oxygen.

When I asked him that why didn't the light turn on while I was using the car and is the car producing more oxygen since I've come into your workshop?

he didn't have an answer.

Anyways, whatever he did with his scanner sorted the issue out and the light was gone after that. He told me to drive the car and if the light comes back on again they will fix it to which I said I can't drive back and forth because of a problem that has been caused by your mechanic in the first place but still giving you the benefit of the doubt, lets suppose I've gone and the light is back on again, what will you check then?

He said we will check the wiring so I made them check it while I was still there and thankfully there were not any issues with it.

Afterwards I went to their supervisor Radhid Mansoor and inquired that earlier on your mechanic had suggested getting the throttle controller cleaned so would you suggest that I get it done and he was a very honest person I must say and told me not to mess around with it so I thanked him and hauled *** outta there .

I realize i've made a very long post here but my basic message to you all is that I had gone to Mini Motors because a number of people have really praised them here on pakwheels so figured it was worth a shot. But this experience has left me with doubt and unsure about the quality of customer service Suzuki boasts to give its clients. Please always be careful and aware when others try to swindle you. I for one will hesitate in trusting the mechanic at Suzuki Mini Motors for a while.

Peace

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nayefs View Post

Yesterday I went to Suzuki Mini Motors to get my bumpers fixed and after they did that (complete to my satisfaction), I asked their head mechanic to take a look at my car as I had recently purchased it (I'm the second owner) and tell me if there were any issues with it.

The only real issue I'm facing currently is that sometimes when I put the car in first gear and accelerate the engine revs a bit too much but then I have to control it and it becomes normal, but then again this isn't something that worries me and it doesn't really happen all the time and the amount it revs on its own isn't too much.

Anyways, the mechanic drove the car a little and pin pointed this issue and asked me if I was facing something like high revs?!?

I was really impressed by that and said yes I am and then he proceeded further to look into the engine bay and tell me how a few wires were lose and this and that gave me an overall verdict about the condition of the engine and the car.

He basically said that the car was okay and I shouldn't be worried at all however the rev issue is because of the throttle controller and I should get it opened and cleaned thoroughly and then it will run extremely smooth. He proceeded to tell me that the procedure takes an hour and will cost 1700 Rs after taxes.

Now as soon as he mentioned that he would have to open the throttle controller to fix it, all kinds of red flags started to go up in my head and I told him I will get it done later in a few days.

When I started the car again to leave, the engine light turned on and stayed on. Now this pissed me off furiously as this hadn't happened before since I had bought the car, to fix this , he checked a few wires again and then disconnected the battery for 2 minutes and then told me to start the car again. I did and the light was gone.

After I got home (around 10 kms distance) the light was back on, I immediately drove back and gave the mechanic a piece of my mind. Firstly he simply refused to look at my car because apparently he was on a lunch break so they made me wait. I meanwhile had gone to all the supervisors and they assured me and apologized that they would sort this issue out so I waited for another 30 minutes

Then this other guy came with a scanner and he connected it into the port of the car and basically said that everything was fine with the car but the light was on due to an Oxygen Sensor issue and the reason he gave me was that its producing too much oxygen.

When I asked him that why didn't the light turn on while I was using the car and is the car producing more oxygen since I've come into your workshop?

Anyways, whatever he did with his scanner sorted the issue out and the light was gone after that. He told me to drive the car and if the light comes back on again they will fix it to which I said I can't drive back and forth because of a problem that has been caused by your mechanic in the first place but still giving you the benefit of the doubt, lets suppose I've gone and the light is back on again, what will you check then?

He said we will check the wiring so I made them check it while I was still there and thankfully there were not any issues with it.

Afterwards I went to their supervisor Radhid Mansoor and inquired that earlier on your mechanic had suggested getting the throttle controller cleaned so would you suggest that I get it done and he was a very honest person I must say and told me not to mess around with it so I thanked him and hauled *** outta there .

I realize i've made a very long post here but my basic message to you all is that I had gone to Mini Motors because a number of people have really praised them here on pakwheels so figured it was worth a shot. But this experience has left me with doubt and unsure about the quality of customer service Suzuki boasts to give its clients. Please always be careful and aware when others try to swindle you. I for one will hesitate in trusting the mechanic at Suzuki Mini Motors for a while.

Peace
    Man you are mean with that extra oxygen you could have helped cutting down global warming you could have won noble prize for that.
    On serious note so he said that oxygen sensor is producing extra oxygen??? Hmm I need some strong drugs to to digest it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    Man you are mean with that extra oxygen you could have helped cutting down global warming you could have won noble prize for that.
    On serious note so he said that oxygen sensor is producing extra oxygen??? Hmm I need some strong drugs to to digest it
    Ispaghol sales would be going off the charts!
    2015 Suzuki Swift DLX | 2015 Honda City 1.3

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That was my initial thought too to be honest.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thanks, I am hoping to get them from the dealership! Waiting for the sales invoice to be delivered, its been a week already!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Peace
    I am encountering the same bloody Oxygen sensor issue since 1 month, Engine check light continuously behave on and off..... loss of power issue with some times RPM dropped is also observed. every time on check with scanner same O2 issue pops.

After checking from local and 3S dealers, some say the fuel quality is bad and some says the O2 sensor is malfunctioning and need to replace.

After googling i found that after 70,000 KMs the O2 sensor replacement is due.

3S dealer price for 1 sensor is 18000/- and used sensor is available in market around 1000/- to 2000/-, Online (Aliexpress.com) it is available at 4000/- 7000/- price.

Guys could you please suggest whether i go for used or for new (online or from 3s dealer).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkashifnadeem View Post
    I am encountering the same bloody Oxygen sensor issue since 1 month, Engine check light continuously behave on and off..... loss of power issue with some times RPM dropped is also observed. every time on check with scanner same O2 issue pops.

After checking from local and 3S dealers, some say the fuel quality is bad and some says the O2 sensor is malfunctioning and need to replace.

After googling i found that after 70,000 KMs the O2 sensor replacement is due.

3S dealer price for 1 sensor is 18000/- and used sensor is available in market around 1000/- to 2000/-, Online (Aliexpress.com) it is available at 4000/- 7000/- price.

Guys could you please suggest whether i go for used or for new (online or from 3s dealer).
    You asked about error code? 70k km is for old style o2 sensor I know a m13a near 280k km on odo and o2 is the one that came with car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You asked about error code? 70k km is for old style o2 sensor I know a m13a near 280k km on odo and o2 is the one that came with car
    Yes, Scanned several time from different places and every time the same O2 error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes, Scanned several time from different places and every time the same O2 error.

you from Karachi bro right? which dealerships you visited? I would suggest go to carachi motors on shahra-e-faisal. i m having my car being maintained from them for more than 2 years now and no compliants.
    Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes I am from Khi, I visited margalla motor.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Common problem with m13a it will throw error code of o2 sensor been bad while sensor doing it work fine have fix lot of cars with this issue

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Suzuki Swift Owners Club

Quote Originally Posted by 4084 View Post
    Common problem with m13a it will throw error code of o2 sensor been bad while sensor doing it work fine have fix lot of cars with this issue
    How to fix, could you please provide some light on it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

loss of power issue with some times RPM dropped is also observed. every time on check with scanner same O2 issue pops.
    The mechanic at Mini Motors did say that the rev drop and increase for me was a throttle controller issue though....

dunno how much truth there is to that statement however

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeh I forgot to mention that one mechanic also suggest me to get throttle service.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeh I forgot to mention that one mechanic also suggest me to get throttle service.....

Actually. I was looking up how to service Throttle Controllers right now abhi on youtube and the procedure seems pretty straight forward. I might get my own personal trusted mechanic to do this on my car if need be while supervising him and making sure nothing bad happens etc etc.

Also, there could be a chance that the Throttle Controller Sensor needs replacement .. which is a tiny device that attaches to the Throttle Control system ... so keep these two things in mind.

Lastly, there is a device that you can buy called the ELM327 which connects to your cars OBD2 Port and you can connect your phone to the car and check if there are any actual pangas with it.

Am gonna buy that tomorrow from somewhere INSHALLAH !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Actually. I was looking up how to service Throttle Controllers right now abhi on youtube and the procedure seems pretty straight forward. I might get my own personal trusted mechanic to do this on my car if need be while supervising him and making sure nothing bad happens etc etc.

Also, there could be a chance that the Throttle Controller Sensor needs replacement .. which is a tiny device that attaches to the Throttle Control system ... so keep these two things in mind.

Lastly, there is a device that you can buy called the ELM327 which connects to your cars OBD2 Port and you can connect your phone to the car and check if there are any actual pangas with it.

Elm327 doesn't work on swift

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro don't buy ELM327, I already have one but unfortunately it not works with swift

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Elm327 doesn't work on swift
    Bro don't buy ELM327, I already have one but unfortunately it not works with swift

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

(((((((

now what do I do ?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List